CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sadiq khan

Eddie

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya should tell the brethren to apply to nicola to see if they can have their ancestral slums n dirt farms back as theres too many filthy taigs and more following 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Shall we have a night off from all this Panz. Let’s pretend it’s WW1 and play football.

Happy new year mate.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Goober said:

I was about the same age when I got the Mk3. My brother had a BSA Meteor. The Mk3 does nicely for grey squirrels in the garden though. Anything larger than that that needs sorting and it's time to open the gun cabinet. 

Ape's got a Webley Tempest. So have I but I had to replace the grips with flat wooden ones. Webley put a thumb suage on one side... because they're prejudiced against left handed people.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Shall we have a night off from all this Panz. Let’s pretend it’s WW1 and play football.

Happy new year mate.

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Same to you bally baby ..im away anyway to a small gathering with a few tinnys of vitamin G.. gnite all

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Love it.

4000.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ape's got a Webley Tempest. So have I but I had to replace the grips with flat wooden ones. Webley put a thumb suage on one side... because they're prejudiced against left handed people.

I've no idea what one is those is. I just shoot the fucking things.

I shot a friend's left handed 22-250 rifle a few times. Thought better of it after almost being hit in the eye with an empty casing.

Left handed shotguns usually sell a bit cheaper though, so it's not all bad. 

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

I've no idea what one is those is. I just shoot the fucking things.

I shot a friend's left handed 22-250 rifle a few times. Thought better of it after almost being hit in the eye with an empty casing.

Left handed shotguns usually sell a bit cheaper though, so it's not all bad. 

The 'suage' line is the prominent ridge that locates your thumb just below the safety, on the Webley pistols anyway. Makes it fucking awkward to hold left-handed.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because I'm more than capable of using the original grips as templates and jigsawing out new ones with an ambiguous profile. And it was only a tenner.

As good a reason as any. 

I thought of you last night as I was watching Road House. Had to put you out of my mind once Kelly Lynch appeared though. 

For future reference, Frank isn't the best on here, Wade Garrett's the best 

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Au contraire - Ape’s got a Webley Hurricane. Ape’s a posh cunt from Surrey.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Try doing a nom of your own instead of defiling everything that's put up. It might restore your self respect. 

I do put noms up - when I have a topic worth “nomming”. Try to keep your demented “mind” under control. You don’t have to nominate every single brain fart you experience. Dickhead.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look up Weirauch. It doesn't get much better quality wise. It's all I ever shot for field target competition. 

I was talking old fashioned quality. The Webley mk 3 was first produced in 1946. https://www.airgunmagazine.co.uk/features/simon-everett-on-the-webley-mark-3/

That PCP looks a bit new fangled for me. A well made old school spring powered air rifle is more than sufficient for my needs. If that's not up to the job then whenever I'm shooting at gets the shotgun treatment. 

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@ChildeHaroldFuck off idiot. I've genuinely tried to help you today, because you're inches away from being shitcanned by admin.. but you can't be helped. As I said. Fuck off.

Hate to say it, but I told you he was a lost cause from the start. Just because he's a bit Aspergy doesn't make him Albert - even they have their own brand of absolute fucking divvy and Harold seems to be it.

• Like 1