CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bill Paxton RIP

camberwell gypsy

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:58 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

That's just great man. That's just great. What the fuck are we gonna do now man? What we gonna do?

He snuffed it due to complications during surgery.

There's still hope for us all, once Punker's has his final Labia implant.

Guest Wizardsleeve

He played a magnificent cunt in Weird Science.  Chet, I believe was the character name, and he played the role to perfection.  He was one of the first cunts killed in the first Terminator film.  The cunt actor's society is certainly suffering a loss.  

11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He played a magnificent cunt in Weird Science.  Chet, I believe was the character name, and he played the role to perfection.  He was one of the first cunts killed in the first Terminator film.  The cunt actor's society is certainly suffering a loss.  

Is he the only actor who's characters were killed by the Terminator, Predator and Aliens? 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep. He was Hudson in aliens, Danny Glovers sidekick in Predator 2 and a punk criminal with spiky blue hair in Terminator.

Also had the best line in Edge of Tomorrow.- replying to "Are you American ?" ... with "No  , I'm from Kentucky"

Not quite up there with  "I didn't think they could pile shit that high" level but good nevertheless.

9 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Also had the best line in Edge of Tomorrow.- replying to "Are you American ?" ... with "No  , I'm from Kentucky"

Not quite up there with  "I didn't think they could pile shit that high" level but good nevertheless.

Private Pyle, you climb obstacles like old people fuck. My favourite bit of 'Full Metal Jacket' was the barrack room joke, "how do you stop 5 black guys from raping a white chick?.......throw 'em a basketball."

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wish you'd pretend to be entertaining.

Idiot.

Perhaps he will up his game once he's mastered his art of glove puppetry, but on the other hand?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Use harsh language? 

"Fucking, fuck, fuck that fucking Grim Reaper thing is after my fucking arse. Fuck off you fucking, cunting, skinny cunt. I've got years left you fucking bastard"

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Ape said:

I assume from this comment that you have a general issue with actors, to go with all the other things you have issues with?

Not realy, just actors who think they're special.  I seem to recall some interviewer just about crawling up John Hurts arse over some luvvie shit, he knocked the creepy-arsed shit back with, "well, I just pretend to be someone else, it's hardly rocket science is it?"

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I wish you'd pretend to be entertaining.

Idiot.

I wish you'd pretend to be alive, since you're so shit you must be brain dead.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is he the only actor who's characters were killed by the Terminator, Predator and Aliens? 

I also seem to recall people wanting the submersibles in Titanic to implode.  Every role he ever had was a wormy little cunt.