CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

Guest Lady Penelope

With a populaton of 3 million muslims in this country and 99% of them supposedly moderate if I was to walk through the streets of any large town or city and be seeing moderate muslims carrying manners and their shops displaying large posters proclaiming "NOT IN MY NAME", I would get the impression that they really were against these jihadist fuckwits .. however I am simply not seeing any sign of this moderate muslim backlash. So I think that we are right in being wary of them.

9 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

With a populaton of 3 million muslims in this country and 99% of them supposedly moderate if I was to walk through the streets of any large town or city and be seeing moderate muslims carrying manners and their shops displaying large posters proclaiming "NOT IN MY NAME", I would get the impression that they really were against these jihadist fuckwits .. however I am simply not seeing any sign of this moderate muslim backlash. So I think that we are right in being wary of them.

http://isisnotinmyname.com/

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I stopped watching this this pile of shite when the lady said my religion promotes tolerance to women. That is a sick fucking joke, surely? It's all about their stupid fucking religion. That's all they give a shit about, because that is all is of consequence to them. Without it they are pathetic and rudderless. The brainwashed can't and won't compensate, counterbalance or make all right the violence and heinous acts the severely brainwashed perpetrate. jesus fucking christ, years and fucking years of struggle to free people's minds from controlling and suppressing evil christianity, a step forward for humanity one would hope. Instead UK plc has sponsored, invited and promoted 3 million of these self indulgent cunts. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I stopped watching this this pile of shite when the lady said my religion promotes tolerance to women. That is a sick fucking joke, surely? It's all about their stupid fucking religion. That's all they give a shit about, because that is all is of consequence to them. Without it they are pathetic and rudderless. The brainwashed can't and won't compensate, counterbalance or make all right the violence and heinous acts the severely brainwashed perpetrate. jesus fucking christ, years and fucking years of struggle to free people's minds from controlling and suppressing evil christianity, a step forward for humanity one would hope. Instead UK plc has sponsored, invited and promoted 3 million of these self indulgent cunts. 

Fucking right on! 

No enough is being done to question and debunk religions of all kind. It's all bullshit and these beliefs, especially Islam, should be challenged at all opportunities. This won't go down well with the indoctrinated or the PC, loony left, Cor-Bin tree hugging cunts but stiff shit, we're living the the 21st century when it's time to reject dogma, fairy stories and basic fucking lies. 

Guest Snatch

As Pen said,their not putting the "not in my name" signs in shop windows or houses. Putting up a website is all well and good but it doesn't prove anything to those out and about in predominantly Muslim areas.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

As Pen said,their not putting the "not in my name" signs in shop windows or houses. Putting up a website is all well and good but it doesn't prove anything to those out and about in predominantly Muslim areas.

Anyone who runs is a jihadi, anyone who stands still is a well disciplined jihadi. These not in my name cunts believe the same shit as the known extremists, they just have the sense to 'stealth support' it and stay off the radar.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anyone who runs is a jihadi, anyone who stands still is a well disciplined jihadi. These not in my name cunts believe the same shit as the known extremists, they just have the sense to 'stealth support' it and stay off the radar.

Brilliant! Dammed if they do, dammed if they don't which kinda plays into the radicalisers narrative.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Brilliant! Dammed if they do, dammed if they don't which kinda plays into the radicalisers narrative.

The woman says that Islam promotes tolerance to women, we know that's not true, Islam tries to hide them away under sheets and sees them merely as incubators, so why believe the rest of it when the precedent for untruth was set so early.

They're not happy in Gaza .. 
They're not happy in Egypt .. 
They're not happy in Libya .. 
They're not happy in Morocco .. 
They're not happy in Iran .. 
They're not happy in Iraq .. 
They're not happy in Yemen ... 
They're not happy in Afghanistan ... 
They're not happy in Pakistan .. 
They're not happy in Syria .. 
They're not happy in Lebanon ... 

SO.. WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY? 

They're happy in Australia .. 
They're happy in Canada .. 
They're happy in England .. 
They're happy in France .. 
They're happy in Italy .. 
They're happy in Germany .. 
They're happy in Sweden .. 
They're happy in the USA .. 
They're happy in Norway .. 
They're happy in Holland .. 
They're happy in Denmark .. 

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is! 

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME? 

Not Islam. 
Not their leadership. 
Not themselves 

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN ! 

AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering... 
How stupid can you get? 
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Lets have a look at the evidence: 
- No Christmas 
- No television 
- No nude women 
- No football 
- No pork chops 
- No hot dogs 
- No burgers 
- No beer 
- No bacon 
- Rags for clothes 
- Constant wailing from some bloke in a tower 
- More than one wife 
- More than one mother-in-law 
- You can't shave 
- Your wife can't shave 
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you 
- Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better"???

Well No Shit Sherlock!.... 
It's not like it could get much worse!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

And in the spirit of fairness, as Stubby already pointed out, time to question all religions. They are after all a series of fairy stories intended to comfort those who have trouble coming to terms with their own mortality, time to put away childish things and all that. The main bone of contention seems to be though, that Islam appears to be the only fairy story that promotes the idea that the listener achieves their immortality by taking as many other cunts with them as possible.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is! 

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME? 

Not Islam. 
Not their leadership. 
Not themselves 

AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
How stupid can you get? 
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

- No Christmas 
- No television 
- No nude women 
- No football 
- No pork chops 
- No hot dogs 
- No burgers 
- No beer 
- No bacon 
- Rags for clothes 
- More than one wife 
- You can't shave 
- Your wife can't shave 

Get your stinking arse to number 10 Eduardo, there's a job for you in the new cabinet, and give that cunt Gove a fucking proper slap whilst you're at it!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME? 

Not Islam. 
Not their leadership. 
Not themselves 

How stupid can you get? 

- No Christmas 
- No television 
- No nude women 
- No football 
- No pork chops 
- No hot dogs 
- No burgers 
- No beer 
- No bacon 
- Rags for clothes 
- More than one wife 
- You can't shave 
- Your wife can't shave 

That pretty much sums it up Ed. All true and irrefutable. The evidence is in front of us, pity half of us are too fucking stupid to see it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't agree. Their religious faith comes first. That is the first thing their diatribe seeks to protect in that video. They are no better than the jingoistic jack waving right wing fascists who purport to be christians.

Never mind the radicalisers narrative. We are well akin to it for over 20 years. The UK plc needs to get its own narrative in order before you can deal with these loons. Non-jihadists muslims justifying their own faith is not going to make any difference. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't agree. Their religious faith comes first. That is the first thing their diatribe seeks to protect in that video. They are no better than the jingoistic jack waving right wing fascists who purport to be christians.

Never mind the radicalisers narrative. We are well akin to it for over 20 years. The UK plc needs to get its own narrative in order before you can deal with these loons. Non-jihadists muslims justifying their own faith is not going to make any difference. 

I would have thought that for any "not in my name" to be effective the individual would need to identify him/herself as a Muslim otherwise the point of the message would be lost.

Obviously it plays into the radicaliser's hands if those who denounce the extremists are then accused of being less than sincere. 

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would have thought that for any "not in my name" to be effective the individual would need to identify him/herself as a Muslim otherwise the point of the message would be lost.

Obviously it plays into the radicaliser's hands if those who denounce the extremists are then accused of being less than sincere. 

"Not in my name" is a load of bollocks anyway. It very well might not be in your name, but it's certainly praised and encouraged in the texts of the Quran, it doesn't really matter if you specifically read all the good bits, the bad ones are still there for cunts to use to further their own agendas. Islam desperately needs reform and until that happens there will be people hurt on both sides.

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

"Not in my name" is a load of bollocks anyway. It very well might not be in your name, but it's certainly praised and encouraged in the texts of the Quran, it doesn't really matter if you specifically read all the good bits, the bad ones are still there for cunts to use to further their own agendas. Islam desperately needs reform and until that happens there will be people hurt on both sides.

The problem with religious books like The Quran, Bible, Bhagavad Gita etc is that you can interpret them pretty much as you wish and it's easy enough to use them to justify your own point of view.

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't dissociate fundamental islamic terrorism or jihadism from muslims. For some reason the 3 main political parties and the majority of the media wish to. A dangerous precedent in my opinion. 

I never recall loyalist terrorists not being associated with protestants or Irish republicans not being associated with catholicism.

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Get your stinking arse to number 10 Eduardo, there's a job for you in the new cabinet, and give that cunt Gove a fucking proper slap whilst you're at it!

Wrong, the person who originally wrote 'Edwards' comments over 5 years ago should go to No.10.  Edward, the plagiarising cunt should stay at home and drink bleach. lol

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

The problem with religious books like The Quran, Bible, Bhagavad Gita etc is that you can interpret them pretty much as you wish and it's easy enough to use them to justify your own point of view.

Yes... are you making some point or just repeating what I said in a more liberal manner?

• Like 2