CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Johanna Konta

Cuntybaws

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've been looking through olly's history and his like/post ratio simply doesn't equate. I do recall him complaining to admin when the system crashed shortly after they abolished the leader board last year. Several members like count was set to zero and poor Proper had to guesstimate the numbers. 

I'm never one to stir the shit, but I think I underestimated the amount of likes because I don't like the wanker.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

She's in the fucking semis now, she's getting more British by the minute. They'll make her a fucking Dame if she wins.

I never thought I'd say it, but come on Venus, slaughter the cunt.

Her serve is spectacularly annoying - stupid clockwork bitch.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I did want her to beat Williams though, if only to deny any joy to the 2 female relatives of Venus who were sitting court side. What a pair of sour faced hoochy mama harridans. It's something particular to African-American women, no matter how much Prada, Chanel and other trappings of financial success they adorn themselves with, they still look like they're one step away from ripping each other's extensions out in the queue outside a Detroit welfare payments office, amid screams of "biatch!" and "you ain't all that girlfriend!". 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

Well you can have a wank now you miserable cunt, she has lost. If you crashed you RC helicopter, I am sure that if Konta witnessed it, she would be full of sympathy for you. Why are you always so fucking negative.    Fuck off.....lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I did want her to beat Williams though, if only to deny any joy to the 2 female relatives of Venus who were sitting court side. What a pair of sour faced hoochy mama harridans. It's something particular to African-American women, no matter how much Prada, Chanel and other trappings of financial success they adorn themselves with, they still look like they're one step away from ripping each other's extensions out in the queue outside a Detroit welfare payments office, amid screams of "biatch!" and "you ain't all that girlfriend!". 

Williams sisters, couple of ignorant cunts. I saw them at Roland Garros together years ago. I shouted out 'Hi girls', and they gave me a really black look. They get uppity.

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well you can have a wank now you miserable cunt, she has lost. If you crashed you RC helicopter, I am sure that if Konta witnessed it, she would be full of sympathy for you. Why are you always so fucking negative.    Fuck off.....lol

I'm sure it must be about time for you to die.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well you can have a wank now you miserable cunt, she has lost.

The natural order is restored, and she's back to being an Austro-Hungarian horse-faced cunt again, hurrah.

The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is it cos they is bleck? 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Williams sisters, couple of ignorant cunts. I saw them at Roland Garros together years ago. I shouted out 'Hi girls', and they gave me a really black look. They get uppity.

I'm not surprised. I bet you said, after a few glasses of claret, 'Hi girls, tuck your cocks in.'

Guest Snatch
20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

To be fair, it beats the shit out of watching you arguing with Mrs Roops.

You should try it. We can watch you die slowly as well.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

You should try it. We can watch you die slowly as well.

I've tried it a couple of times and, having quickly realised it was getting me nowhere, I gave up. That's called applied learning.

You crack on if you want to, though.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've tried it a couple of times and, having quickly realised it was getting me nowhere, I gave up. That's called applied learning.

You crack on if you want to, though.

Gives you a laugh so where's the problem? Anyway,others have proved her wrong but she won't admit it as well you know.

• 4 years later...
59 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Scotland and Andy Murray can fuck off now that we have a proper British tennis star. I've not felt as proud since Greg Rusedski was playing.

I hate tennis CB. It’s a cunt’s game, played and watched by cunts. The good thing about this kid winning though, is no more will the BBC have their number three sports story being about this dobbin-gobbed failure ‘progressing’ into the second round of the Lower Nowhere Open before feigning an injury while being twatted in round three by the number 984 seed from Bhutan playing with a frying-pan. Hopefully, she’ll now lose all of her sponsors and revenue stream and then get killed…twice.

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A couple of things the foreign-born Konta could learn from the foreign-born Raducanu. If you want the British public to take to you, don’t look like a fucking horse. Oh, and actually win something.

The only thing I'm dreading now are all the sad cunts camping outside of Wimbledon for a week before it starts then BBC breakfast and Good Morning Britain desperate for something to fill their timeslots with go and interview the attention seeking weirdos who have nothing more to offer than "We'Re HeRe FoR OuR eMmA!!". Then all the "Henman hill" bollocks starts with people making utter cunts of themselves leaping into the air like a plutonium rod has been rammed up their arse at every point while screeching like a fucking a wildebeest being eaten alive by a pack of lions.

I want all of these cunts rounded up two weeks before it starts and clubbed to death with tennis rackets to spare this country the embarrassment of their presence at an international event.

• Like 1