CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lamb

Decimus

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby..oo..I tellz ya its hettin up over here with the shinners n the rest of the political rent boys not knowing or willing to say what everyone is thinking..heres the fleg bally baby 🇮🇪..you've been away too long...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

On a serious note Panzy, given that you’ve made it clear for a long time that you’re fully onboard with the liberal/progressive open borders agenda, which all your political parties (including Sinn Fein who I’ve always for some strange reason mistakenly thought were an IRISH NATIONALIST party) have decided for you, I’m curious to know how long do you think it will take for the slight decline recently in the RC Church paedo activities (which I understand has been sorely felt) to be restored, and probably surpassed by all your new bare bum loving dusky new neighbours that Leo etc. obviously deems to be far more Irish than you or even me?

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

On a serious note Panzy, given that you’ve made it clear for a long time that you’re fully onboard with the liberal/progressive open borders agenda, which all your political parties (including Sinn Fein who I’ve always for some strange reason mistakenly thought were an IRISH NATIONALIST party) have decided for you, I’m curious to know how long do you think it will take for the slight decline recently in the RC Church paedo activities (which I understand has been sorely felt) to be restored, and probably surpassed by all your new bare bum loving dusky new neighbours that Leo etc. obviously deems to be far more Irish than you or even me?

Bally baby i cant be commentin on ecumenical matters ..i fell away from the light a long long time ago..although while playin the last post at the recent funeral of a passing comrade i did notice the padre was from the dark continent ..couldn't understand a word the fucker was sayin..lol

• Like 1

On 22/02/2023 at 19:33, Eric Cuntman said:

Hello ProfB. Have you done anything interesting lately, or do you have any outrageous tales of Big Kazza to share?

Big Kazza's a bit stressed regarding the cucumber shortage - she needs cucumbers for her Tzatiki sauce amongst other things you see Eric.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Big Kazza's a bit stressed regarding the cucumber shortage - she needs cucumbers for her Tzatiki sauce amongst other things you see Eric.

Love ProfB xxx

I imagine that the shortage of fruit and veg has meant that your most recent stint in the stocks as the village idiot has been somewhat less brutal than usual.

You stupid fucking bitch.

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby i cant be commentin on ecumenical matters ..i fell away from the light a long long time ago..although while playin the last post at the recent funeral of a passing comrade i did notice the padre was from the dark continent ..couldn't understand a word the fucker was sayin..lol

It was me ya daft cunt, Its my new vocation Finnegan, do you think they'll have me back?

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It was me ya daft cunt, Its my new vocation Finnegan, do you think they'll have me back?

Black and from wales..truly the risen jeebas has given ya a cross to bear albertus..sure tis no wonder yer off yer face all the time..its all fallin into place..lol

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Black and from wales..truly the risen jeebas has given ya a cross to bear albertus..sure tis no wonder yer off yer face all the time..its all fallin into place..lol

Got a joke for ya Finnegan...

What do you call 4 dogs and a Blackbird?

The Spice Girls.

Lol. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can imagine what she needs them for. Maybe she’s hoping to meet a nice Martian with a big green tallywhacker.

Little Bill's not well, Eric. You won't be remotely interested but I don't know who else to turn to. We were at the house in Wiltshire over the weekend and I guess he's eaten something iffy over in the field. The vet's given him a jab and some other shit this morning (£140), but I can't stand to see him in such a poorly state. Is there anything else I could do?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

The vet's given him a jab and some other shit this morning, but I can't stand to see him in such a poorly state. Is there anything else I could do?

Give him to the Mayhew off of Harrow road Frank, (they have a lot of wealthy types on their books) he'll be rehoused in a non freak type household, where his companion doesn't wear a wig. You'll clearly be upset afterwards, having parted company with Bill so best you jump in the canal round the corner and kill yourself. I'd advise you buy a bag of sugar and shove in your pocket, this will keep your vile, skinny frame weighed down.

As you descend the murky waters, reflect on your pathetic life and know within yourself how happy everyone will be knowing you are dead. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Little Bill's not well, Eric. You won't be remotely interested but I don't know who else to turn to. We were at the house in Wiltshire over the weekend and I guess he's eaten something iffy over in the field. The vet's given him a jab and some other shit this morning (£140), but I can't stand to see him in such a poorly state. Is there anything else I could do?

Stick him in the microwave, 12 mins should cure him. 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

For someone who typically/frequently spunks £500+ on a pair of shoes, it's a little odd you should mention the cost of your fairly modest vet bill as though you're surprised, especially as his treatment is consequential to your wellbeing.

Dickhead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

AIDS?

I wish you hadn't posted that homemade video the other day. Its always been fairly obvious that you're potless, but those pin-hooked uneven formica shelves and all that other grubby tat made me feel sick. The place must fucking stink of old lamb and shitty-arsed kids, and poor Mrs D is probably a right old banger! Consider the mystique of the Decimus character forever tarnished.

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

I wish you hadn't posted that homemade video the other day. Its always been fairly obvious that you're potless, but those pin-hooked uneven formica shelves and all that other grubby tat made me feel sick. The place must fucking stink of old lamb and shitty-arsed kids, and poor Mrs D is probably a right old banger! Consider the mystique of the Decimus character forever tarnished.

Wooden shelves, about £300 quids worth of cookbooks, one child's egg cup and an £85 tagine? 

As opposed to the Barnado's faux leather chair in your bucket of spastics video, the backdrop of which appeared to have been recorded on the set of Noel's House Party. 

Shove your QD Peri Reis map and laminate flooring up your pretentious arse, you shit-binned gimp.

• Like 3