CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lamb

Decimus

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t provoke him Stubbs. I’ve heard he’s the best on here. 

True, I’m playing with fire Bill.

I’ll really learn a lesson when I’ve been verbally abused by a wig wearing poof who’s children hate his fucking guts.

I hope he chokes on his microwave meal for one.

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

True, I’m playing with fire Bill.

I’ll really learn a lesson when I’ve been verbally abused by a wig wearing poof who’s children hate his fucking guts.

I hope he chokes on his microwave meal for one.

The twig legged vermin gave me a like today Stubbs, which I have to say has caused me some considerable and quite serious anguish. I’ve been toying with the idea of offsetting it by giving Pen one (pfwaaaar). Luckily I’ve run out which has temporarily put a stop to such insane thoughts.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You must have a stockpile then. You’ve said the square root of fuck all for 6 months.

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Meanwhile your crusty-cracked oppo has been stomping around the site banning every cunt whenever her HRT gel runs out. Speak up man.

She putty in your hands man. Stop worrying

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m thinking of moving to Norfolk

You'd make a nice change from the other immigrants. And by immigrants I mean fat, racist cockney neanderthals who've come up after selling their Poplar two bed masionette for a mill and now think they're landed gentry.

Calling @Neil to the board.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

You'd make a nice change from the other immigrants. And by immigrants I mean fat, racist cockney neanderthals who've come up after selling their Poplar two bed masionette for a mill and now think they're landed gentry.

Calling @Neil to the board.

I told you I'm not fucking fat!