CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kevin Spacey

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Google sex tourism for Morocco and Thailand and you will find they are plagued with these paedophile fuckers.....

I imagine your search history is intensely populated with such search terms.

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's a simple smokescreen tactic - he's expressing extremely hostile opinions towards arse bandits in an attempt to convince us that he's not one himself. 

In all seriousness though there was probably a connection to homosexuality and pedophilia in the past simply due to it being such a taboo subject back then - children are obviously easier targets for these animals to manipulate which would have made it less likely for them to reveal you. Not saying that's how it is now, but old biases die hard. Personally I think that any paedo regardless of sexuality or gender should be hanged as soon as they're proven guilty and have their organs harvested.

Woodchipped and dumped in the north sea killer old bean. Punkape and nonces. 

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I imagine your search history is intensely populated with such search terms.

Bill, awarding me a like on an old post of mine a few minutes after writing a dodgy comment isn't going to work. 48 hours in the cooler + 24 hours for attempted bribery.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bill, awarding me a like on an old post of mine a few minutes after writing a dodgy comment isn't going to work. 48 hours in the cooler + 24 hours for attempted bribery.

Roopers. I just farted, and I could've swore a little bit of shit came out. Upon a rather nervy wipe, the tissue was just as clean as my fucking boxers, and I have to say it's quite confusing. I definitely heard a splatter. Have you ever had such a thing happen?

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, nocti said:

Roopers. I just farted, and I could've swore a little bit of shit came out. Upon a rather nervy wipe, the tissue was just as clean as my fucking boxers, and I have to say it's quite confusing. I definitely heard a splatter. Have you ever had such a thing happen?

Thank you, my faith in the corner has been restored.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

So you just repeat or re-post any old shite. 

You’re  like a really stupid parrot except you have a multiplicity of venereal diseases as well.

I hope full blow AIDS is the least of your problems.

Fuck off.

Utter fucking retarded aids riddled brain. You need help ricky.

4 hours ago, nocti said:

What's the world coming to when you can't even stage a proper dirty protest?

I wish the rules about references to paedophilia and family members could just be quietly erased. Anyone sensitive enough to take such comments seriously really has no place on here.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What's the world coming to when you can't even stage a proper dirty protest?

I wish the rules about references to paedophilia and family members could just be quietly erased. Anyone sensitive enough to take such comments seriously really has no place on here.

Why don’t you ignore them too ?

23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Are you sure, have you tried looking down by your knees? 

The passage of time waits for no slag. 

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah