CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coriander

Neil

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
13 hours ago, Neil said:

As a herb it's a bit of a cunt,overpowers every fucking thing on the plate.Just had a perfect steak dish ruined by not a lot of the cunt.Fuck off you horrible green wanker

Coriander is delightful in the right dish and in moderation. Who the fucking fuck sprinkled your steak with it? It's a crime against cuisine, tell me who it was and I'll nip round sometime this weekend and kick the shit out of them.

1 hour ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Coriander is delightful in the right dish and in moderation. Who the fucking fuck sprinkled your steak with it? It's a crime against cuisine, tell me who it was and I'll nip round sometime this weekend and kick the shit out of them.

It was a pub run by a former Masterchef contestant and boy did he milk the fact.His full English breakfast this morning was nothing to fucking write home about either.Buttery biscuit base cunt.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
53 minutes ago, Neil said:

It was a pub run by a former Masterchef contestant and boy did he milk the fact.His full English breakfast this morning was nothing to fucking write home about either.Buttery biscuit base cunt.

I feel your pain. Many of the blandest, shittiest dishes I've ever had were in supposed quality restaurants. Fucking shyster cunts.

Death to all telly chefs, except Tom Kerridge.

2 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

I feel your pain. Many of the blandest, shittiest dishes I've ever had were in supposed quality restaurants. Fucking shyster cunts.

My experience exactly OTB. Mind you, I do sometimes get caught out by portion sizes at these posh places. They look meagre but then you find they're using depleted uranium as the principal ingredient! It's still bland though.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

They look meagre but then you find they're using depleted uranium as the principal ingredient!

Very good point Ratty, speaking as one who can polish off a 32oz. Steak with all the trimmings for breakfast, I can never get past 2 spoon size courses in these places. I'll be sporting a small geiger counter next time.

Guest Lady Penelope
20 hours ago, Neil said:

Wetherspoons fish n chips for me.