CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The President’s Club.

Earl of Punkape

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, I dunno Eddie, maybe they risk not securing other promotional/model work elsewhere for fear of being seen as a troublemaker? Or maybe, just maybe its something to do with the legal gagging order imposed minutes before "the bash" started. What do you think?

And they are forced to return year after year....

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

And they are forced to return year after year....

I make them attend, Eddie.  They are my ho's, and they are required to make me my money!  That is how it's said, yeah?  

Personally, I think the outrageous part is that this has gone on for years and a blind eye has been turned. An evening that allows a gang of fat walleted, hamster dicked Nigel’s to behave badly with young women who have to sign gagging clauses is worth investigating especially if the rich and famous are present. I’m not surprised people are outraged by it and this MP who has been having a rant on the box? Well... good for her. People need to fucking behave themselves..... even when their mother isn’t looking.

• Like 1

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm absolutely sick to fucking death with the perpetually outraged feminists of the 21st century.

There appears to be a legion of angry misandrists ready to jump upon any perceived injustice to the sisterhood, completely unwilling or unable to appreciate that there are two sides to every story. Take the whole Weinstein saga and the subsequent furore surrounding it. Yes the fat pig shouldn't have allowed his trotters to get frisky, but at the end of the day, the naivety of the women involved beggars belief. I hardly believe that supposedly intelligent actresses went into his sty all doe eyed and innocent without realising the implications. At best they were naive, at worst they willingly went into the situation knowing the dangers, but hoping they could use the situation to their advantage. And the fact is that a large number of these women did not report their experiences, which enabled Weinstein to abuse countless others. As far as I'm concerned their inaction makes them culpable and partly responsible for the culture of sexual abuse in Hollywood.

As for the women at the Dorchester, again they went in eyes wide open yet hysterical cunts with a political agenda such as Jess Phillips conveniently ignore this and focus all the blame on the male attendees. 

At the end of the day, women have a responsibility for their own safety. I don't particularly enjoy getting my head kicked in, which is why I don't parade around Brixton wearing blackface. Similarly, women who aren't overly fond of being sexually abused shouldn't willingly go to the hotel room of a notorious sexual predator, or dress up like a fucking prostitute at a function attended by horrendously pissed bankers. 

It's time that the feminist movement stopped playing the blame game and started to realise that women who put themselves willingly in danger for personal gain aren't the completely innocent victims they make themselves out to be.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm absolutely sick to fucking death with the perpetually outraged feminists of the 21st century.

There appears to be a legion of angry misandrists ready to jump upon any perceived injustice to the sisterhood, completely unwilling or unable to appreciate that there are two sides to every story. Take the whole Weinstein saga and the subsequent furore surrounding it. Yes the fat pig shouldn't have allowed his trotters to get frisky, but at the end of the day, the naivety of the women involved beggars belief. I hardly believe that supposedly intelligent actresses went into his sty all doe eyed and innocent without realising the implications. At best they were naive, at worst they willingly went into the situation knowing the dangers, but hoping they could use the situation to their advantage. And the fact is that a large number of these women did not report their experiences, which enabled Weinstein to abuse countless others. As far as I'm concerned their inaction makes them culpable and partly responsible for the culture of sexual abuse in Hollywood.

As for the women at the Dorchester, again they went in eyes wide open yet hysterical cunts with a political agenda such as Jess Phillips conveniently ignore this and focus all the blame on the male attendees. 

At the end of the day, women have a responsibility for their own safety. I don't particularly enjoy getting my head kicked in, which is why I don't parade around Brixton wearing blackface. Similarly, women who aren't overly fond of being sexually abused shouldn't willingly go to the hotel room of a notorious sexual predator, or dress up like a fucking prostitute at a function attended by horrendously pissed bankers. 

It's time that the feminist movement stopped playing the blame game and started to realise that women who put themselves willingly in danger for personal gain aren't the completely innocent victims they make themselves out to be.

I wholeheartedly agree with every word you have said.  I now feel exceedingly ill.

Why don't they advertise next year and put 'waitresses and serving girls required for rich mens charity gig,only those with big tits need apply.You will be groped,propositioned and generally treated like a whore.There will be numerous opportunities to earn a few quid especially if you don't mind blowing old men under the table.So if you're in need of a new car or fancy an all expenses paid holiday in the sun this is the job for you'.

I bet they're queuing down the fucking street!

6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Personally, I think the outrageous part is that this has gone on for years and a blind eye has been turned. An evening that allows a gang of fat walleted, hamster dicked Nigel’s to behave badly with young women who have to sign gagging clauses is worth investigating especially if the rich and famous are present. I’m not surprised people are outraged by it and this MP who has been having a rant on the box? Well... good for her. People need to fucking behave themselves..... even when their mother isn’t looking.

If it’s gone in for years why haven’t you objected at an earlier juncture ?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

The Church has always welcomed sinners who repent...

That wasn't the question.  Since the catholic church does not include women in the priesthood, wouldn't it be included in disbanding men's only clubs?  Other faiths will ordain women into the ministry, but the catholic church will not.  Nor will Islam....both of which are the instigators of global conflict.  Imagine all the good that could come if the curch sold off it's art holdings alone.  Real Estate, Vatican Bank...if they were truly a charitable organization meant to better humanity through the teachings of Christ, then what do they need with all of that ill-gotten treasure and wealth?  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That wasn't the question.  Since the catholic church does not include women in the priesthood, wouldn't it be included in disbanding men's only clubs?  Other faiths will ordain women into the ministry, but the catholic church will not.  Nor will Islam....both of which are the instigators of global conflict.  Imagine all the good that could come if the curch sold off it's art holdings alone.  Real Estate, Vatican Bank...if they were truly a charitable organization meant to better humanity through the teachings of Christ, then what do they need with all of that ill-gotten treasure and wealth?  

A fair point but unfortunately cunts like you don’t sing off the same hymn sheet particularly if your arse is being buttered by the Islamic lobby..... now fuck off..

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Why don't they advertise next year and put 'waitresses and serving girls required for rich mens charity gig,only those with big tits need apply.You will be groped,propositioned and generally treated like a whore.There will be numerous opportunities to earn a few quid especially if you don't mind blowing old men under the table.So if you're in need of a new car or fancy an all expenses paid holiday in the sun this is the job for you'.

Fucking disgusting.

What's the address? It's for a friend.

Fuck off 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A fair point but unfortunately cunts like you don’t sing off the same hymn sheet particularly if your arse is being buttered by the Islamic lobby..... now fuck off..

You are simply incapable of posting without making reference to your deviant poof proclivities.  I thought perhaps you might be tempted to engage in civil discourse with a noticeable absence of derogatory comments aimed at you.  

Fuck off.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

I have to say that I do not have much time for third wave feminism in general, that said your post veers dangerously close to victim blaming. Weinstein, like Saville, Cosby et all got away with it for years because their professional reputation carried weight and influence. Weinstein in particular isolated victims after the event with pay-offs and a non-disclosure agreement. Part of the agreement was that the victim was not allowed to keep a copy but was granted the right to see sight of it under supervision and by appointment. Its interesting to note that the victims are either demonised as calculating whores or as doe-eyed and naïve. I would have thought that being doe-eyed and naïve makes the case against the aggressor stronger not weaker for selecting victims who would not only cave in but also be easier to bully and subdue afterwards. Its worth noting that its not only women who are victims of predatory behaviour by the powerful and influential as the "doe-eyed and naïve" men ensnared by K Spacey will testify. 

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Weinstein, like Saville, Cosby et all got away with it for years because their professional reputation carried weight and influence. Weinstein in particular isolated victims after the event with pay-offs and a non-disclosure agreement.

I would say that Weinstein got away with it for years more due to the highlighted part of your post. I don't buy into the fact that his reputation protected him, if so, why hasn't it continued to provide a shield to his activities? He got away with it because the women he abused preferred to accept a grubby envelope stuffed full of cash instead of doing the right thing.

You state that my post verges dangerously close to victim blaming. I don't blame the women for being abused, but I most certainly blame them for their silence. Their subsequent inaction enabled him to abuse other women, and they have as much to answer for as anyone else involved in the scandal. 

I find the hysterical bleatings of the undoubtedly deranged Rose McGowan the most galling. She has appointed herself as some sort of feminist white knight, dishing out accusations of culpability and vitriol on an almost daily basis. She should reserve a large part of the blame for herself, for waiting nearly two decades to speak out whilst allowing herself to be paid off and silenced.

Weinstein may have committed the crime, but it was women who enabled him to get away with it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I would say that Weinstein got away with it for years more due to the highlighted part of your post. I don't buy into the fact that his reputation protected him, if so, why hasn't it continued to provide a shield to his activities? He got away with it because the women he abused preferred to accept a grubby envelope stuffed full of cash instead of doing the right thing.

You state that my post verges dangerously close to victim blaming. I don't blame the women for being abused, but I most certainly blame them for their silence. Their subsequent inaction enabled him to abuse other women, and they have as much to answer for as anyone else involved in the scandal. 

I find the hysterical bleatings of the undoubtedly deranged Rose McGowan the most galling. She has appointed herself as some sort of feminist white knight, dishing out accusations of culpability and vitriol on an almost daily basis. She should reserve a large part of the blame for herself, for waiting nearly two decades to speak out whilst allowing herself to be paid off and silenced.

Weinstein may have committed the crime, but it was women who enabled him to get away with it.

The Weinstein debacle screams of women that quite willingly entered into an 'agreement' with the fat slob, made it in the industry but now can not live with the memory of the casting couch. Now outraged and disgusted with themselves they lash out at old fat boy, none of them had a gun at their head....

• Like 1

On 1/26/2018 at 6:57 PM, Neil said:

They had better be paid at least or better than the National Minimum Wage or there'll be a fucking outrage. 

On 25/01/2018 at 5:24 PM, Neil said:

Just what did this 'respectable' waitress expect or indeed want from her nights shift?.Dressed like that I expect she was after a new car or holiday and i reckon she probably would have got it.If not if she would like to contact me direct I'll see what I can raise.

p05vzby1.jpg

Looks like the spider has dressed to catch a fly. The women who agree to wear short skirts, black underwear and state bust and hip size on the application form are not from the local Nunnery.

Yes a few blokes got out of hand, but not to the extent the ridiculous media frenzy has implicated, sexual assault indeed. The generous business men, attending an event to raise money for charity, staffed by gold diggers, are the real victims. Any of the business men who attended are now a rapist scum bag and the girls are all innocent, snow white virgins tossed in the lions den, indeed....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

The Weinstein debacle screams of women that quite willingly entered into an 'agreement' with the fat slob, made it in the industry but now can not live with the memory of the casting couch. Now outraged and disgusted with themselves they lash out to at old fat boy, none of them had a gun at their head....

Natalie Portman has joined in but funnily enough is not saying a Jew on Jew friendly fire incident took place.