CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Salaries

Wolfie

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know a frumious bandersnatch when I see one.

Cuntybaws, I've been relaxing watching half dead Mary Berry's Highland Christmas, featuring Andy Murray helping her make Kedgeree and generally being a useless cunt only to read @ChildeHarold's strange comment. He's been even more vocal (than normal) of late, clearly upset and bitter it's the Festive season... I can only think this simmering bitterness has led to him drinking too much and revealing some concerning thoughts he has that he'd normally hide. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

From what point of view is he a mechanical genius? 

How many one off outrageous, fully working and rideable motorcycles have you made from classic 1970’s and 80’s Kawasaki two stroke triple and four stroke four cylinder bikes in your shed at the bottom of your garden, many of which are displayed in motorcycle museums across the world or have been sold for a ridiculous price to collectors?

Just asking.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How many one off outrageous, fully working and rideable motorcycles have you made from classic 1970’s and 80’s Kawasaki two stroke triple and four stroke four cylinder bikes in your shed at the bottom of your garden, many of which are displayed in motorcycle museums across the world or have been sold for a ridiculous price to collectors?

Just asking.

Bill you toothy old villain, stick a tree in the back of the 2014 M4 and pop in round tomorrow would you pal?  I can’t be arsed getting up in the loft to get the old Argos silver tree down. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just asking.

Harold would struggle to finish a toddler's four-piece dinosaur jigsaw without his mother at hand.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just asking.

I still don't get it. Doing up old motorbikes doesn't cut it. Fuck me. Madoff was a financial genius, Biden is a geo-political strategy genius, Rod Stewart doesn't want to sound "too much like Sinatra" on his new (what's that? It's Christmas?) "Swing" album. Yawn. Where do you fucking get off with the hyperbole a bit like the fucking orange pole you carry about on your parades. Fuck off cunt. 🍊 

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As you’ve correctly stated Ape, you and I haven’t engaged in much verbal ping pong for quite a while now. In response to your query regarding the current abundance of aluminium (not tin) foil on sale at most retail outlets, I’ve no pressing need or even the slightest inclination to avail myself of such material. Reason being that everything that I’ve tried to educate you and the rest of the gullible fear addicts about (conspiracy theories I believe you labelled it all as) has turned out to be true. So I wouldn’t expect you to belatedly apologise, never mind thank me for my past efforts to wake you from your state of obedience to the now discredited narrative you so willingly and unquestioningly agreed to be taken in by. I’m sure you now agree with everything I’ve said, so in the spirit of Christmas and all that bollocks I’ve ordered a case of Tesco value beans and a selection of Airfix propellor paints online today as a surprise Crimbo pressie from me to you. PM me your address and they should be with you early next week. 
What are you doing for Christmas? Is Drew coming over for dinner this year?

Fuck off. lol.

I’ll take that as a yes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd love to have been a gardener at a girls public school. I'd show them how to handle a chopper and blow great long golden plumes of spittle in the air. I'd introduce them to simple outdoor bedding and training a bush against a wall. 

Harold, your are ranting about everything in a sinister attempt to deflect from this concerning comment. As a self confessed 70 year old man, you claim you'd love to have been a Gardener at a Girls Public School. Considering you'd most likely have to be at least 18 years old to do this job and the youngest girls attending the school would be approximately 11 years old, I would like you to explain yourself. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, your are ranting about everything in a sinister attempt to deflect from this concerning comment. As a self confessed 70 year old man, you'd claim you'd love to have been a Gardener at a Girls Public School. Considering you'd most likely have to be at least 18 years old to do this job and the youngest girls attending the school would be approximately 11 years old, I would like you explains yourself. 

I would cultivate the sixth form at Chaste Place when Hattie and Kenneth weren't looking. 

49 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill you toothy old villain, stick a tree in the back of the 2014 M4 and pop in round tomorrow would you pal?  I can’t be arsed getting up in the loft to get the old Argos silver tree down. 

@King Billy, and whilst you're at it, take a pair of enormous black buttocks as well, to fill his jeans. 

@Eddie, Merry Christmas, you gluteus maximus challenged freak. Ho ho ho.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

My imaginary M4 was seized last week for unpaid parking fines Ed. I’ve been getting about on an old Yamaha FS1E which I’ve had stored in the shed since the early 80s that I was going to restore some day.

It’s still got its original L-Plates so I should be OK.
Withers however is a fucking disgrace tbh.

No-one would blame you if you smashed his daft face to a pulp.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I still don't get it. Doing up old motorbikes doesn't cut it. Fuck me. Madoff was a financial genius, Biden is a geo-political strategy genius, Rod Stewart doesn't want to sound "too much like Sinatra" on his new (what's that? It's Christmas?) "Swing" album. Yawn. Where do you fucking get off with the hyperbole a bit like the fucking orange pole you carry about on your parades. Fuck off cunt. 🍊 

🎶What do you mean?🎶

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

You’re making a mistake, Ed. The orange cunt dropped mine off yesterday…it’s a fucking disgrace, the Karen Carpenter of Xmas trees, if you get me. The shithouse has had a nibble at the wife I reckon. There were pine needles in her undies and a filthy sash under the bed. The man’s a fucking opportunistic twat, so he is.

• Like 3