CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Bill Stickers

I was thinking of jumping off the tube at Tufnell Park the other day and having a walk around as it's an area I'm not familiar with.

In the end I didn't bother. Let me know if you want any more info.

Bill 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Brixton farmers market and believe that they are experiencing the real Brixton and yam on about culture.

Are there any farms in Brixton?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Every time I go to that there London it's really busy and there are lots of people. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but, it's also extremely difficult to journey anywhere via car, and the taxi prices are extortionate. 

Lots of red buses too. 

Guest Bill Stickers
38 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Tons!

Look for the boarded up windows and extortionate electricity bills.

Really great little inner city, market garden-based businesses they've got happening there

Stubby is eagerly passing on this information to the police, the stupid straight edge little grass. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, The Beast said:

Shut up you repetitive, obsessed, same shit, inadequate fucking cunt.

Unlike you, Proper.  When you do "get down" and cunt somebody, there is usually more sophistication and flair.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
21 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The only reason you'd share such a boring anecdote is if you were rattled. Rattled.

I'm rattled because I spent over an hour and wasted a day off work waiting for Eric.

7 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I'm rattled because I spent over an hour and wasted a day off work waiting for Eric.

Utter bullshit. If you had indeed travelled all that way and discovered that you'd been stood up, you would have been crowing about it on here 15 minutes later, and then would no doubt have spent the next couple of hours wandering around a shitty seaside town, shirt off and clutching a bottle of white lightning, shouting "does anyone know Eric?"

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Utter bullshit. If you had indeed travelled all that way and discovered that you'd been stood up, you would have been crowing about it on here 15 minutes later, and then would no doubt have spent the next couple of hours wandering around a shitty seaside town, shirt off and clutching a bottle of white lightning, shouting "does anyone know Eric?"

Well fuck it.... that was what I was doing all afternoon.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I couldn't "crow" about you not turning up as I had no means of access to this site.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Odd, you had no problems posting from the imaginary train last night.

Because I fibbed a little, I was posting from the Travelodge. I didn't want you checking me out beforehand, a red herring you irrelevant arsewipe.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You could have quite easily have been the bigger man by remaining silent at this point, Eric. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you've just confirmed what the membership have always feared.. that you are indeed a stupendously thick fucking idiot.

Idiot.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

🎶 Whatever I did, whatever I said

I didn’t mean it

I just want you back again

( want you back, want you back....want you back again ). 🎶