CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monty Python

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

White-Silkie-2190-L.jpg

Perhaps a nice Silkie bantam for the lady experiencing a heavier flow?

It looks like a wampa ice creature from star wars fucked a Dulux dog.

6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

You need to remove your head from your anal passage...unless that's your party trick, if so, then knock yourself out. There's been no back-peddling on this thread, you have been the star of it but that was probably your end game. If not then why post a picture like that ? and no, i don't find it offensive, more pathetic than anything else. You have made yourself look rather daft...and before you go there, i make myself look fucking stupid most times i login, what with all the hammers and nuns, but i'm not a moderator, so don't get all high and fucking mighty as if your shit bricks don't stink.

Yes, yes, pre-empting with "I'm stupid mad, me" doesn't explain what this has to do with self-righteousness and moderating...

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Rude and uncalled for. I just wanted to ask, cunt-to-cunt, what your thoughts were surrounding the extraordinary happenings on this thread?

Roops taking a thrashing and probably enjoying it. I wouldn't dare to start an argument with her lest in was on a subject I'm expert on but the taking of exception to the fish based slang for minge is a bit rich and boarding on sexist what with the plethora of cock and balls based abuse us adults throw at each other here. However, cunts have seen a window of opportunity to cast a few stones at the infallible one so stiff shit, we've all taken a thrashing here with you no exception.  

What the fuck have you done to bill? He's acting strange and I'm worried about the weedy little flid. Is this some edict from the clique to try a seem more intelligent? Is he emotionally fragile now his "loving uncle" franks about to snuff it again?

59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, yes, pre-empting with "I'm stupid mad, me" doesn't explain what this has to do with self-righteousness and moderating...

You,re a class act at deflecting your own shit, you know damn well what's happened here but you will never admit it...the mighty Roops can't allow a little nip slip now (pardon the pun), but the mighty Roops knows only too well that she is on the Roops. I must say it's been interesting chin wagging with you, but i have a shipment of hammers just come in, so they're my priority. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What the fuck have you done to bill? 

There is a circle of cunts, and as I prepare to join my ancestors in the night sky, Bill is preparing to take his place as my rightful heir and king of The Corner.

Kneel before him.

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

You,re a class act at deflecting your own shit, you know damn well what's happened here but you will never admit it...the mighty Roops can't allow a little nip slip now (pardon the pun), but the mighty Roops knows only too well that she is on the Roops. I must say it's been interesting chin wagging with you, but i have a shipment of hammers just come in, so they're my priority. 

Neat, deflecting with an accusation of deflection. :rolleyes: You check out your shipment, I'll luxuriate in self-righteousness.

On 3/9/2018 at 1:00 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, I've always found male attitudes to menstruation sorts out the men from the boys...

large.string.jpg

(I had to apply the censor's black marker pen in order for the pic to conform to site's rules.)

I bet that arse has seen more action than Rambo.

• Like 2