CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jim Bowen has kharked it.

Earl of Punkape

Guest White van man
26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Jim Bowen,the dreadful game show host and “comedian”, has a joined Kenn Dodd. 

This appalling man presided over the ghastly “Bullseye”and was crude, tasteless and repugnant.

The grim reaper is having a good week....

lol.

Fuck off

You shouldn't have ignored him when he told you to "stay out of the black"

Guest judgetwi

Interestingly I watched a couple of episodes of  Bulls Eye on some Freeview channel quite recently. What stood out, besides the clothes and the hair , was how I difficult the questions were compared to similar quizzes today.   

I suspect it has been necessary to dumb down to accommodate the fact that our education system is nothing more than a neoliberal propaganda machine.

You can’t beat a bit of bullshit!

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Jim Bowen,the dreadful game show host and “comedian”, has a joined Kenn Dodd. 

This appalling man presided over the ghastly “Bullseye”and was crude, tasteless and repugnant.

The grim reaper is having a good week....

lol.

Fuck off

I just pray the grim reaper turns his attention to you next, you despicable piece of shit.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Most darts players are fat, boring,alcoholic plebs....

Your description above would encompass the majority of your Golf club membership omitting the important fact that it does not exist and that if it did in fact exist it would be comprised solely for the use of the homeless gay fraternity. 

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interestingly I watched a couple of episodes of  Bulls Eye on some Freeview channel quite recently. What stood out, besides the clothes and the hair , was how I difficult the questions were compared to similar quizzes today.   

I suspect it has been necessary to dumb down to accommodate the fact that our education system is nothing more than a neoliberal propaganda machine.

You got it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin one😂

I'll get me Tungstens

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I hate that fat fuck on the chase whenever i've briefly seen it.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
19 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Hopefully, he'll visit you, Pen and Albert soon.  The entire world will rejoice.  

They say "Only the good die young", therefore I have centuries left yet.

Guest Erroreptile404
16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Which one; the old fat woman, the younger fat woman with the glasses, the fat bloke who looks like a bouncer or the fat Asian bloke? 

The one that looks like jabba the hut in a suit and tie, mark fat fuck something or other.

the-chase-beast-mark-labbett-z.jpg