CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The G7 Conference

Decimus

Trump, vile, pussy-grabbing cunt though he is, has quite rightly told that limp-wristed faggot Trudeau to shove his maple syrup exports up his perfectly bleached arsehole.

On a side note for all the jingoistic idiots on here, did you notice that none of the major coverage featured that impotent old bag May? Britain with a future outside the EU is being treated exactly like what it is, a third rate international player with no clout. I wager that her only input was to endlessly mumble "Special Relationship" on repeat whilst every other cunt attending whispered "Who is she?"

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

The other cunts are leaders of their countries,  Mavis is a stooge only allowed to keep her job to overturn a democratic vote and give the bankers and the globalist capitalists what they want.

Her reward is in the future but, for the time being, they know she’s a cunt, we know she’s a cunt, every fucker knows she’s a cunt.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The other cunts are leaders of their countries,  Mavis is a stooge only allowed to keep her job to overturn a democratic vote and give the bankers and the globalist capitalists what they want.

Her reward is in the future but, for the time being, they know she’s a cunt, we know she’s a cunt, every fucker knows she’s a cunt.

Spot on.

Go back to way she was ushered into the job. The prominent brexiteers were all fucked off out of it and she was appointed. Nothing but a functionary patsy to do a hatchet job. 

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno beasty baby..there's not many of them wanting her job..to me it looks like they want to get fired before the bus goes over the cliff ..I like tessy..she's doing the best she can ..poor cow 

Panzerknacker 

She is saying all the right things, she can't do anything else. That's the whole plot. Put someone up who gives the appearance of trying to follow the referendum mandate so it doesn't look a stitch up. Meanwhile the vested interest are pulling the strings and fashioning an outcome that keeps the UK plc very much in the club all but in name. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

What’s that cunt Tusk doing there? Who voted for that wanker? Oh yeah 28 freeloading ponces on one of the innumerable commissions, councils or whatever they’re calling them this week.

Actually, it was only 27 of the bastards because Poland, his own country, voted against the cunt. I wonder why?

18 minutes ago, The Beast said:

She is saying all the right things, she can't do anything else. That's the whole plot. Put someone up who gives the appearance of trying to follow the referendum mandate so it doesn't look a stitch up. Meanwhile the vested interest are pulling the strings and fashioning an outcome that keeps the UK plc very much in the club all but in name. 

Nobody...and certainly none of the staunch brexiteeers want to be at the controls on this crippled airliner of a situation. .tessy needs support ..there's enough weasels biting her legs under the table. .poor cow 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Trump, vile, pussy-grabbing cunt though he is, has quite rightly told that limp-wristed faggot Trudeau to shove his maple syrup exports up his perfectly bleached arsehole.

On a side note for all the jingoistic idiots on here, did you notice that none of the major coverage featured that impotent old bag May? Britain with a future outside the EU is being treated exactly like what it is, a third rate international player with no clout. I wager that her only input was to endlessly mumble "Special Relationship" on repeat whilst every other cunt attending whispered "Who is she?"

Fuck off.

Britain in the EU is just as easily ignored.

It'd be like the State Governor of Nevada wanting to be invited to the big get together at Skibo Castle.

They might let him / her but then force him to be the fucking dildo that has Trump / Macron / Verhofstadt / The President of Lower Saxony making bunny ears behind them at the wankfest photo they all have to do at the end of the conference.

26 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nobody...and certainly none of the staunch brexiteeers want to be at the controls on this crippled airliner of a situation. .tessy needs support ..there's enough weasels biting her legs under the table. .poor cow 

Panzerknacker 

I don't agree. The way the key brexiteers left the stage stinks of stitch up. They want the controls alright, but have no chance of seizing them.

The message Mrs May needs support, which she won't get, is exactly the desired outcome. She tried her best, but was not backed up. No Brexit, now everyone can fuck off and it's business as usual, no change to the status quo. Job done. Looked obvious to me back then, 12 days after the referendum.

The Beast

• discombobulated
  •  
  • The Beast
  • Members
  • 931 posts
  • Location....UK PLC

If it actually happens it will be a good thing in the long term for the UK. However, the main political Brexiteers have all been fucked off out of the picture or been marginalised. I think what we are seeing presently is a preamble to a new negotiated relationship with the EU that says we are out but in working reality will keep us very much in. The hidden hand of vested interest is doing its dirty work, and anybody who had the sense to vote out should also have the sense to see this stitch up in the making.

deebom reacted to this

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Its about time someone had the balls to take on Canada, they have been a security risk to the USA for some time now, if you don,t think so just think Justine Beiber and Nickleback and Canadian cheddar.  Its a kind of terrorism by other means and far more corrosive than setting a few nail filled rucksacks off. 

I almost feel sorry for Teresa, she always seem out of her depth, apologetic and desperate to please but totally ineffectual , that thing with the Imbecile Trump last year was cringe worthy stuff.

On another note to the Brexit issue, it would appear that the main bankroller of the Brexiteers, Aaron Wanks was very close to the Russians prior and during the campaign. One wonders if this is just the establishment trying to cast doubt on authenticity of the referendum result or a genuine case of foreign meddling. 

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

In another note to the Brexit issue, it would appear that the main bankroller of the Brexiteers, Aaron Wanks was very close to the Russians prior and during the campaign. One wonders if this is just the establishment trying to cast doubt on authenticity of the referendum result or a genuine case of foreign meddling. 

The latter I would think. The mood in the general  UK population had moved to an anti stance by the mid 1990s probably driven by its transformation from a trading block to a closer political union (ie the eu) and the associated "free movement" that came with it.

I liked when world press tried to push the image of Merkel standing over him as him receiving a bloody good telling off. I honestly just think he looked bored of the entire situation and wanted this strange old German man to go away:  donald-trump-angela-merkel-kotD--621x414

Trudeau has always been a pandering little coward in my opinion, so the fact that he waited until Trump was on Air Force One on his way to the summit with Kim Jong Un to slag him off didn't surprise me.

• Like 1

Looking at the expressions on the faces, their postures and body language, it looks like the photo has caught the middle of a farting competition. Kraut is saying "have some of that", tangoman says "didn't hear a thing, Bolton cunt "Christ that fucking hums" and the kitchen sink with the glasses is trying to pull one out without follow through.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I don't agree. The way the key brexiteers left the stage stinks of stitch up. They want the controls alright, but have no chance of seizing them.

The message Mrs May needs support, which she won't get, is exactly the desired outcome. She tried her best, but was not backed up. No Brexit, now everyone can fuck off and it's business as usual, no change to the status quo. Job done. Looked obvious to me back then, 12 days after the referendum.

The Beast

• discombobulated
  •  
  • The Beast
  • Members
  • 931 posts
  • Location....UK PLC

If it actually happens it will be a good thing in the long term for the UK. However, the main political Brexiteers have all been fucked off out of the picture or been marginalised. I think what we are seeing presently is a preamble to a new negotiated relationship with the EU that says we are out but in working reality will keep us very much in. The hidden hand of vested interest is doing its dirty work, and anybody who had the sense to vote out should also have the sense to see this stitch up in the making.

deebom reacted to this

Seemed to me dave davey was doing his best to resign or get fired just in time. .tessy is making sure they are all handcuffed to the steering wheel

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seemed to me dave davey was doing his best to resign or get fired just in time. .tessy is making sure they are all handcuffed to the steering wheel

Panzerknacker 

Leaving the EU is in the specific interests of the UK .. The Oyrish Republic is not part of the UK .. I think that the matter of the UK leaving the EU being bad for the Oyrish Republic  is called "collateral damage" .. I do actually favour Tessy handing the north of Ireland over to the republic. None of this will be for your benefit but someone does have to suffer.

30 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Leaving the EU is in the specific interests of the UK .. The Oyrish Republic is not part of the UK .. I think that the matter of the UK leaving the EU being bad for the Oyrish Republic  is called "collateral damage" .. I do actually favour Tessy handing the north of Ireland over to the republic. None of this will be for your benefit but someone does have to suffer.

There may well be a united Ireland, but it won't be for the Irish by the time the 2040 plan takes hold. It will be for Africans, goat herders, deviants and bum bandits. Poor old Paddy and Mick are not part of the plan. The EU is killing Ireland.

42 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Much as we'd love to take the ginger haired problem step child off yer hands pen baby ...I'm afraid yer stuck with it ..as for the great 2040 plan..it'll join every other plan on the shelf in the daíl. .we've nowhere to put them ya see..Unless ya wanna small cottage down a boréen in letrim or somthing 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
50 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Much as we'd love to take the ginger haired problem step child off yer hands pen baby ...I'm afraid yer stuck with it ..as for the great 2040 plan..it'll join every other plan on the shelf in the daíl. .we've nowhere to put them ya see..Unless ya wanna small cottage down a boréen in letrim or somthing 

Panzerknacker 

Nowhere to put them Pansyboy? Where do you think we put them?.......in fucking great tower blocks that go up like a Roman candle when some cunt’s fridge short circuits. Plenty of EU cash for building work coming your way Pansyboy. Get your hard hat and high-viz out, you can make a fucking fortune knocking up shoddy tower blocks all over the Emerald Isle.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Looking at the expressions on the faces, their postures and body language, it looks like the photo has caught the middle of a farting competition. Kraut is saying "have some of that", tangoman says "didn't hear a thing, Bolton cunt "Christ that fucking hums" and the kitchen sink with the glasses is trying to pull one out without follow through.

"Kitchen sink =chink? Fuck me, Danny Dyer's a CC member. 

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Nowhere to put them Pansyboy? Where do you think we put them?.......in fucking great tower blocks that go up like a Roman candle when some cunt’s fridge short circuits. Plenty of EU cash for building work coming your way Pansyboy. Get your hard hat and high-viz out, you can make a fucking fortune knocking up shoddy tower blocks all over the Emerald Isle.

Mm..ya see jewdy baby we'd love to take more of the duskies but theres a historic height restriction in the cities of the Republic. .and cant dump them in isolation in the cuds because of the suicide risk n integration. .ya see the bind we in ..sure the few we have keep wanting to go over to y'all. .must have family or friends in the UK maybe

Panzerknacker 

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..ya see jewdy baby we'd love to take more of the duskies but theres a historic height restriction in the cities of the Republic. .and cant dump them in isolation in the cuds because of the suicide risk n integration. .ya see the bind we in ..sure the few we have keep wanting to go over to y'all. .must have family or friends in the UK maybe

Panzerknacker 

I would have thought you at least would welcome the influx of immigrants, giving you the opportunity to plough more exotic back doors and create some little brown Panzerlets.