CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blubbing women

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm absolutely fucking appalled that Stubby is sullying the leaderboard with his presence.

I'm not sure what the hell you, Bill and Bubs are playing at, but I want him gone and replaced by either one of you by Wednesday. 

Pull yourselves together, this doesn't look good for you.

Why do you persist with this nostalgic, hopeful, narrative, regarding the hopelessly washed up faggot? He's been done here for more than a year now. I've had my fill of this place and couldn't really give a shit anymore, but for fucks sake! The burnt out, Elgin Marbles lamenting, AIDS ridden faggot isn't your best bet, by a long chalk. Kill it if you get the chance. It'll be worth it.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why do you persist with this nostalgic, hopeful, narrative, regarding the hopelessly washed up faggot? He's been done here for more than a year now. I've had my fill of this place and couldn't really give a shit anymore, but for fucks sake! The burnt out, Elgin Marbles lamenting, AIDS ridden faggot isn't your best bet, by a long chalk. Kill it if you get the chance. It'll be worth it.

https://youtu.be/yIw2Q5bYEgo

I have to say that these half-baked attempts at doxing need to stop. As usual, people are putting two and two and are coming up with anything but the correct answer. I'm more concerned that innocent people will be dragged into this and if we are not careful, the site will be on the receiving end of letters from Mssrs Sue, Grabbit & Runne. FTR, the CC Moderation service is aware who Stubbs is and in answer to the next inevitable question, yes, he had peer-reviewed papers published.

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

FTR, the CC Moderation service is aware who Stubbs is and in answer to the next inevitable question, yes, he had peer-reviewed papers published.

And I was under the impression that Stubby would struggle to write a letter to Father Christmas.

Just goes to show that you should never judge a book by its cover.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No? Didn't think so. RIP frank kleftiko. 

Megafaggot extraordinaire.

You lonely old drunken cunt. I can see you now.. staring yourself out, bathroom shadow boxing with pics of the poor mrs cuntman blue-tacked to the mirror... ‘I’ve had my fill of this place.. head ‘em up.. (jab jab).. ride ‘em in (uppercut).. don’t give a fuck.. head ‘em up (jab) cut ‘em in.. papa 1 to base.. suck my dick.... ride ‘em in... Rawhiiiiide’.

Idiot. 

21 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Peer reviewed papers..and feeling the need to prove it to a band of faceless shut in's.. yer a huger cunt than I thought ya were initially stubzz 

Laffin

panzerknacker  

He made no attempt to prove anything. We all regale a little bit ourselves, indeed, you felt the need to proudly tell us you ravage vulnerable, body-conscious women and manipulate the benefits system.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He made no attempt to prove anything. We all regale a little bit ourselves, indeed, you felt the need to proudly tell us you ravage vulnerable, body-conscious women and manipulate the benefits system.

Laffin..spose..but how do you know he has peer reviewed papers did he show ya them 

Panzerknacker 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've had my fill of this place and couldn't really give a shit anymore

No wonder ennui is setting in. A quick back-of-an-envelope calculation shows you miles clear at the top of the table of prodigious long-term posters, with a phenomenal ratio of 11.3 posts per day of membership, more than twice me and Decs at 5.5. and 4.7 respectively. Even ‘eavens is only running at 8.1 although he’s been banned or otherwise-absent half the time, so that particular figure is skewed.

In fact, there’s only one user ID on the entire Corner with a higher ratio than yours. It probably won’t astound anyone to learn that it’s Slippers at 13.3. Strangely, though, your likes-to-posts ratios couldn't be further apart.

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You mustn't leave, you must carry on.  FlidSpack won't be the same without you.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I once had a letter printed in “health and efficiency”, does that count?

To say nothing of your erotic contributions to the Grizzly magazine fiction section.  

57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

No wonder ennui is setting in. A quick back-of-an-envelope calculation shows you miles clear at the top of the table of prodigious long-term posters, with a phenomenal ratio of 11.3 posts per day of membership, more than twice me and Decs at 5.5. and 4.7 respectively. Even ‘eavens is only running at 8.1 although he’s been banned or otherwise-absent half the time, so that particular figure is skewed.

In fact, there’s only one user ID on the entire Corner with a higher ratio than yours. It probably won’t astound anyone to learn that it’s Slippers at 13.3. Strangely, though, your likes-to-posts ratios couldn't be further apart.

Baws, at Amazon, you would be the most feared clipboard wielding cost-efficiency bod should ever an agency-slave cull was needed. The thought that stats on items picked per toilet visits and inches of sticky tape expended per box-flap average by employee would be readily available is scary.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Baws, at Amazon, you would be the most feared clipboard wielding cost-efficiency bod should ever an agency-slave cull was needed. The thought that stats on items picked per toilet visits and inches of sticky tape expended per box-flap average by employee would be readily available is scary.

As if he doesn't know all that already.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Baws would be wasted at Amazon, roops. Far better that he continues his nefarious undercover activities for whichever clandestine agency is currently employing him. 

37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Believe it or not, I did once propose to a previous employer that an electronic card-based entry/exit security system be extended to cover the toilets. The Board, however, thought that it might create a negative impression of their attitude to human rights, and that staff would just find other ways to waste time anyway. At that point I quietly deleted the draft of the Phase II business case to install CCTV in the individual toilet stalls.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, scotty said:

Baws would be wasted at Amazon, roops. Far better that he continues his nefarious undercover activities for whichever clandestine agency is currently employing him. 

I'm none too sure about Baws being wasted...  'Lost' on the Amazon, perhaps. But not wasted. 

moreira-in-canoe04.jpg