CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Haunting In Norfolk

Decimus

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

An excellent reference to the over priced organic food shop in Kings Lynn. 

Thats basically all shops in lynn double dragon, never had better noodles and a better place to sit and do some mong watching 

• 5 weeks later...
On 20/11/2020 at 13:00, Brit Brutus said:

A bold assumption indeed. 
Have you finished shaking your fist and cursing Mr Sunak’s name after his announcement on a potential public sector pay freeze yet?

Or am I also way wide of the mark?

You don’t say a great deal which is a blessing.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

On 01/12/2020 at 20:24, Cunty BigBollox said:

What a fucking result for us bog dwellers in Norfolk Dex. Safer roads in North Norfolk this year all thanks to Queenie, and more importantly that useless fucking cunt of a husband, Prince Philip not coming to Sandringham for Christmas this year. 2020 is looking up again.

However, the Ghost of Stanley Johnson Past is said to lurk in the dykes and ditches of the Broads. I am sure you've already had a paranormal encounter in your own white Disco? 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

However, the Ghost of Stanley Johnson Past is said to lurk in the dykes and ditches of the Broads. I am sure you've already had a paranormal encounter in your own white Disco? 

You'd shit your Pampers pull-ups if you'd seen the things that I've seen.

I'd wager that you've never roamed the fens and marshes on a cloudy, moonless night. Desperately trying to grope your way along a narrow causeway, stagnant peat and bog surrounding you as you frantically attempt to avoid being sucked down into a cold, dark and lonely grave.

I imagine that you'd scoff and set a disparaging smile upon your ludicrously sceptical features as you blindly follow the ethereal floating lights that you adamantly believe are leading you to safety. It would only be mere moments before you completely expired from this plane of existence that you would finally come to the realisation that there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

You stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd wager that you've never roamed the fens and marshes on a cloudy, moonless night. Desperately trying to grope your way along a narrow causeway, stagnant peat and bog surrounding you as you frantically attempt to avoid being sucked down into a cold, dark and lonely grave.

I imagine that you'd scoff and set a disparaging smile upon your ludicrously sceptical features as you blindly follow the ethereal floating lights that you adamantly believe are leading you to safety. It would only be mere moments before you completely expired from this plane of existence that you would finally come to the realisation that there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

You stupid fucking cunt.

Rendlesham Forest is not too far from you, is it not? Happy New Year.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

Black shuck? 

Interestingly, White Shuck would definitely be less scary somehow. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

'A Taunting In Norfolk' part 1.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

Yes, and I'm a stupid cunt too, for reading this shite.  Drink bleach, and die in agony. Happy New Year.

Edited by Witheredscrote
have a like anyway, for surviving festive bollocks

10 hours ago, Goober said:

Happy New Year to the cunts of the world, especially those in Norfolk. 

Not Saucepants or Harold tho, you can both suffocate yourselves by shoving your heads up each others arses.

Happy new year to ya, fellow resident of nelsons county

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

Lifted straight out of DMAX's "UFOs UNCLASSIFIED" 

On 24/11/2020 at 21:41, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

If we are gonna keep it true to current norfolk he'd have to be a romanian though and on bail for nicking two stripe trainers from shoezone. Swap that cabbage for sugarbeat its a wrap. 

The fuckers are everywhere, Willy, and I even noticed a disturbing trend where their selling the 'Big Issue'. I've got a modicum of respect for the indigenous drug addict who sells it instead of hassling shoppers for dough.

The biggest piss take I've seen regarding these thieving cunts is the fucking mansions they build back in Bucharest. The country is so corrupt you can easily purchase 12 fake birth certificates, and then rinse this country's benefits system like a washing machine to pay for the monstrosities. 

I think they need a good cunting. Where's @judgetwi when you need him! 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

The fuckers are everywhere, Willy, and I even noticed a disturbing trend where their selling the 'Big Issue'. I've got a modicum of respect for the indigenous drug addict who sells it instead of hassling shoppers for dough.

The biggest piss take I've seen regarding these thieving cunts is the fucking mansions they build back in Bucharest. The country is so corrupt you can easily purchase 12 fake birth certificates, and then rinse this country's benefits system like a washing machine to pay for the monstrosities. 

I think they need a good cunting. Where's @judgetwi when you need him! 

There's a big issue bod who cracks me up in town, cunts always got brand new 18 hole cherry red dms on and pleading poverty, they are about 200 notes a pair, next time i spy him I'm gonna borrow some cash for a coffee seeing as he is doing so well for himself 

7 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

There's a big issue bod who cracks me up in town, cunts always got brand new 18 hole cherry red dms on and pleading poverty, they are about 200 notes a pair, next time i spy him I'm gonna borrow some cash for a coffee seeing as he is doing so well for himself 

I saw something similar myself the other week outside my local supermarket. There was some geezer completely off his swede on spice picking up 'Jabba the Huts'*, but sporting a pair of brand new £130 odd Nike trainers. Unfortunately the rest of his ensemble looked like it could walk itself to the laundrette, but I'm not too sure whether I was incredulous or curious. 

*fag butt's. 

16 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

The 70's football hooligans footwear of choice, and you're right about the price of them now. Fucking astronomical... 

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I saw something similar myself the other week outside my local supermarket. There was some geezer completely off his swede on spice picking up 'Jabba the Huts'*, but sporting a pair of brand new £130 odd Nike trainers. Unfortunately the rest of his ensemble looked like it could walk itself to the laundrette, but I'm not too sure whether I was incredulous or curious. 

*fag butt's. 

The DM fella has also got a staffy, well fed and looked after, decent pair of glasses which are 200 pound a time, the only real big issue is why the lazy cunt aint working 6.30 till 4 like the rest of us 

24 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The 70's football hooligans footwear of choice, and you're right about the price of them now. Fucking astronomical... 

Yeah they are Chinese made now also the quality is shite, price is astronomical now its teenage birds not bovver boys wearing them 

29 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I get the 'Doc Marten Industrial'  from the Screwfix catalogue. They're actually made to last and cost £80. Half as much as the flimsy fashion victim versions favoured by students and lesbians.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

See above.

Thats thinking outside the box old son, never crossed my mind to look for dms in screwfix lol. Are they included in the bleached white jeans and harrington makita combi workwear pack?