CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bake off fucking cunts in the Final

Guest N/A

There was a time when every good Bernard Manning joke would start with ..... Three men in a pub, an Irish man, a Black and. Jew.....what an advert for a politically correct and diverse culture, is how Gearge Righton the Politically Correct character from the fast show would finish the Manning joke.

Well take one look at the Bake Off final and the joke has become reality.   Kim Joy, a chink, some puff Jundhi and a Brown.   This is a line up chosen by British TV chiefs to simply wind up the general public.

The white contestants stood no chance.

The Jundhis chocolate eclairs in the semi finals where an absolute disgrace and were labeled Boring.   He got to the final because he looks like a fucking eclair.

TV being racist against white bakers.  Not for the first time.

i like my bread white and northern and from  wharburtons.  Non of this brown shit.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

bake-off-finalists-t.jpg

And here they are. I can tell which one's the poof, but which one's the lesbian and which one is the unconvincing tranny?

I can tell you which ones can fuck off.

Non of them work for Wharburtons and bake White Bread.

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Including you, I hope, as your liver finally gives up?

How deliciously ironic that would be.

After a lifetime spent force feeding his geese a diet of his own cock and cum, it would be poetic justice to see his liver suffer the same fate as his numerous feathered victims.

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

bake-off-finalists-t.jpg

And here they are. I can tell which one's the poof, but which one's the lesbian and which one is the unconvincing tranny?

Lesbian or not, I'd rattle the fillings out of the one far right. I bet our resident pervert, who shall remain nameless, would fuck all three of them, possibly before allowing the camera crew to all defecate into his mouth.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

How deliciously ironic that would be.

After a lifetime spent force feeding his geese a diet of his own cock and cum, it would be poetic justice to see his liver suffer the same fate as his numerous feathered victims.

Never mind that wild fowl buggering cunt; many a Tuesday has passed without an incoherent missive from our resident bungalow prisoner and East Anglia's leading consumer for Kestrel Super, Drew. Have you used your influence in local government to have him rehoused and move up in the world, or evicted to die in the gutter?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

bake-off-finalists-t.jpg

The bird on the right should not be allowed top gear.  

Guest judgetwi

Sums up this country. Millions of morons pissing themselves with excitement watching foreigners baking fucking cakes. Judged by some posh old biddy and fronted by poofs and lezzas.

Fucking shit.

Guest Erroreptile404
14 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I'm with you there nocti. She goes alright.

I saw this in the local shop yesterday, didn't know you had your own range of wine out! lol..

o.jpg

They should ban these fucking programs in the land of lard. All it does is makes the obese bastards cook and nosh even more shit than they manage daily . Yeah, let’s make the cunts eat ten thousand calories instead their usual seven, they will feel so good and proud now that they baked all that crap themselves. The NHS is fucked long term, but let’s not spoil good viewing numbers for now. Cunts.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 10/30/2018 at 7:57 AM, Monumental cunt said:

There was a time when every good Bernard Manning joke would start with ..... Three men in a pub, an Irish man, a Black and. Jew.....what an advert for a politically correct and diverse culture, is how Gearge Righton the Politically Correct character from the fast show would finish the Manning joke.

Well take one look at the Bake Off final and the joke has become reality.   Kim Joy, a chink, some puff Jundhi and a Brown.   This is a line up chosen by British TV chiefs to simply wind up the general public.

The white contestants stood no chance.

The Jundhis chocolate eclairs in the semi finals where an absolute disgrace and were labeled Boring.   He got to the final because he looks like a fucking eclair.

TV being racist against white bakers.  Not for the first time.

i like my bread white and northern and from  wharburtons.  Non of this brown shit.

I nominate the OP for watching that drivel, what a fucking couch potato.