CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

How far do you think Eire will get? No will buy your goods on mainland eu.. they are busy trading with each other... we dip.. you go down too. 

You mean... there's no demand for small potatoes and ginger-bearded leprechaun dolls on mainland Europe?

• Like 1

Guest Kunte Kinte
48 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It will work like that.... why do you think there is so much shit over the Irish backstop? This is fuck all to do with the credibility of the tories and everything to do with the  continued economic viability of Europe.us leaving is a fucking huge issue for them as well as us. 

The EU is viable. The Euro is stronger now than ever. It is Sterling you need to worry about. If the £ slides we will be back to asking the INF fir a loan as in the 1970s.

We lost our manufacturing even before we joined the EU. This country will not survive outside Europe.

13 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

The EU is viable. The Euro is stronger now than ever. It is Sterling you need to worry about. If the £ slides we will be back to asking the INF fir a loan as in the 1970s.

We lost our manufacturing even before we joined the EU. This country will not survive outside Europe.

We are in a completely different economic position than we were in the 70’s but having said that the economy is less tangible, more ephemeral and has been entwined with less visible assets and corporations....European ones. My point is that it isn’t in Europe’s interest for the uk to have its arse kicked to hell and back.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

We are in a completely different economic position than we were in the 70’s but having said that the economy is less tangible, more ephemeral and has been entwined with less visible assets and corporations....European ones. My point is that it isn’t in Europe’s interest for the uk to have its arse kicked to hell and back.

A lot of fuckwits who voted leave thought that they were  also voting out of the council of Europe and the European court of human rights rulings .. they are are going to be disappointed.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

This may well be true because the Uk has never taken its role in Europe at all seriously. However, Eire is fucking bricking it at the moment because they can’t afford any fuck up in  their trade balance... they need the best trading relationship they can have with the uk...the rest of Europe have traditionally paired the uk and Eire as trading partners and want to see Irish trade goods used up here. They are more preoccupied with the balanced consumption and trade of goods on mainland Europe. Ireland doesn’t produce anything  that mainland Europe doesn’t produce for itself. We go down...Eire goes down and the dominoes will keep falling. Pragmatism rules...

Agreed. Mind you, Ireland is taking their future of independence very seriously, and it's no laughing matter...  80m Irish punts, are being spent on their very own cargo port at Ringsakiddy (yes that's its name) in the harbour of Corks (presumably so that the port wont sink)   They are already hailing it as being the most significant investment in marine infrastructure and superstructure in history... Who's 'history' is yet to be announced, but cork-whittlers are reporting a roaring trade. Rehearsals are looking good too, as The Paddy Armada is preparing to dock with its first shipment of imported Guinness from Crete.

043bcdfc6de1dde4c9a4659227a2d23c.jpg   

4 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

You're not quite as stupid as you'd like us to believe you are, are you?

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yer arse has been kicked by europe yer just too stoopid to see it ..bojo for pm 

Panzbaby 

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Our arse has been kicked by Europe for 40 years and we can see the results all too well. Dutch owned fishing vessels catching fish in UK waters, taking the fish back to Holland to be processed and then selling the fish back to the UK is just one example.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gamayun said:

Our arse has been kicked by Europe for 40 years and we can see the results all too well. Dutch owned fishing vessels catching fish in UK waters, taking the fish back to Holland to be processed and then selling the fish back to the UK is just one example.

It pains me to say it, but the EU has actually improved the situation on car prices here. The car manufacturers used to call us treasure island, selling their motors cheap on the continent and making their real money here, hence the rise in grey area imports in the eighties and nineties of pre registereds and ex rentals; free trade put paid to that, there's no point in it any more. Booze and fag prices have levelled somewhat as well for the same reason. I'm still in favour of getting out, but we ought to recognise that there have been some upsides. 

41 minutes ago, scotty said:

It pains me to say it, but the EU has actually improved the situation on car prices here. The car manufacturers used to call us treasure island, selling their motors cheap on the continent and making their real money here, hence the rise in grey area imports in the eighties and nineties of pre registereds and ex rentals; free trade put paid to that, there's no point in it any more. Booze and fag prices have levelled somewhat as well for the same reason. I'm still in favour of getting out, but we ought to recognise that there have been some upsides. 

More relaxed euthanasia rules?

Can't see you this would benefit you old bean

15 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Of course it will. Outside the EU, the UK will and can trade with Europe.

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Amazing. You've just had yer arse shredded by m'learned colleague and you still bandy the "stoopid" word.

In a way I can see it from his point of view. The ROI and his lifestyle are funded by EU "handouts", what he does not comprehend is where those funds from the EU come from. The reality is that they are simply cycled from the UK's contributions via the EU and then to the ROI. The same applies in Scotland and other ares of the UK such as Wales and the west of England where the funds handed out appear to come from the EU but are simply a small part of the UK's contributions recycled back the the UK. As in the ROi and elsewhere what the local thiickoes see is money handed out by the EU rather a simpler process of the UK government sending the funds directly to the relevant parts of the UK. What happens of course is that the local thickoes see the EU (which of course has stripped off its "share" of the money) as good whilst they see the UK government (from where the funds came in the first place) as bad and cruel. It is of course not quite as simple as that but things are generally loaded so that people see the magical words "EU Funded" on almost very local improvement.

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Amazing. You've just had yer arse shredded by m'learned colleague and you still bandy the "stoopid" word.

Dunno what youve been watching for the last two years..must be different from what ive been seeing and reading..if i had to choose a word to describe it itd be rout

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It baffles me why people still argue with the cunt. He's only on here to wind people up; wasting time between chasing kids away from his swamp, and attempting to master the same colouring book for the last twenty years.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nocti said:

It baffles me why people still argue with the cunt. He's only on here to wind people up; wasting time between chasing kids away from his swamp, and attempting to master the same colouring book for the last twenty years.

Its just a different smelling shite from all the other shite put up here nocti baby ..

Panzbaby 

12 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Breast beating and sabre rattling from Pierre and Fritz who don’t know how they are going to male everyone else pay for their vaulting ambition..... Ireland will be doing no  arse kicking that’s for sure. I’m afraid it is you who are stupid .....too stupid see how fucked your own country is ....you feel compelled to thumb your nose at the playground bully who has shoved your face in the shit for the last 800 years but who you will never....ever break free from.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno what youve been watching for the last two years..must be different from what ive been seeing and reading..if i had to choose a word to describe it itd be rout

Panzbaby 

Your problem is that you only watch bite-sized chunks designed for people with short attention spans, in any case, what rout? There is no rout. When the Brexit terms were announced, I said straight away that the document amounted to a massive fudge. A week and the subsequent joint political declaration only serves to confirm my original assessment. The difficult bit remains to be resolved (which I predicted more than a year ago). The terms' address this by saying that both parties will continue negotiating and act "in utmost good faith". The uncertainty is the reason why a number of Brexiteers and Remainers will vote against he terms put before parliament. The problem was both parties were reluctant to play hardball. What was needed was tough international commercial negotiators on both sides and not this sorry bureaucratic politically-driven fudge-farm.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your problem is that you only watch bite-sized chunks designed for people with short attention spans, in any case, what rout? There is no rout. When the Brexit terms were announced, I said straight away that the document amounted to a massive fudge. A week and the subsequent joint political declaration only serves to confirm my original assessment. The difficult bit remains to be resolved (which I predicted more than a year ago). The terms' address this by saying that both parties will continue negotiating and act "in utmost good faith". The uncertainty is the reason why a number of Brexiteers and Remainers will vote against he terms put before parliament. The problem was both parties were reluctant to play hardball. What was needed was tough international commercial negotiators on both sides and not this sorry bureaucratic politically-driven fudge-farm.

You sound like that Indian economic genius that the moog wheeled out there a while ago..gibberin about cutting secret  deals n being a hard ass..hes now saying yer better off stayin put

Panzbaby 

59 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Say it ain’t so Pansy baby...... you can’t , can you? Put up an economic argument to counter my assertions.....  

Theres no arguing with yer forensic like and wide-ranging knowledge of economics and politics and how stuff happens spotto..yer the magnus pike of the corner and join such other beacons of light such as the MC and maybe ape when hes had his strangle wank in the shower... yer knowledge cuts though the fog of shite like a lazer beam

Panzbaby 

37 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You sound like that Indian economic genius that the moog wheeled out there a while ago..gibberin about cutting secret  deals n being a hard ass..hes now saying yer better off stayin put

Panzbaby 

Are you genuinely this retarded?

I mean, I know you can read, that you  have an almost prurient interest in Brexit and love the sound of your own voice but you really have gone beyond carpet-chewing mental with this outburst haven't you?