CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell you really are a thick Yankee doodle fucker aren't you? All those words, just to say "No, you are!"

All size, no substance, just like a Corvette L48 V8.

Go on then you little spaz, ignore good advice and enjoy your little victory dance, swing your flacid little monoballed cock around as much as you fucking please, maybe some members will find the display entertaining for a short while, but interest is fleeting around here. See where it gets you, just don't come crying to me when you don't like the result.

I'm fucking done with you.

I accept your surrender, poofy cunt.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I take it you weren't one of the members who the snide, weasel cunt sent a grovelling apology to then, Major?

Out of interest, if anyone who did receive it would like to forward it to me, as they think Salty is a sinister fucking creep, feel free. 

No, and as you rightly pointed out, instead of having the minerals to make an open apology earlier, Septic Yank Cunt had to go the pm route. Fuck knows who to?

In my short tenure on the corner I have never seen such unity in cunting, a solid display of the animosity these cunts arouse. It obviously also helps that he's a caricature of all that's wrong with his nation.

Well and truly bested, fuck off!

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

No, and as you rightly pointed out, instead of having the minerals to make an open apology earlier, Septic Yank Cunt had to go the pm route. Fuck knows who to?

In my short tenure on the corner I have never seen such unity in cunting, a solid display of the animosity these cunts arouse. It obviously also helps that he's a caricature of all that's wrong with his nation.

He's probably a morbidly obese (i.e. average BMI in the USA) 12 year old in his grandmother's "basement", with several screens open with "true American history" and a thesaurus and using copy and paste. He certainly posts like one.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You have a lot to learn young padawan.

What have you "allegedly" done to Wizardsleeve?

13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I’d be interested to know who the yanky-doodle-dickhead felt it necessary to apologise to, and what the apology entailed. Devious fucking weasel is probably related to @Witheredscrote.

8 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

What have you "allegedly" done to Wizardsleeve?

That was just a bit of fun dig at Roops on my part, Albert. Wiz has been banned, not exactly sure why but I believe he may have called someone a nonce. He was once one of her most loyal acolytes, but the Yeast Beast only collects allies as a sort of emergency rationing system for when the ban hammer gets too heavy to hold up.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That was just a bit of fun dig at Roops on my part, Albert. Wiz has been banned, not exactly sure why but I believe he may have called someone a nonce. He was once one of her most loyal acolytes, but the Yeast Beast only collects allies as a sort of emergency rationing system for when the ban hammer gets too heavy to hold up.

How long is he banned for?

1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

How long is he banned for?

Should be back by the 22nd if @Eric Cuntman's reports on the event are to be trusted, although his recent insinuations of me cross breeding with Mackems give me pause for thought under suspicion that he's just some deviant weirdo set on grooming me to raise an army of GeorMacks to take over the world...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Should be back by the 22nd if @Eric Cuntman's reports on the event are to be trusted, although his recent insinuations of me cross breeding with Mackems give me pause for thought under suspicion that he's just some deviant weirdo set on grooming me to raise an army of GeorMacks to take over the world...

He’s the missing ‘ninth’ most dangerous man in the world. Crafty fucker. Roops must be working with him as well. Fuck that makes ten though. These conspiracy theories are a lot more complicated than they appear.

lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What can I say, Roops. For a moment there I was getting flashbacks to the trenches of 2016 when we'd also spend 23 pages at loggerheads. My PTSD took over with Salty and I thought I was back arguing about the respective qualities of the Chinese and British steel industries...

Well that was then, this is now. I think it was during the period I was temporarily relieved of my Admin/Mod role so for me it was of a case of gamekeeper turned poacher. Good fun tho'

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

If I'd made a general, open apology, the local pond scum crowd, a collection of fecal bacteria of which you are a part, might have gotten the mistaken impression that I was including you/them, when of course, I don't give a rat's ass what trash like you, Defecus, Roadshit or a handful of other keyboard commando fake tough guy homos think.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

He's probably a morbidly obese (i.e. average BMI in the USA) 12 year old in his grandmother's "basement", with several screens open with "true American history" and a thesaurus and using copy and paste. He certainly posts like one.

Whereas you probably pay your neighbor's 14 year old kid to write your juvenile tripe. Sounds like it anyway.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@Decimus It's a shame old Quincy is dead and gone. Like a Greek tragedy, his soulmate arrived too late.

Despite being warned by the Big R to drop it, he's subsequently made four belligerent posts and completely ignored her advice. I've kept my promise and not engaged him, and Roops generally only gives one warning before it's goodnight, Vienna. She's a mercurial woman, so I'd hate to predict what she'll do with him after his blatant disregard of her advice.

He might get away with nothing more than the knowledge that he's completely destroyed his reputation and credibility after a day of tantrums, ineptitude and stupidity. Personally I hope he's "rested" for his own sake. He can either use that opportunity to regroup and come back with a better attitude and less of a chip on his shoulder, or he can stamp his feet and disappear forever.

I leave it in R's capable hands, she's dealt with worse before.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite being warned by the Big R to drop it, he's subsequently made four belligerent posts and completely ignored her advice. I've kept my promise and not engaged him, and Roops generally only gives one warning before it's goodnight, Vienna. She's a mercurial woman, so I'd hate to predict what she'll do with him after his blatant disregard of her advice.

He might get away with nothing more than the knowledge that he's completely destroyed his reputation and credibility after a day of tantrums, ineptitude and stupidity. Personally I hope he's "rested" for his own sake. He can either use that opportunity to regroup and come back with a better attitude and less of a chip on his shoulder, or he can stamp his feet and disappear forever.

I leave it in R's capable hands, she's dealt with worse before.

thatsbait.gif

Sorry... not falling for it. Try harder. Poof.