CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clinical Director for violence reduction

The Beast

Just listening to the wireless, hearing that the fucking useless government have employed a highly skilled trauma surgeon as the first clinical director for violence reduction.

Mr Martin Griffiths will go into schools to warn children about the perils of knife injuries.

Given that most Boroughs of London now have a murder mile, I don't see how he will have time to leave the fucking butcher's shop to go anywhere, other than get a few hours rest before the next useless piece of meat is put on the operating table for him to try to save.

Perhaps if the government tackled the parents through the courts and stopped medicalising feral culture, we might be able to use highly skilled surgeons for deserving trauma cases he is trained to help.

Sadiq Khan is a cunt. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Just listening to the wireless, hearing that the fucking useless government have employed a highly skilled trauma surgeon as the first clinical director for violence reduction.

Mr Martin Griffiths will go into schools to warn children about the perils of knife injuries.

Given that most Boroughs of London now have a murder mile, I don't see how he will have time to leave the fucking butcher's shop to go anywhere, other than get a few hours rest before the next useless piece of meat is put on the operating table for him to try to save.

Perhaps if the government tackled the parents through the courts and stopped medicalising feral culture, we might be able to use highly skilled surgeons for deserving trauma cases he is trained to help.

Sadiq Khan is a cunt. 

Knife crime is not prevalent at Eton,Harrow or any of the schools in the private sector.

All education should brought into private sector.

42 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Sadiq Khan is a cunt. 

More redundant posturing from an impotent government so obsessed with austerity and the Brexit process that they couldn't give a fuck about real, everyday issues.

My wife, as you may or may not know, is a teacher. Tessie, in her final dying breath, has decided to fudge some sort of ongoing legacy that distracts from the fact that she is the most ineffectual British PM in living memory. It appears her last gasp attempt to salvage her reputation is to paint herself as an advocate and supporter of mental health treatment.

Her grand plan is to train teachers to spot the early warning signs of mental health issues in their pupils as a "preventative measure".

Two issues, here. Teachers are not mental health professionals and never will be, despite the addition of a half day course at a local Ramada Jarvis that is focused upon "unhappy yooooves".

Secondly, should a teacher be savvy enough to identify a pupil as being not quite right in the head, what then? The buck has been passed in the first instance because child mental health services have been brutally cut and underfunded. Are teachers supposed to take these waifs home and sing them calming Enya songs?

Because my particular cunt of a wife can fuck right off if she thinks that she can bring home a couple of darky kids with Oppositional Defiant Disorder and expect me to boost their self-confidence by telling them that "Black Lives Matter."

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Knife crime is not prevalent at Eton,Harrow or any of the schools in the private sector.

Buggery being the atrocity of choice among the young men who will one day govern us.

Hooray for Henry!!

lol

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

More redundant posturing from an impotent government so obsessed with austerity and the Brexit process that they couldn't give a fuck about real, everyday issues.

My wife, as you may or may not know, is a teacher. Tessie, in her final dying breath, has decided to fudge some sort of ongoing legacy that distracts from the fact that she is the most ineffectual British PM in living memory. It appears her last gasp attempt to salvage her reputation is to paint herself as an advocate and supporter of mental health treatment.

Her grand plan is to train teachers to spot the early warning signs of mental health issues in their pupils as a "preventative measure".

Two issues, here. Teachers are not mental health professionals and never will be, despite the addition of a half day course at a local Ramada Jarvis that is focused upon "unhappy yooooves".

Secondly, should a teacher be savvy enough to identify a pupil as being not quite right in the head, what then? The buck has been passed in the first instance because child mental health services have been brutally cut and underfunded. Are teachers supposed to take these waifs home and sing them calming Enya songs?

Because my particular cunt of a wife can fuck right off if she thinks that she can bring home a couple of darky kids with Oppositional Defiant Disorder and expect me to boost their self-confidence by telling them that Black Lives Matter."

They like ‘rice and peas’ for lunch and ‘Curried goat’ for tea before they go out to play.All the recipes are online.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Sadiq Khan is a cunt. 

Perhaps he could just give all the black kids anatomy lessons, giving them the information needed to inflict fatal stab wounds, thus saving time and money for the NHS.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps he could just give all the black kids anatomy lessons, giving them the information needed to inflict fatal stab wounds, thus saving time and money for the NHS.

And giving a welcome boost to the undertaking businesses.

Happy days. Everyone’s a winner.

lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Because my particular cunt of a wife can fuck right off if she thinks that she can bring home a couple of darky kids with Oppositional Defiant Disorder and expect me to boost their self-confidence by telling them that "Black Lives Matter."

ODD, I think I had that when I was a kid. My mum had a cure for it. A rolled up copy of Women's Own making contact, very briskly, with my arse. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I don't envy teachers, I always try to support those that teach my children, whether it has been at private or state schools. Some of the fucking parents are utter cunts.

Many professionals are being lumbered with a load of cobblers that isn't part of what they trained to do, mostly due to an ever increasing number of damaged kids that have fallen out of a dysfunctional cunt. In particular, "spotting radicalisation" is another pile of shit that falls under the safeguarding umbrella.

Fucking good job I don't work at the Royal London in Whitechapel. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

ODD, I think I had that when I was a kid. My mum had a cure for it. A rolled up copy of Women's Own making contact, very briskly, with my arse. 

I can’t even look at a copy of’Fly fishing’ by JR Hartley without remembering my mum rolling it up with a terrifying grin on her face, and telling me : “Just you wait till your father gets back from his fishing trip” He never did come back. I’m not sure he even existed. I found out recently I was adopted.

lol

Guest judgetwi
37 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't envy teachers, I always try to support those that teach my children, whether it has been at private or state schools. Some of the fucking parents are utter cunts.

Many professionals are being lumbered with a load of cobblers that isn't part of what they trained to do, mostly due to an ever increasing number of damaged kids that have fallen out of a dysfunctional cunt. In particular, "spotting radicalisation" is another pile of shit that falls under the safeguarding umbrella.

I remember, a few years ago, a teacher grassed up some peaceful kid for writing “I live in a terrorist house.” It turned out he meant “terraced house” and the teacher, and Project Whateverthefuck was ridiculed.

Any teacher who falls for this Passtheresponsibilty bullshit deserves everything they get.

Is it any wonder that the government is spending millions on advertising for teachers and importing bus loads of the cunts from Eastern Europe?

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

The teachers in my day seemed oblivious to the subtle clues of child abuse, such as bruises, black eyes, rickets, and the occasional broken limb. I don't fancy their chances at detecting radicalisation.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I beg to differ!

That time when Cutely-Pie Junior (Mustians, 1974) used his fish knife to butter a crumpet and received 10 ferrules from his housemaster.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

With the chronic underfunding of both the police and social services, teachers and many others who work within the public sector are expected to shoulder the extra responsibility of being part-time CID and child and adult social service workers. 

It's a scary thought that my wife is part of the front line fight in detecting anything, let alone little Ahmed's suspect school rucksack and ticking pencil case.

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

May I remind you that the Punkape.Exe Rules (Special Provisions) 2018 prohibits you posting your brand of nonsense during the first 48 hours of a new thread?

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

During the period 1940 to 1943 large parts of UK cities were blown apart . parents killed, the children running feral having seen people blown apart, Yet 999 out a thousand of those children grew up to be normal adults who led useful and hard working lives .. no talk of ptsd or trauma counselling. Many of them are still alive now aged in their late 70 and 80s normal grand parents.

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

During the period 1940 to 1943 large parts of UK cities were blown apart . parents killed, the children running feral having seen people blown apart, Yet 999 out a thousand of those children grew up to be normal adults who led useful and hard working lives .. no talk of ptsd or trauma counselling. Many of them are still alive now aged in their late 70 and 80s normal grand parents.

Unfortunately you’re not one of them.

Fuck off

lol