CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I considered this when I was typing out my critique.

The only logical explanation is that he was hacked by me in a drunken moment of genius. I undoubtedly suppressed the memory of it after inadvertently stumbling across the sexually horrific back catalogue of PMs from Withers and Pen that he's got saved

Speaking of have you noticed the annoying little baguette muncher flitting about today? They must have him off the chemo again - here's hoping for a nice bit of metastasis before Christmas.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A number of other members and myself have been trying to do this for months with Pen, and that hasn't worked. The old cunt refuses to go the way of the Dodo and is clinging on like a rampant strain of antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea.

So, what you want is a site that suits you. Over inflated little cunt that you are.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So, what you want is a site that suits you. Over inflated little cunt that you are.

Says the cunt that threw a hissy fit and tried to get the entire site shut down by changing their profile name and picture to a certain well known female historian, who was instrumental in the demise of its predecessor, because they had all their likes removed for being a manipulating little twat. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Roadkill has summed you up perfectly, so there's not much more for me to add.

I'd seriously consider whether it was in my best interests to ever log on again, if I were you.

You're finished here. 

Guest Erroreptile404
34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

did he just channel Ereptyle and randomly run into the middle of an argument in an attempt to suck someone's cock?

When exactly did this happen? 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell this also involved @King Billy. Billy why does everyone on here want to either kill you or suck your nob?

I can assure anyone who might be thinking of constructing a Venn diagram that I have precisely zero desire to suck his nob (sic).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Says the cunt that threw a hissy fit and tried to get the entire site shut down by changing their profile name and picture to a certain well known female historian, who was instrumental in the demise of its predecessor, because they had all their likes removed for being a manipulating little twat. 

That site was not this site's predecessor. I think that this site was running long before DIMLO.

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 15:21, Decimus said:

Pen, I'm taking my two boys to the football to watch Norwich play Toulouse this afternoon. When we're done, we'll be going round to my parents where Mrs. D and my daughter will be, along with all of my brothers and sisters and their assorted children. We'll be drinking, laughing, reminiscing and sitting down for a lovely family meal.

Enjoy your microwave meals-on-wheels dinner for one and the complete silence of your granny flat.

Lol

Fuck off

You have 3 children now? You are finished. You might as well as knock out another half dozen, it matters not. 

I have never been the same since the third one fell out. Everything is difficult, whether going out for a meal or going on holiday. Everything is set up for the family of 4. All numbers after that and you get fucking mugged by everyone.

Congratulations. (not going soft as shit either)

11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You're sounding as stale as your birds spunk stained, leopard print, Primark blouse, after she took on all comers at the swingers club last night. Moaning like a whore on all fours, while Barry from Ilford deposited a load up her khyber pass.

Wanker!

Childlike. Minor Cunt. Predictable bullshit. You're a nice kid but you’ve got a lot to learn and unfortunately for you it’s all gonna hurt.

Guest judgetwi
On 03/08/2019 at 15:21, Decimus said:

Pen, I'm taking my two boys to the football to watch Norwich play Toulouse this afternoon. When we're done, we'll be going round to my parents where Mrs. D and my daughter will be, along with all of my brothers and sisters and their assorted children. We'll be drinking, laughing, reminiscing and sitting down for a lovely family meal.

Enjoy your microwave meals-on-wheels dinner for one and the complete silence of your granny flat.

Lol

Fuck off

I’m all for taking the piss out of dimmos and saddos on here but this combination of braggadocio and pure nastiness gives away the essential character of this piece of work.

Ok, Jethro, i’m fat, queer, poor, live in a council bedsit and i’m in a wheelchair. I can be a trannie if it helps you out?

Pathetic.