CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Phil Collins

Stubby Pecker

Just catching the slightest waft of this cunts god awful "music" earlier has forced me into nominating him for the sack of shite he is.

From what I know about Genesis, they were responsible for possibly the most pretentious rubbish every committed to vinyl, and as part of this, Collins deserves nothing short of a painful death.

However, if one takes into account the huge library of middle of the road wank the baldy little fucker spewed out in the 80's with some kind of echo effect put over his voice in a vain attempt to make him sound like less of sneering weasel, then death is far to good for him.

The only "Groovy Kinda Love" I'd be interested in right now would be him lashed to fence post with a burning tractor tyre for company- warble your way out of that one you little cunt.

Frank no doubt owns his entire discography.

Image result for phil collins miami vice

• Like 2

The Antichrist - no 'if's' or 'buts'

Little show off had to be the one playing the drums on Band Aid and had to be the one to play both sides of the Atlantic at Live Aid.

The OP has already drawn attention to his godawful back catalogue. What he fails to mention is Dante's as yet undiscovered 10th circle was called 'Phil Collins' and involved The Soul, clockweights attached to its scrotum / pissflaps, being played Collin's entire body of work, eyes prised open 'Clockwork Orange' style to view a loop tape of 'Buster', for all eternity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just catching the slightest waft of this cunts god awful "music" earlier has forced me into nominating him for the sack of shite he is.

From what I know about Genesis, they were responsible for possibly the most pretentious rubbish every committed to vinyl, and as part of this, Collins deserves nothing short of a painful death.

However, if one takes into account the huge library of middle of the road wank the baldy little fucker spewed out in the 80's with some kind of echo effect put over his voice in a vain attempt to make him sound like less of sneering weasel, then death is far to good for him.

The only "Groovy Kinda Love" I'd be interested in right now would be him lashed to fence post with a burning tractor tyre for company- warble your way out of that one you little cunt.

Frank has displayed a simply abysmal taste in music over the years if his YouTube link contributions are anything to go by.

The collected works of Collins undoubtedly sit proudly on his shelf, alongside Crowded House, Mike and The Mechanics, Hall & Oates and The Jive Bunny Christmas Covers anthology.. Each album alphabetically sorted and attached to their own instrumental, pan pipe versions.

Even his dead dad, with his hackneyed Chas'n'Dave/Frank Sinatra home made remix tapes, displayed a better appreciation of the musical art form.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank has displayed a simply abysmal taste in music over the years if his YouTube link contributions are anything to go by.

The collected works of Collins undoubtedly sit proudly on his shelf, alongside Crowded House, Mike and The Mechanics, Hall & Oates and The Jive Bunny Christmas Covers anthology.. Each album alphabetically sorted and attached to their own instrumental, pan pipe versions.

Even his dead dad, with his hackneyed Chas'n'Dave/Frank Sinatra home made remix tapes, displayed a better appreciation of the musical art form.

Bollocks, Frank recommended this. Perfect track to wank too (if you're French)  He is on the way back.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've never made me laugh.

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pride of place in Frank collection

Image result for the grumbleweeds songs

What a cunt

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Salty, do you know what I hate about the English, those cunts that go walking with professional walking sticks like ski poles and wear hiking boots with their trousers tucked in to their socks, do you get those cunts in the good old u s of a? 

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Salty, do you know what I hate about the English, those cunts that go walking with professional walking sticks like ski poles and wear hiking boots with their trousers tucked in to their socks, do you get those cunts in the good old u s of a? 

Salty is busy at the moment, Ed, spending half an hour to forty five minutes on formulating a response to my last post.

I'm not sure why he's bothering, they always end up being the same fucking shit. It will start with a brutal and knockout blow, probably a play on words mocking my entirely fictional username. This will be shortly followed up by a rambling monologue where he will salaciously and all too enthusiastically discuss the state of my arsehole. 

As if this wasn't enough to entirely break my spirit, he'll finish me off with his signature fatality move, a stock meme every cunt on here has seen him post a hundred times before.

He's without a shadow of a doubt the worst poster I've ever had the misfortune to converse with.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Salty is busy at the moment, Ed, spending half an hour to forty five minutes on formulating a response to my last post.

I'm not sure why he's bothering, they always end up being the same fucking shit. It will start with a brutal and knockout blow, probably a play on words mocking my entirely fictional username. This will be shortly followed up with a rambling monologue where he will salaciously and all too enthusiastically discuss the state of my arsehole. 

As if this wasn't enough to entirely break my spirit, he'll finish me off with his signature fatality move, a stock meme every cunt on here has seen him post a hundred times before.

He's without a shadow of a doubt the worst poster I've ever had the misfortune to converse with.

@Salty Piss Flap

You're loosing even more face as every painful minute ticks by, you spineless cretin

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ohhh! Think twice,

It's just another day for you and me in paradise,

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank once lent him his wig. 

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have they changed GIRO days from Tuesdays to Thursdays, Drew? It's just that you're two days late in making a complete drunken fucking cunt out of yourself.

Its BACS  transferred now you backward cunt and I'm doing a Dryathon for Oktoberfest so my output might be worse than my usual high standard for the next 3 weeks.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's because you've never seen me slip on a banana skin or sit on a whoopee cushion, you infantile, humourless cunt. 

That would only be funny if you cracked your skull wide open on the concrete after going down, whereupon all the rancid shit inside began oozing out while the rest of you flopped and jerked around in the throes and spasms of death.

Otherwise, it would look like just another boring day in your ridiculous waste of a life.

13 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That would only be funny if you cracked your skull wide open on the concrete after going down, whereupon all the rancid shit inside began oozing out while the rest of you flopped and jerked around in the throes and spasms of death.

Otherwise, it would look like just another boring day in your ridiculous waste of a life.

Try harder or don't bother contributing anymore.

There's enough substandard bollocks being posted by the likes of Pen, Frank, Punkape and Withers without you stinking up the place with absolute fucking shite like the above.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All I recall of old Phil is that he is greedy, self serving alcoholic.

Is this shirt chrome plated?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Try harder or don't bother contributing anymore.

There's enough substandard bollocks being posted by the likes of Pen, Frank, Punkape and Withers without you stinking up the place with absolute fucking shite like the above.

28 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What time are you picking Pete up at the airport?  I don’t think that  DisneyWorld trip is a great idea though. The Everglades is more fun this time of year. You could both swim back and try to get some close ups of the gators. Oh that’s right he doesn’t  have a phone anymore. It’s in a sealed plastic bag somewhere I believe.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Have they changed GIRO days from Tuesdays to Thursdays, Drew? It's just that you're two days late in making a complete drunken fucking cunt out of yourself.

With all the fuckarsing about here of late I keep forgetting our special brew swilling bungalowite felt the need to pointlessly change his username to a less funny one. More than likely he was pissed out his skull at the time as opposed to the approx 2 hours a day he can almost pass as sober.

I'm all for a full site username roll back so the cretinous dog turds amongst us can't hide behind a new ID in the hope punters will forget how abysmally shite they were when they first rocked up