CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daft Cunts With Noticiably Large Stomachs

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Foreskincheese said:

Who beat arsenal then judge?

Well any poof who has no interest in football could google that.

23 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Judgie lives nextdoor to the dildo factory.

Oh look! One just turned up!

Pair of wankers.

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well any poof who has no interest in football could google that.

Oh look! One just turned up!

Pair of wankers.

Olly is the only living man to have read the biography of that cunt who was in the 'Boro Frontline'. 

Football hooliganism is a far superior sport to football itself. Ergo: he is not a poof. 

Frank is a poof. He plays pétanque.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Olly is the only living man to have read the biography of that cunt who was in the 'Boro Frontline'. 

Football hooliganism is a far superior sport to football itself. Ergo: he is not a poof. 

Frank is a poof. He plays pétanque.

Football hooligans deserve at least the same pay as footballers. In fact probably more, as it’s much more dangerous. Are their birds called HAGs?

10 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

It is a thing, JT. Over many, many years it has been proven that the local population will show disproportionate loyalty to the major employers in their area  - even if they personally aren't employed by said employers. Thus folk living near the Chrysler factory would buy more Chryslers than the average, natives of Sheffield buy more cutlery and the residents of Kendal basically mainline mint cake etc etc.       

Lives nextdoor? He's the big cheese in quality control, Olly.

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Frank, I am not a spring chicken, and a fat cunt, however I am considering buying a pair of balenciaga speed shoes to wear with skinny jeans,  queer eye for a straight guy and all that, thoughts?

You’re grossly overweight and from what I can remember, your arse has completely disappeared. Stick with the oversized polo shirts. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’re grossly overweight and from what I can remember, your arse has completely disappeared. Stick with the oversized polo shirts. 

Everyone looks grossly overweight when stood next to an emaciated, bald , toothless gargoyle of a man, go fuck yourself, I am buying two pairs...

18 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

It is a thing, JT. Over many, many years it has been proven that the local population will show disproportionate loyalty to the major employers in their area  - even if they personally aren't employed by said employers. Thus folk living near the Chrysler factory would buy more Chryslers than the average, natives of Sheffield buy more cutlery and the residents of Kendal basically mainline mint cake etc etc.       

out of respect I won't give this a like 'Boro, but it is fuckin funny

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With any luck the fat swarthy cunt will think franks a bread stick and fucking eat him 

It's true Stubbs I hate that saggy old Jeremy Corbyn looking cunt with every fibre of my being, although i despise you and your published scientific work more, keep your nose out 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We've come a long way Eddie since those early days of calling each other's wife slags and kids spackers. It brings a tear to my japs eye

Never mind this shit though, some bearded chap has gone stab happy in Lun-don (again); how would you deal with this sort?

He does not represent Islam the religion of peace, he was a mentally disturbed individual who our mental health care policy failed. I would give all of his grieving relatives compensation and make them all members in the house of lords. Peace be upon you all  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He does not represent Islam the religion of peace, he was a mentally disturbed individual who our failing mental health care policy failed. I would give all of his grieving relatives compensation and make them all members in the house of lords. Peace be upon you all  

And he was unharmed when they shot him. The cops should of realised he was wearing a toy vest from the Chad Valley "suicide bomber" game. 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And he was unharmed when they shot him. The cops should of realised he was wearing a toy vest from the Chad Valley "suicide bomber" game. 

Said the Muslim council of Great Britain and some other beardy pyjama wearing community leader from east london....