CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Nice of the Canarians to put on an orange firework show in your honour though?

Absolute fucking worst place on Earth DC. And I’m including Goodison Park in that statement. I’m praying to catch  bad Covid and get covered in molten lava on my way to the chinky shop to stock up on masks and cock sanitiser. Even the brasses won’t pull their mask down to accept the big fella.

If this is the New World Order it needs a bit more tweaking.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Absolute fucking worst place on Earth DC. And I’m including Goodison Park in that statement. I’m praying to catch  bad Covid and get covered in molten lava on my way to the chinky shop to stock up on masks and cock sanitiser. Even the brasses won’t pull their mask down to accept the big fella.

If this is the New World Order it needs a bit more tweaking.

Never been to Cape Verde then have you? Grim.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never been to Cape Verde then have you? Grim.

Only been there twice DC. First time was terrible. Tom Cruise shit his white skinny jeans getting out of our limo at Naomi Campbells villa, and then, after I swore I’d never return Phillip Schofield shouted ‘Hi Billy’ to me as I bent down to tie my shoelaces in the VIP lounge at the airport.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Stubbers. I’m in Gran Canaria, on a business/pleasure jolly and it’s proper shit. We should go raving if I ever get back. Old Skool 😊

92-94 was a golden age for quality electronic music out of Germany in particular 

I’ve got tons of the stuff and still discovering hidden gems today

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

92-94 was a golden age for quality electronic music out of Germany in particular 

I’ve got tons of the stuff and still discovering hidden gems today

The age of love…’come on dance with me’

Jam and Spoon…’right in the night’

Mrs. Woods teaches techno 

I owned a record shop in Belfast then, almost exclusively vinyl for spotty DJ tossers, and I’ve still got a few thousand 12’’ singles in the garage, most of which have never been out of their sleeves. I’ve got a pair of 1210s which haven’t been plugged in for at least ten years too. Have you seen the price Technics decks are fetching on eBay?

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

The age of love…’come on dance with me’

Jam and Spoon…’right in the night’

Mrs. Woods teaches techno 

I owned a record shop in Belfast then, almost exclusively vinyl for spotty DJ tossers, and I’ve still got a few thousand 12’’ singles in the garage, most of which have never been out of their sleeves. I’ve got a pair of 1210s which haven’t been plugged in for at least ten years too. Have you seen the price Technics decks are fetching on eBay?

Get your 12" on Discogs- you'll make a fortune

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Pen- get you 12" on the dark web, you'll make a million as well! lol fuck off

23 hours ago, Neil said:

Good shout Wolfster, I hope he sued the cunts. Get yer lugs around this

Lovely stuff @Neil. Ian Anderson is a criminally underrated musician and quite possibly the best flautist in rock history, whose experimental sounds were made at a time when artistry and drugs took precedence over cash. He is the Jimmy Hendrix of the flute:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Lovely stuff @Neil. Ian Anderson is a criminally underrated musician and quite possibly the best flautist in rock history, whose experimental sounds were made at a time when artistry and drugs took precedence over cash. He is the Jimmy Hendrix of the flute:

Pile of shite. Fuck off.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Let me sing you songs from the wood…