CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Health Organisation

White Cunt

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You forget. The Trump years are behind us. The Biden years are before us. The Pete Tong it's all gone wrong days of Brexit are on top of us. Where you get those lickle icbms my friend? 

Piss pants Joe will be lucky to make it till Christmas. The cunt is a shell. He can’t string a sentence together.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Piss pants Joe will be lucky to make it till Christmas. The cunt is a shell. He can’t string a sentence together.

To be more precise: "string a few words together to make a sentence." But as you are a static caravan home gymnasium in the backyard next to the trampoline sort of thicko I sort of find it strangely reassuring. You love your kids don't you. 

19 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

You forget - now we keep the VAT we were shipping off of to Brussels. It’s not going to fix the trade deficit with the EU, but will get the ball rolling. Have you noticed how your beloved commission is dealing with its cash problems?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/05/deal-struck-enable-eu-block-budget-payments-rogue-members

Think thats to do with that other spewer of populist shite aimed at the uneducated,  mr orban who is lookin at how the EU deal with a rogue nation such as yerselves..nothin stirs a mob like empty shelves 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Think thats to do with that other spewer of populist shite aimed at the uneducated,  mr orban who is lookin at how the EU deal with a rogue nation such as yerselves..nothin stirs a mob like empty shelves 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The level of political consciousness is 20%Trump 10%FARAGE 70%MICKEYMOUSE

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

To be more precise: "string a few words together to make a sentence." But as you are a static caravan home gymnasium in the backyard next to the trampoline sort of thicko I sort of find it strangely reassuring. You love your kids don't you. 

Pack your bags. You’re finished here.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I really hope that’s not a veiled threat to harm my kids. I’m sure the mods will make their own mind up on that. I’m not one for reporting anyone, even an imbecile such as you.

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Now that Brussels got their nuts in the vice, by the said rogue player, previously known as the positive net payer, the fuckers will be looking for reasons to protect their own, wealthy establishment while at the same time justify the reduction/ full stop in net payments to countries who benefit from transfers the most. Which ones are they, Panzy my friend?

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reported

If I can get 4 days in the cooler for some lighthearted banter about another punters wife, this deserves the same 

11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported.

Thickos with anti-social personality disorder but lots of outdoor exercise equipment are invariably strong on family values... as long as its their own family. Everybody else go and fuck yourself. They love their kids is a good description. Nothing sexual you diseased chief of police. Can I have some extra homework for pointing out the whole class didn't get homework this week Sir? 

13 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Now that Brussels got their nuts in the vice, by the said rogue player, previously known as the positive net payer, the fuckers will be looking for reasons to protect their own, wealthy establishment while at the same time justify the reduction/ full stop in net payments to countries who benefit from transfers the most. Which ones are they, Panzy my friend?

I see the populist shite is strong in this one...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I see the populist shite is strong in this one...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Let’s wait and see the end result, Panzy baby. No mind-over-matter multi-prayer will save the poor fuckers from Brussels’ clinching fist. We should do just fine without the commission’s ever growing payment demands. Fuck them.

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Thickos with anti-social personality disorder but lots of outdoor exercise equipment are invariably strong on family values... as long as its their own family. Everybody else go and fuck yourself. They love their kids is a good description. Nothing sexual you diseased chief of police. Can I have some extra homework for pointing out the whole class didn't get homework this week Sir? 

I had a feeling if I didn’t report you quite a few others would. Bye now 👋

Guest Weary&Disgusted
18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You clearly feel you are the gate keeper and the rule maker. Waje up I've got some news, actually two bits of news

# Brexit is Pete Tong All Wrong 

# You're not a real "King" 

Zis is TREASON Harold.  Apologise to his majesty or be dragged to the tower in chains...