CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Chinese

Guest President Trump

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You class one, triple ‘A’ lightly basted, wretched cuntdreg. Answering a one year old question from a cunt who no longer fuckin exists in an effort to stay safe. You’re not. All that’s been going on here tonight and this is all you’ve got? The game’s over for you, it’s time to leave the party before someone else ‘shakes-a-spear’ into your cataracts. Goodbye.

One night I'll give you a good tucking in. Sleep well my son. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it would be more wilted than warped. But I'm not a marine biologist so that might be wrong.

What’s turned the tide Eric? You are about as popular as a pork chop at bar mitzvah, from top place to languishing, what’s gone on?

I’ve fucking had it with these buck toothed zipper head cunts

Their insidious creeping across the globe is disgusting whilst the brainwashing and tyranny they exert within their boarders goes unanswered on the world stage. They caused this bat flu shite through their vile habits and lying cover ups and should be made to pay big style.

The moral leaders of this world should formulate a plan to bring these chinky wankers to their knees, no fucking around. Covert distribution of every nasty bio weapon and chink targeted disease the US, UK and NATO has should fall upon the slopes like a cleansing wrath. I want piles of rotting yellow flesh lying in every Chinese village, town and city and a big “fuck right off” from the worlds democracies when they come begging for help.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve fucking had it with these buck toothed zipper head cunts

Their insidious creeping across the globe is disgusting whilst the brainwashing and tyranny they exert within their boarders goes unanswered on the world stage. They caused this bat flu shite through their vile habits and lying cover ups and should be made to pay big style.

The moral leaders of this world should formulate a plan to bring these chinky wankers to their knees, no fucking around. Covert distribution of every nasty bio weapon and chink targeted disease the US, UK and NATO has should fall upon the slopes like a cleansing wrath. I want piles of rotting yellow flesh lying in every Chinese village, town and city and a big “fuck right off” from the worlds democracies when they come begging for help.

"The moral leaders" is the achilles heel in the 2 page essay with no proper intro or conclusion. Think Opium Wars etc etc and morality goes out the pavilion window and into the ornamental rock garden and pool. The only reality in international relations is MIGHT = RIGHT you retarded cunt. There is no ideology or morality when push comes to shuv. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

"The moral leaders" is the achilles heel in the 2 page essay with no proper intro or conclusion. Think Opium Wars etc etc and morality goes out the pavilion window and into the ornamental rock garden and pool. The only reality in international relations is MIGHT = RIGHT you retarded cunt. There is no ideology or morality when push comes to shuv. 

What a depressing view of humanity you have