CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

On 28/03/2020 at 21:26, Earl of Punkape said:

Bring back Scrote and Frank before it’s too late..

Bring back Withers and Decs for sure. Maybe bring back Frank if we do go into full down lockdown. It might be our last chance to tell him what an utter, utter cunt of a troll he is.

4 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

What happened to Decs?

He done a bungee jump the other night but didn’t bother with the elastic. If this was the real world he’d have had a charge sheet longer than the queue outside the discount bog roll cash and carry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Bring back Withers and Decs for sure. Maybe bring back Frank if we do go into full down lockdown. It might be our last chance to tell him what an utter, utter cunt of a troll he is.

Frank lived his life like an anvil in the wind MC

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

He done a bungee jump the other night but didn’t bother with the elastic. If this was the real world he’d have had a charge sheet longer than the queue outside the discount bog roll cash and carry.

He loves it. During one of our periods in the HMR* high security wing. He said the Open Corner was created for those who like to really like cunt off punters. Apparently the rules didn't apply there at first.

*Her majesty Roops establishment

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

He loves it. During one of our periods in the HMR* high security wing. He said the Open Corner was created for those who like to really like cunt off punters. Apparently the rules didn't apply there at first.

*Her majesty Roops establishment

Partially correct. Punters are given a bit more leeway but rules concerning paedo allegations and members' families have always been subject to zero tolerance.

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Partially correct. Punters are given a bit more leeway but rules concerning paedo allegations and members' families have always been subject to zero tolerance.

I hear they've got Playstation and Xbox in the slammer now, any chance of getting one in the cooler?

Also all that shitting in a bucket is very Victorian.

8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd to cave Frank's head in with an anvil. I don't know if that's any help just my feelings.

I'd prefer lashing said anvil to franks AIDS emaciated body and chucking the job lot into a boiling vat of human shite and piss. Seems and fitting end for the rent boy lurking cunt to me. 

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eddie Large is dead. 

Did it deserve a BBC News Alert in the current climate though? 9000 miles from London I heard the bongs from my phone, thought “oh fuck, what now?”, then laughed out loud for a good 20 seconds. To be fair, it’s the only laugh Eddie Large has ever given me.