CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She's definitely not a carpet muncher (although that doesn't stop me hoping she'll branch out into lipstick lesbo flicks one day) but she is apparently Jewish- paging @ratcum to the main board...

Rachel Riley 2011.JPG

She's a bit of a slag. I think she'd been married less than a year when she fucked off hubby for some prancing foreign fairy on Strictly Cunts Dancing.

remember what Jimmy Carr said about her?

"I'd crawl naked over broken glass just to suck the cock of the last man who fucked her"

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

@ratcum ?

💥

Ratty you motherfucker what's your beef with being @ed?

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't worry. She says she's an atheist. And look at her... she's as much Jewish as I am a fucking kangaroo. I think it's still ok to wank over her. 

Not al jewes's have a whopping gert konk and bushy eyebrows, but no, she's not yer stereotypical kike- her great granny probably had a bit of kosher sausage on the side. As for squeezing out the gravy, when she did SCD she wasn't even in the top 5 of the clunge stakes, IMO 

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't worry. She says she's an atheist. And look at her... she's as much Jewish as I am a fucking kangaroo. I think it's still ok to wank over her. 

I spoke with my local rabbi about this and he said its ok to crack one out, as long as you quote passages from the Torah 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not al jewes's have a whopping gert konk and bushy eyebrows, but no, she's not yer stereotypical kike- her great granny probably had a bit of kosher sausage on the side. As for squeezing out the gravy, when she did SCD she wasn't even in the top 5 of the clunge stakes, IMO 

Austin Powers is on at 9pm. Liz Hurley time! 

ITV 4 I think.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Austin Powers is on at 9pm. Liz Hurley time! 

ITV 4 I think.

I think you mean Acropolis Now, and that's on Yesterday 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed.

One thing that always puzzled me was what the fuck did she see in chubby convict cricketer with a riddiculous stitched on wig, Shane Warne?

Warnie is a bit of a cunt be he's defiantly the patron saint of blokes punching well above their weight. It's akin to Nobby Styles knobing Bridget  Bardot FFS

• Like 1

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

One thing that always puzzled me was what the fuck did she see in chubby convict cricketer with a riddiculous stitched on wig, Shane Warne?

Warnie is a bit of a cunt be he's defiantly the patron saint of blokes punching well above their weight. It's akin to Nobby Styles knobing Bridget  Bardot FFS

Or Punkers fucking the Pope.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I lied. It's on 5 Star.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

if I'd known you looked like a kangaroo Authoritah, I would have messaged you more nob photos

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The same reason I hate receiving a reply that's part of message replying to other cunts at the same time. It's beneath me.

As for likes; they're a thousand daggers of indolent indifference, aimed straight at my ego.

🕳️

• Like 1