CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Combatting Covid - CC Advice

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am hoping that Billy Jeeves is amongst those who are in agony gasping for their last breath of air.

Or that prick that's calling out the c4 docu makers because it was racist to suggest that pikeys make neighbours lives a misery when they set up camp nearby.The only decent pikey is a fucking dead one.

• Like 1

Guest Bernard Fuck
On 30/04/2020 at 10:14, Mrs Roops said:

It was a flounce...with a full-on exit stage left flourish. A word of advice in your shell-like to you and all punters with diva tendencies - its quite normal in wanting to take a rest from The Corner, which after all, is a small niche "bitch 'n' moan site. Instead of making big announcements about resigning, going on a sabbatical or retiring just simply go silently and avoid looking silly on returning 25 minutes later which is what usually happens. 

No idea where you get the notion I have a predilection for going commando...

56c88cf6d008e_summer006cc.jpg.abe67e8798

Full monty please.Thank you.

On 30/04/2020 at 10:14, Mrs Roops said:

It was a flounce...with a full-on exit stage left flourish. A word of advice in your shell-like to you and all punters with diva tendencies - its quite normal in wanting to take a rest from The Corner, which after all, is a small niche "bitch 'n' moan site. Instead of making big announcements about resigning, going on a sabbatical or retiring just simply go silently and avoid looking silly on returning 25 minutes later which is what usually happens. 

No idea where you get the notion I have a predilection for going commando...

56c88cf6d008e_summer006cc.jpg.abe67e8798

An Amazon Kindle concealing an Amazon jungle.

• Like 1

Guest Bernard Fuck
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Presumably this is what you order in your local “Caff” followed by a rodgering by a bloke in a string vest over an industrial wheelie bin...

lol.

Peasant.

Shut up you cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 01/05/2020 at 11:53, Stubby Pecker said:

This would be a great time for some under the radar round ups. Stick them all in a big concentration camp, for their own safety of course, and let nature take its course. Half with croak it from chink flu and the other half will beat and stab each other to death.

No cunt likes these subhuman scum with self imposed living standards akin to middle ages. Stick a raghead from downtown Mogadishu in a gypo camp and they call it a fucking shit hole.

What are your thoughts on the recent reintroduction of hairy little beavers to the UK’s wild rivers stubby? Good for the balance of the ecosystem?

There’s probably a joke in here somewhere about Roops’ minge but I can’t think of it. 

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What are your thoughts on the recent reintroduction of hairy little beavers to the UK’s wild rivers stubby? Good for the balance of the ecosystem?

There’s probably a joke in here somewhere about Roops’ minge but I can’t think of it. 

I’ve always imagined Roops to have a big beaver. A massive, cavernous beaver.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve always imagined Roops to have a big beaver. A massive, cavernous beaver.

Three of them, Ape. She's quite often fucked Left Right and Centre. No always mind. Just mostly. 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

All good, same as sea eagles, pine martens and lynx. 

As for the other, I'm sure there are a few here who prefer a little bald beaver.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Who put the beavers in the river otter?

I'm gonna combine my interests of taxidermy and bombmaking, by making you an otter you cant defuse. 

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All good, same as sea eagles, pine martens and lynx. 

As for the other, I'm sure there are a few here who prefer a little bald beaver.

I watched a programme about beavers. 

It was the best dam show I've seen.