CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

3UK and other mobile operators

Cunty BigBollox

Fucking cunts of society that deserve crucifying from their own masts. I cancelled a contract on line in January and all went quiet until today when I received an arrears invoice because apparently if you haven't used a PAC or STAC code in 30 days the contract continues. Well no cunt told me and more importantly no cunt has issued a PAC or STAC code for me to use within the 30 days. So it would appear if you want to cancel a mobile contract you have to be on hold for 35+ minutes before speaking to Mohammed in pidgeon English to get the cunts to cancel the contract you 'cancelled' on their website 5 months ago. Fucking wankers.

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking cunts of society that deserve crucifying from their own masts. I cancelled a contract on line in January and all went quiet until today when I received an arrears invoice because apparently if you haven't used a PAC or STAC code in 30 days the contract continues. Well no cunt told me and more importantly no cunt has issued a PAC or STAC code for me to use within the 30 days. So it would appear if you want to cancel a mobile contract you have to be on hold for 35+ minutes before speaking to Mohammed in pidgeon English to get the cunts to cancel the contract you 'cancelled' on their website 5 months ago. Fucking wankers.

So did Mohammed cancel your mobile phone providings? 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So did Mohammed cancel your mobile phone providings? 

The useless fucking rag head mong has now. Although, I don't think the cunt was working from home as it sounded as though he had nipped into a curry house for lunch. If I was being cynical I would say perhaps he's answering phones for 3UK while working in his uncles restaurant.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You are a horrifically vapid cunt Drew. For someone claiming to earn income from owning and renting property, which prompts an assumption you have a certain degree of life experience, the vast (vast) majority of those who can use a mobile phone know a PAC code is an essential part of the process when swapping or terminating providers. My niece, who is 12, knows this. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You are a horrifically vapid cunt Drew. For someone claiming to earn income from owning and renting property, which prompts an assumption you have a certain degree of life experience, the vast (vast) majority of those who can use a mobile phone know a PAC code is an essential part of the process when swapping or terminating providers. My niece, who is 12, knows this. 

Mr Bond may I present my “niece”........

lol.

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, but I was brought up with phone boxes that took 2p's and shillings so a PAC code seems just like some unnecessary shit to make something much more complicated than it needs to be in order for service providers to make it as difficult as possible for punters to leave.

Just tell Ranjit that you've pressed button B and your penny didn't come back.

On 04/06/2020 at 12:00, Stubby Pecker said:

Soppy cunt. He's been splashed on by chaps from the Near East, that's a given.

Most certainly. 

Worst thing is tho Stubbs, my reply has also appears to have been splashed on by some cunt. I could've sworn I typed the shortened version of "person of Pakistani origin " and not "Near East".

Henceforth, I shall be known as "North of Sheffield, South of Bradford, West of Hull, nowhere near fucking Liverpool".

58 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Most certainly. 

Worst thing is tho Stubbs, my reply has also appears to have been splashed on by some cunt. I could've sworn I typed the shortened version of "person of Pakistani origin " and not "Near East".

Henceforth, I shall be known as "North of Sheffield, South of Bradford, West of Hull, nowhere near fucking Liverpool".

“Tho”

What sort of English is that?

Are you a baboon or a cretinous painter and decorator from Walthamstow?

Don’t bother replying and fuck off.

1 hour ago, BuggerLugs said:

Most certainly. 

From the term Near East I imagined Turkey, Armenia or some other Asia Minor dump populated by monobrowed swarthy savages. If you'd have said Curry Munchers we'd be in no doubt as to whom you referred.

But it's certain punkers has received dirty man goo from most citizens recognised by the United Nations. Probably marks them off on a big map of the world in his bedroom in his mums house.