CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leigh francis (ginger northern cunt)

Eddie

On 07/06/2020 at 13:04, camberwell gypsy said:

Few people on the tv news this morning slagging off people packing  beaches and 'congregating in public' but no one saying anything about the 'Black lives.....' protestors. 

We were talking about this yesterday. With typical guilt-evoking direction, the BBC was carping on about how we could all do more for anti-racism and black freedoms on behalf of George Floyd. It's strange how the British media in general (especially the BBC) has spent the past 3-4 months littering its news headlines with the vital importance of the coronavirus lockdown, and yet, blissfully ignored these very guidelines while advocating tens of thousands protesting on the streets of the UK's biggest cities – undoubtedly a breeding ground for COVID-19. What hypocrisy, especially as I've just gone to the BBC website to be confronted by slimy little toad Matt Handcock telling us we're 'winning the fight' against coronavirus. What a wanker.

The fact is an American policeman known for his past brutality from a country thousands of miles across a vast expanse of water murdered a man with a criminal background who has absolutely nothing to do with me. I'm also sick to the back teeth of being made to feel guilty because white people did something terrible to black people hundreds of years before I was born. In the present day, China is known for its violence, deception and corruption. Interestingly, it is estimated the Chinese government has murdered more than 80m of its own political prisoners over the past 70 years of tyrannical rule – a far higher number than the recorded 2.5m slaves Britain shipped across the Atlantic covering a much bigger era. Unsurprisingly, the mainstream UK news media appear immune to passing on these facts.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

We were talking about this yesterday. With typical guilt-evoking direction, the BBC was carping on about how we could all do more for anti-racism and black freedoms on behalf of George Floyd. It's strange how the British media in general (especially the BBC) has spent the past 3-4 months littering the news headlines with the vital importance of the coronavirus lockdown, and yet, it blissfully ignored these very guidelines while advocating tens of thousands protesting on the streets of the UK's biggest cities – undoubtedly a breeding ground for COVID-19. What hypocrisy, especially as I've just gone to the BBC website to be confronted by slimy little toad Matt Handcock telling us we're 'winning the fight' against coronavirus. What a wanker.

The fact is an American policeman known for his past brutality from a country thousands of miles across a vast expanse of water murdered a man with a criminal background who has absolutely nothing to do with me. I'm also sick to the back teeth of being made to feel guilty because white people did something terrible to black people hundreds of years before I was born. In the present day, China is known for its violence, deception and corruption. Interestingly, it is estimated the Chinese government has murdered more than 80,000,000 of its own political prisoners over the past 70 years of tyrannical rule – which is a far higher number than the recorded 2,500,000 slaves Britain shipped across the Atlantic covering a much bigger era. Unsurprisingly, the BBC and other news media appears immune to passing on these facts.

It’s getting fucking ridiculous. I’ve had to soundproof my shed and cable tie my slaves, sorry I mean staff every night for a week now. It’s not fair on them really. They love sleeping in the garden but it’s not worth taking a chance on some nosey neighbour jumping on the bandwagon and grassing me for some imagined injustice. I’ve asked them politely to be totally silent when they’re off duty. Not a lot to ask for 3 hours a night but you know what unpaid, sorry I mean unskilled workers are like. I caught young Martin Looter King whistling yesterday when he thought I wasn’t looking. He won’t be doing that again in a hurry.That reminds me I must pop down to the farriers tomorrow. That new whip the missus bought me for Christmas is fucking worn out already. You can’t get quality any more. I don’t know what the world’s coming to. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

We were talking about this yesterday. With typical guilt-evoking direction, the BBC was carping on about how we could all do more for anti-racism and black freedoms on behalf of George Floyd. It's strange how the British media in general (especially the BBC) has spent the past 3-4 months littering its news headlines with the vital importance of the coronavirus lockdown, and yet, blissfully ignored these very guidelines while advocating tens of thousands protesting on the streets of the UK's biggest cities – undoubtedly a breeding ground for COVID-19. What hypocrisy, especially as I've just gone to the BBC website to be confronted by slimy little toad Matt Handcock telling us we're 'winning the fight' against coronavirus. What a wanker.

The fact is an American policeman known for his past brutality from a country thousands of miles across a vast expanse of water murdered a man with a criminal background who has absolutely nothing to do with me. I'm also sick to the back teeth of being made to feel guilty because white people did something terrible to black people hundreds of years before I was born. In the present day, China is known for its violence, deception and corruption. Interestingly, it is estimated the Chinese government has murdered more than 80m of its own political prisoners over the past 70 years of tyrannical rule – a far higher number than the recorded 2.5m slaves Britain shipped across the Atlantic covering a much bigger era. Unsurprisingly, the mainstream UK news media appear immune to passing on these facts.

I bet that swampy cunt bill stickers is defacing a war memorial as we speak...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I wonder, if there's another huge spike in covid admissions, with many of those at the demos being admitted, will someone have the bollocks to stand up and say "you see what happens with mass demonstrations"? Don't bank on it

Regarding feeling guilty about this country's past, none of my ancestors kept slaves. They probably couldn't afford to keep a fucking goat let alone a slave. In fact coming from my background it wouldn't surprise me if many of my ancestors were treated like the way black people feel they're being treated today. So fuck anyone who says that I should feel guilty. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I wonder, if there's another huge spike in covid admissions, with many of those at the demos being admitted, will someone have the bollocks to stand up and say "you see what happens with mass demonstrations"? Don't bank on it

Regarding feeling guilty about this country's past, none of my ancestors kept slaves. They probably couldn't afford to keep a fucking goat let alone a slave. In fact coming from my background it wouldn't surprise me if many of my ancestors were treated like the way black people feel they're being treated today. So fuck anyone who says that I should feel guilty. 

They also forget that the Arabs made raids on the South coast of England and the coast of Ireland to take slaves up until the 1700s at least. The main reason that France seized control of what became Algeria was to stop the cunts raiding France to take French women and children as slaves.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They also forget that the Arabs made raid on the South coast of England and the coast of Ireland to take slaves up until the 1700s at least. The main reason that France seized control of what became Algeria was to stop the cunts raiding France to take French women and children as slaves.

Read a book 'White Gold' some years back that looks at this. I remember working with this Moroccan woman who was training as a nurse. She was red haired with green eyes with pale freckly skin. All her family were swarthy. She did some research and found out that her 4× great grandmother was from Dorset and had been snatched by corsair pirates. This was 20 years ago she told me this. She was planning to go to Dorset to find out more. Would love to meet her to find out how she got on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Read a book 'White Gold' some years back that looks at this. I remember working with this Moroccan woman who was training as a nurse. She was red haired with green eyes with pale freckly skin. All her family were swarthy. She did some research and found out that her 4× great grandmother was from Dorset and had been snatched by corsair pirates. This was 20 years ago. She was planning to go to Dorset to find out more. Would love to meet her to find out how she got on.

A lot of the fishing towns and villages in Southern England especially Devon and Dorset are a mile or so inland from the sea, usually along rivers. This was done so as to slow the slave raiders down and make it harder to take the women and children as slaves. The Arab slave raiders actually got as far as Iceland on some raids and took hundreds of people as slaves.

36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She was red haired with green eyes with pale freckly skin

Sounds like someone we all know.I bet she turned out well and can outgoogle most people. Probably carries a concealed Heckler and Koch 9mm too. 

Ive waited for our own resident racist to give his 2 cents on this,and I fully agree,as a 90s 80s kid this shit wasnt racist at fucking all,infact I used to sit with my black mates laughing about it and doing the MJ shit,fuck these cunts Im sick of them,get a fucking backbone and laugh you wet behind ears wankers, on a side note fuck @Frank

Leigh Francis; Little Britain; even Ant and Dec are now pulling content and issuing crocodile tear apologies for daring to impersonate black people.

We’ll only have true equality when those Wayans cunts apologise for “White Chicks”, but I’m not holding my fucking breath. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Leigh Francis; Little Britain; even Ant and Dec are now pulling content and issuing crocodile tear apologies for daring to impersonate black people.

We’ll only have true equality when those Wayans cunts apologise for “White Chicks”, but I’m not holding my fucking breath. 

The Wayan's cunts should apologise for being shit, anyway. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

White Chicks was a cinematic masterpiece and a generous display of black acting talent only equalled by that shown in The Klumps. We should be grateful to witness such flawless and sophisticated movies which show the superior comedic talent (shouting and pulling silly faces) and more sophisticated mindset (farts and shitting is funny, fat people are funny, white people are funny, but also sinister and weed is gud) of our black brethren.

This Ant and Dec thing could be a wonderful opportunity, though - the entire Corner should pool our resources and start a dummy outrage campaign on Facebook - we might be able to get the two lesbian cunts lynched.

@King Billy would you mind wearing blackface and pretending to be an outraged and toothless ethnic meth head?

• Like 1

On 08/06/2020 at 22:02, Dawn Chorus said:

A lot of the fishing towns and villages in Southern England especially Devon and Dorset are a mile or so inland from the sea, usually along rivers. This was done so as to slow the slave raiders down and make it harder to take the women and children as slaves. The Arab slave raiders actually got as far as Iceland on some raids and took hundreds of people as slaves.

When you go for a piss, Pen, do you find yourself aiming your cock at the skidmarks in the toilet bowl as a result of spending so much fucking time on this website that you can no longer be bothered to leave your basement flat for a bottle of bleach?

• Like 1