CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Lineker

Eddie

On 12/03/2023 at 22:06, Last Cunt Standing said:

Your capacity to surprise me with your dunderheadedness seems unbridled.

The quote from the Auschwitz Museum is about language and dehumanisation being the precursors to mechanised murder. Gary’s point was also about the language around the new migrant policy. To deliberately misunderstand what this argument is about, at the behest of rabid right wing news sources who don’t bat an eyelid when the BBC hierarchy is stuffed with Tory grandees, is to rather give away your own set of prejudices and sympathies. 

And again with the sphincteral opening reference. I thought we’d done this? You’d made a typically limp and inaccurate reference to anatomy you clearly don’t know much about, and I corrected you. Must we go round and round on this point, or have you retained the capacity to learn? I’m sure you’d be the first to protest if I bring up an old reference to your avant-garde teenage ventriloquist act. Fitting perhaps that such a tale is woven into your emerging sexuality, for I very much doubt you’ve made many lips move since. 

As you were. 

There have been a handful of punters over the years who literally swim straight for the lure. You are brilliantly and consistently one such person. It doesn't take much to rile you, does it, you arrogant prick?

You don't appear to be responding very well to my remarks; instead of adopting a standard nonchalant fewer-words answer approach, you've typically overcomplicated things with another pile of unfunny excrement. You could be the greatest predator in this little ocean, but you're too awkward and complicated for your own good – and everyone else's.

On topic: you're the one who pasted a quote directly from the fucking Auschwitz Memorial (a poignant site where 1.1m people were executed) on a nom about Gary Linekar and his recent comparison between 1930s Nazi Germany and the UK, based on a new policy which makes it harder for illegal immigrants to land here by boat (my point was that it's not really much of a comparison at all).

Doh! It appears your burning desire to patronise me has blinded you from this straightforward fact. Are you really a medical professional – a person whose primary skillset includes succinctness? Again, you predictably overcomplicated fuckwit. It's little wonder your comments attract so few likes.

49 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bloody Christ. What an easily avoidable freak you are.

Just imagine someone walking near you during the break of dawn, watching in astonishment as a little drunk man in his 50s repeatedly grunts "Fwank" to himself.

“Is there someone who normally looks after you sir? Do you have a place to sleep?”

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

“Is there someone who normally looks after you sir? Do you have a place to sleep?”

Nah. He would have been too well dressed, despite a probable scruffy/drunk demeanour.

My best guess is he's got his eye on the new Brannock Device shoe fitter at Edward Green.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nah. He would have been too well dressed, despite a probable scruffy/drunk demeanour.

My best guess is he's got his eye on the new Brannock Device shoe fitter at Edward Green.

When he dies and goes to hell, he will be trapped in a sleepless eternal Groundhog Day scenario of spending every day walking round Primark and Peacock’s wearing Crocs and two stripe joggers with a £15 spending limit.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Bloody Christ. What an easily avoidable freak you are.

Just imagine someone walking near you during the break of dawn, watching in astonishment as a little drunk man in his 50s repeatedly grunts "Fwank" to himself.

I’ve not watched it and never will. Anyone who’s life revolves around filming themselves acting like a total spaz and posting it on a supposed anonymous website to fucking weirdo’s who verbally abuse him with death threats, needs to reassess their choices.

I’d go further and say, cunts like Frank who live for this place should be shot.

11. No posting or sharing your own personal information on the site, or, most especially, the information of other members.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck her and her super-schlonged lapdog cunt of a mate.

Incidentally, old Hefty-Hampton had better watch it’s step with me. That P.I. mate of mine, who tracked Frank down, used to be a boss for BTP and I have a file from him which explains the real reason why it was ‘required to resign’ several years ago. It made me sick reading what the cunt had been up to. A man of his age too.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve not watched it and never will. Anyone who’s life revolves around filming themselves acting like a total spaz and posting it on a supposed anonymous website to fucking weirdo’s who verbally abuse him with death threats, needs to reassess their choices.

I’d go further and say, cunts like Frank who live for this place should be shot.

11. No posting or sharing your own personal information on the site, or, most especially, the information of other members.

I agree Stubbers,he comes across as a sad old man looking for vindication of his supperior whit because he can buy loafers at 1000 quid a pop.

How's the ponytail game going now ,are you able to put it up in a turban now?

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Incidentally, old Hefty-Hampton had better watch it’s step with me. That P.I. mate of mine, who tracked Frank down, used to be a boss for BTP and I have a file from him which explains the real reason why it was ‘required to resign’ several years ago. It made me sick reading what the cunt had been up to. A man of his age too.

It’s a shame the hideous freak retired from the railways before Thompson and Venables got the chance to drag him down the tracks, pour a 25 litre tin of Dulux over his gigantic abomination, smash his stubbled chin to pieces with breeze blocks and laugh when the 11 05 from Euston to Lime St. carved him up into about ten pieces.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I agree Stubbers,he comes across as a sad old man looking for vindication of his supperior whit because he can buy loafers at 1000 quid a pop.

Stubbers has a man bun nowadays.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I've seen his ponytail, fuck me you've made my mental image of the David Attenborough wannabe worse than I can have ever imagined.

Evolution is always a ‘work in progress’ and sometimes takes a backward step or two.

On 13/03/2023 at 22:35, Eric Cuntman said:

You can probably shift that with All-Bran and Senokot.

No ammount of allbran can shift the second had embarrassment me giving the spingly greek fuck a like,so ill just go with the puffer fish option to clean my bowls from a back door Jap who doesnt know how to cut out the poision parts.

On 13/03/2023 at 21:09, Snowy said:

Indeed. He’s like a cockroach you just can’t kill. A cockroach that loves copious amounts of multi ethnic tube streak rammed up his wrong ‘un of course, and a sexual predator of barely legal rent boys to boot.

Alas, I’ve more hair on a ballbags than I’ve got on my bonce, so the illusion of a magnificent ponytail, which clearly brings a tear to your japseye, is only that. However, unlike frank, I don’t have to slap on a ridiculous wig to cover up how fucking ugly I am.

Fuck off

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. He’s like a cockroach you just can’t kill. A cockroach that loves copious amounts of multi ethnic tube streak rammed up his wrong ‘un of course, and a sexual predator of barely legal rent boys to boot.

Alas, I’ve more hair on a ballbags than I’ve got on my bonce, so the illusion of a magnificent ponytail, which clearly brings a tear to your japseye, is only that. However, unlike frank, I don’t have to slap on a ridiculous wig to cover up how fucking ugly I am.

Fuck off

I'd expect a an eco warrior as yourself not to be very hairy tbf,its probably hard burrowing into the ground with an over sized snozz to find shelter like some angry hippy mole.