CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I have a mate who buys the Daily Mail everyday for the crossword. He got banned from the local newsagents for repeatedly asking for a copy of Paedophile Weekly to hide the Mail in, to avoid ridicule.

His name wouldn't be @Decimus by any chance?

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Even if I was hiding something, which I clearly aren't,

But you would say that, wouldn't you?

What you have to remember is this, your word counts for nothing, you're a proven liar and egocentric bull-shitter. 

On 13/07/2023 at 00:10, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are you sure? Lining up with The Sun is an interesting, not to say revealing, position to adopt. I’m sure you only buy it for the crossword.

Are we to be eternal enemies, Doc?

You'll agree I've handed a couple of gentle olive branches out (to you) recently, and your response – not for the first time – somewhat validates the perpetual arrogance I've accused you of. What a shame your infrequent brilliance as a commenter is often offset by your egotism. 

In response to your question above, it would have been obvious to anyone with a smidgen of intelligence that this story would've been very unlikely to escape the BBC had The Sun not 'gone with it' – so my comment did exactly what it said on the tin. While I agree the cocaine twist was a little harsh, what this whole fiasco has shown is that daily tabloids still have the power to take down one of the BBC's most powerful journalists. This pleases me greatly, especially as I now have another reason to buy the paper, in addition to the crossword.

On 12/07/2023 at 18:10, Zev said:

You never had any credibility, certainly no self-respect, or respect from any other quarter, so do us, and yourself, a favour, gain some credibility by fucking off, right now!

You're a million lightyears from being any good at anything on these hallowed pages, however, you're unashamedly the very fuckin' best at self-appraisals.

4 hours ago, Zev said:

What you have to remember is this, your word counts for nothing, you're a proven liar and egocentric bull-shitter. 

And what you have to remember is, the point I was making is that even if I was lying that would mean I was at least ashamed of myself. You're that sick in the head that you outright champion paedophiles and their cause with absolutely no shame.

This is something I pointed out in the post you quoted, but which you then conveniently chose to ignore in your above rattlings, which I'm surprised about as you've historically been an out and proud wrong'un who doesn't care who knows it.

Were you in the P.I.E. back in the 80s? It sounds like it would have been right up your alley, Longford. 

You're a sick cunt who needs investigating, and if you're ever stupid enough to give me even the slightest whiff about where you live, I'll be ringing the old bill on you myself. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You're a million lightyears from being any good at anything on these hallowed pages, however, you're unashamedly the very fuckin' best at self-appraisals.

If you're a sex offender he's absolutely the best barrack room lawyer you could hope for on these pages. Can you even begin to imagine what goes through the sick cunt's mind?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

hallowed pages

WTF has it got to do with you?

Hallowed by a bunch of fuckin' holier-than-thou cunts.

All you're here for is to kiss @Decimus arse and have a melt-down when things gets a bit much for your grammar/spelling radar.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

If you're a sex offender he's absolutely the best barrack room lawyer you could hope for on these pages. Can you even begin to imagine what goes through the sick cunt's mind?

Tea break is it, or skiving off for the weekend?

Get back to work you lazy, fat, cunt, we don't pay our council tax so you can loll about on here when you ought to be serving the cunts who pay your fuckin' wages.

41 minutes ago, Zev said:

All you're here for is to kiss @Decimus arse and have a melt-down when things gets a bit much for your grammar/spelling radar.

35 minutes ago, Zev said:

Get back to work you lazy, fat, cunt, we don't pay our council tax so you can loll about on here when you ought to be serving the cunts who pay your fuckin' wages.

D'ya think we've gotten under his delicate whippet skin, Decs?

1 hour ago, Zev said:

Why have you gone all Morgan Freeman in 'Driving Miss Daisy' on me? Oh the irony. Next, you'll be claiming you did this on purpose, to set a trap for my grammar radar.

You ridiculous, dogshit-brained dickhead.

1 hour ago, Zev said:

I won't brigade you with the rest ,there more than making you a new dogs arsehole.

But please for the love of christ ,stop doing this big font ratty stuff,you might be fucking weird beyond my compression,but your not ratty weird .

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why have you gone all Morgan Freeman in 'Driving Miss Daisy' on me? Oh the irony. Next, you'll be claiming you did this on purpose, to set a trap for my grammar radar.

You ridiculous, dogshit-brained dickhead.

So, why did you comment?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am trying to remember the name of this presenter who you are so distressed about .. is his name Nigel?

Listen up ‘Caitlin’. You can parade around town all you like in your Oxfam shop floral dress, but it only takes one builder driving past in a Transit van to shout ‘Oy Bruce, get your cock out!’ and the whole charade falls apart.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Are we to be eternal enemies, Doc?

You'll agree I've handed a couple of gentle olive branches out (to you) recently

your infrequent brilliance as a commenter

I’m only paying attention to these bits. 

No, not eternal enemies. You don’t qualify for my list. I had noticed the thawing of relations and that suits me fine. Let’s call it a working truce. I only queried your alignment with The Sun because it was quite a surprise, being usually indicative of learning difficulties, a diagnosis I doubt you have. It’s a shame you’ve doubled down on Rupert Murdochs’ wrinkly old organ. 

Your funeral. 

5 hours ago, Zev said:

Ah, you’ve thrown in a fuckin’ - edgy, streetwise and cool. Wanker.

On 13/07/2023 at 00:49, Last Cunt Standing said:

Er, no. Huw has been a bloody idiot by the sounds of it. But no more than many others who aren’t put in the stocks for it. 

Thanks for playing, though. 

Fuck me. This NHS thief is 9000 miles away and he can still have a clearer view of what’s going on in this filth media country than its inhabitants. Fuck off with the Sun serenades ffs!

On 13/07/2023 at 21:12, Decimus said:

I can picture you now. Sat alone at a table for one in a dark corner of a converted bodega, Pollard specs perching alarmingly at the end of your beak as you constantly refresh The Corner looking for an in. 

One can only imagine the state of you as you spotted a minor grammatical error after seven hours of offline scrutiny and jumped to your feet screaming "Gotcha!"

Wig in the gazpacho, twofer gambas all over your Jesus Creepers, and precum from your excited little maggot squirting all over the fucking place.

Stupid old bastard.

https://streamable.com/4qkugl