CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I realise that this is a big ask but some of you need to calm down. Please stop pulling random celebrity names. By all means discuss the unfurling story and the BBC's reaction who, by the way, are legally hamstrung by case law after broadcaster's cock up in reporting the police investigation into Cliff Richard.

Disagree. Discussing a story of this magnitude must involve names on the BBC payroll, otherwise it becomes a fairly pointless discussion.

People are throwing names into the ring on the Corner's beloved Twatter (in addition to other leading social media platforms), so it's only natural a fairly innocuous corner of the internet such as this also speculates among the allegations. No one is being publicly defamed – only theorized.

The BBC deserves precisely what it is suffering for ruthlessly fulfilling its hugely inflated and disgustingly unfair presenter salaries; hopefully this latest sex scandal will take some of its power away because people will refuse to fund perverts via licence fees. 

If I recall, the BBC didn't pull any puches when it reported on Scholfield's affair with a young man at the ITV studios – and at a time after it must have received contact from either the police (April) or family of the then-teen at the centre of this furore (May). What action has it taken in seven weeks? It stinks of another cover-up. What fucking hypocrites. It's turning into an existential problem for them now, lol.

The one aspect I am loving most of all is the BBC is being forced to publish and expose more damaging revelations about their own star presenter (and with today's second claim), but is still refusing to name him! People who pay the cunt's £100,000+ salary should have the right to know who it is – and to speculate if they so wish. That's freedom of speech.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I get her point.. but I would just like to say, I will physically soil myself with mirth should it turn out to be Clive Myrie.

Unlikely to be him, but if it turns out to be the person who's name is being bandied around it will be messy for that person even if no criminal charges are brought and he is not named.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Disagree. Discussing a story of this magnitude must involve names on the BBC payroll, otherwise it becomes a fairly pointless discussion.

People are throwing names into the ring on the Corner's beloved Twatter (in addition to other leading social media platforms), so it's only natural a fairly innocuous corner of the internet such as this also speculates among the allegations. No one is being publicly defamed – only theorized.

The BBC deserves precisely what it is suffering for ruthlessly fulfilling its hugely inflated and disgustingly unfair presenter salaries; hopefully this latest sex scandal will take some of its power away because people will refuse to fund perverts via licence fees. 

If I recall, the BBC didn't pull any puches when it reported on Scholfield's affair with a young man at the ITV studios – and at a time after it must have received contact from either the police (April) or the family of then-teen at the centre of this furore (May). What action has it taken in seven weeks? It stinks of another cover-up. What fucking hypocrites. It's turning into an existential problem for them now, lol.

The one aspect I am loving most of all is the BBC is being forced to publish and expose more damaging revelations about their own star presenter (and with today's second claim), but is still declining to name him! People who pay the cunt's £100,000+ salary should have the right to know who it is – and to speculate if they so wish.

This story keeps building momentum and the public are not going to let this go. It stinks and I'm sure their presenter paid the alleged victim off, again, to say it's all rubbish. I was hoping someone would use parliamentary privilege and name him today, maybe tomorrow. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This story keeps building momentum and the public are not going to let this go. It stinks and I'm sure their presenter paid the alleged victim off, again, to say it's all rubbish. I was hoping someone would use parliamentary privilege and name him today, maybe tomorrow. 

I'd wager the BBC are praying for another 9/11 very, very soon.

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apparently the person who he bought them from said 'I want £35,000, anything over that you keep' Dickinson wanted £90,000. What a greedy cunt. 

I seem to remember that when the dealers failed to match his valuation, he would fix the camera with a serious gaze, lower his half-moons and declare… “OK, it’s going to Ockshun”.

I’ve never been able to find Ockshun on a map.

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I agree. Apparently around 10 million idiots have named poor Huw Edwards as the pervert on social media, without a shred of evidence to prove it. I guess he must be too traumatised to issue a denial like Lineker, Vine and Rylan Clarke (who are all definitely not nonces either or they would have said so)

Everyone should show a little bit of self restraint here. The BBC’s reputation and the careers of these millionaire ‘national treasures’ are at risk. 

Sickening, isn't it? Considering that the upper echelons of society are renowned for fucking kids, how is it that they're protected every single time their cocks happen to slip inside an illegal orifice?

I don't feel sorry for any dirty beast (unlike @Zev who is the patron saint of sex offenders and who regularly defends them to the hilt) but spare a thought for your stereotypical, dirty mac wearing, degenerate paedos who haven't got a pot to piss in. Regardless of evidence, their faces, names and addresses are regularly posted on Facebook by knuckle dragging, invariably northern, "Hunting" groups. Whether they are guilty or not, their reputations are forever ruined and no one spares them a second thought.

Fuck a kid or expose yourself to one when you're a multi-millionaire, though, and you'll be hidden away and protected by your mates within the legal and political establishment, likely because they're also raping young'uns on a regular basis.

Thank fuck for social media, that's all I can say. Thirty years ago these sick fucks were truly getting away with it, at least now they're being outed, albeit it not through official channels.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sickening, isn't it? Considering that the upper echelons of society are renowned for fucking kids, how is it that they're protected every single time their cock happens to slip into an illegal orifice?

I don't feel sorry for any dirty beast (unlike @Zev who is the patron saint of sex offenders and who regularly defends them to the hilt) but spare a thought for your stereotypical, dirty mac wearing, degenerate paedos who haven't got a pot to piss in. Regardless of evidence, their faces, names and addresses are regularly outed on Facebook by knuckle dragging, invariably northern, "Hunting" groups. Whether they are guilty or not, their reputations are forever ruined and no one spares them a second thought.

Fuck a kid or expose yourself to one when you're a multi-millionaire, though, and you'll be hidden away and protected by your mates within the legal and political establishment, likely because they're also raping young'uns on a regular basis.

Thank fuck for social media, that's all I can say. 30 years ago these sick fucks were truly getting away with it, at least now they're being outed, albeit it not through official channels.

It just gets better and better this story as it’s just being reported that Presenter X broke lockdown rules in 2020 to meet a third young person  he met on a dating site. Lol lol lol.

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It just gets better and better this story as it’s just being reported that Presenter X broke lockdown rules in 2020 to meet a third young person  he met on a dating site. Lol lol lol.

The degenerate old queen loves Edward greeeeen  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It’s amazing how every time one of these nonces is uncovered they’re defended by leftie liberal talking heads on TV who want to talk about the privacy and human rights of the culprit, their wife and their kids, rather than what a vile disgusting deviant pervert they’ve shown themself to be?

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s amazing how every time one of these nonces is uncovered they’re defended by leftie liberal talking heads on TV who want to talk about the privacy and human rights of the culprit, their wife and their kids, rather than what a vile disgusting deviant pervert they’ve shown themself to be?

Until he broke covid rules, now he’s finished….

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This cunt isn’t going to remain anonymous or get away with anything now that a second and third victim have entered the game. 
 What remains to be seen is how many of their former colleagues at the BBC are they going to drop a dime on in order to soften their own punishment. 💣💣💥

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

"Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime...but only if you're not a multi-millionaire."

The government were big on showing their chops by arresting poor cunts who had the audacity to sneak into a care home to see their dying parent one last time, but turned a blind eye whenever they were in Downing Street getting coked up at a non-socially distanced party whilst getting sucked off by an intern.

They've turned similar blind eyes to flight manifestos showing elites taking journeys to a well known paedo paradise and Dolphin Square was apparently only a knitting social club.

Dirty noncing cunts, I want them all dead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This cunt isn’t going to remain anonymous or get away with anything now that a second and third victim have entered the game. 
 What remains to be seen is how many of their former colleagues at the BBC are they going to drop a dime on in order to soften their own punishment. 💣💣💥

I was told by an ex itv mate that it was him on Saturday, I posted his name here but my post was removed and rightly so. The same itv guy has said presenter x is in loads of trouble so more to come out about this deviant 

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I was told by an ex itv mate that it was him on Saturday, I posted his name here but my post was removed and rightly so. The same itv guy has said presenter x is in loads of trouble so more to come out about this deviant 

No doubt your ex itv mate now works for the Sun, and heard it from a man in a pub. I suppose it's got to be true then.

You stupid gullible cunt.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

No doubt your ex itv mate now works for the Sun, and heard it from a man in a pub. I suppose it's got to be true then.

You stupid gullible cunt.

Shut your mouth you bankrupt old poof, some of us have mates, and Frank told him, they are on the same dating site…

• Like 2