CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bella Sankey, Director of Detention Action

Cunty BigBollox

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are getting on to the exception proves the rule case. Or the terrorist case(s) (multiple cases!) but the point I was clumsily trying to make is that broadly speaking the UK is like a giant sponge or tampon that seems to both attract and soak up under the radar immigration. The fact that most of these are fit young men (or fit young men with a wife) suggests they have but one purpose - to work under the radar in this country. If one nade any form of employment or accommodation impossible for these chancers they wouldn't find the UK so attractive. They put the odd child into the boat to increase the chances of immediate rescue by the British coastguard. Why would anybody coming from Africa pass through the Med via Spain if it was not for an economic reason. I don't believe that living on benefits or holed up in a camp awaiting processing is their chief objective. It costs a smalk fortune trying to send these people back once they get here so the prospects of a civilised reception must be completely reversed. I don't blame the French one iota for this problem it's more to do with attracting them here in the first place. If I was French living near the Channel I'd be pissed off because its an unquenchable flow. 40 fit illegal immigrants under guard in a Spanish hostel escaoed through an air conditioning duct and are believed to be heading towards France to get to Calais. Are we going to fucking blame the Spanish next? It's like a woman going about in public in a catsuit then complaining about male attention - something I'm sure Trucking Funt has trouble with all the time when he goes out with his missus. 

@ChildeHarold, not only have you ignored my directive to calm down you have also chosen to migrate a dimension of your spat to another thread. Take seven days away from The Corner and reflect accordingly. Should there be further problems with you I will personally drag you downstairs and throw you in our brand new EC emissions compliant incinerator.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@ChildeHarold, not only have you ignored my directive to calm down you have also chosen to migrate a dimension of your spat to another thread. Take seven days away from The Corner and reflect accordingly. Should there be further problems with you I will personally drag you downstairs and throw you in our brand new EC emissions compliant incinerator.

Always nice to be mentioned. 

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are getting on to the exception proves the rule case. Or the terrorist case(s) (multiple cases!) but the point I was clumsily trying to make is that broadly speaking the UK is like a giant sponge or tampon that seems to both attract and soak up under the radar immigration. The fact that most of these are fit young men (or fit young men with a wife) suggests they have but one purpose - to work under the radar in this country. If one nade any form of employment or accommodation impossible for these chancers they wouldn't find the UK so attractive. They put the odd child into the boat to increase the chances of immediate rescue by the British coastguard. Why would anybody coming from Africa pass through the Med via Spain if it was not for an economic reason. I don't believe that living on benefits or holed up in a camp awaiting processing is their chief objective. It costs a smalk fortune trying to send these people back once they get here so the prospects of a civilised reception must be completely reversed. I don't blame the French one iota for this problem it's more to do with attracting them here in the first place. If I was French living near the Channel I'd be pissed off because its an unquenchable flow. 40 fit illegal immigrants under guard in a Spanish hostel escaoed through an air conditioning duct and are believed to be heading towards France to get to Calais. Are we going to fucking blame the Spanish next? It's like a woman going about in public in a catsuit then complaining about male attention - something I'm sure Trucking Funt has trouble with all the time when he goes out with his missus. 

😂😂😂🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think you'll find its EU emissions since it's all Euro4, Euro5, Euro6 etc..standards. I'm no expert though, very much like yourself.

And another thing, you couldn't afford the filtering system and you'd probably find it cheaper to rip all of ChildeHarolds teeth out rather than risk incineration of mercury amalgam fillings. In itself, not a bad idea.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You kinky bastard. One out of the cockfingers book of sexual gratification it ever there was.

We're supposed to be cunting her not getting the 'orn you silly fucker

OK then, she needs to have her piss flaps nailed to her kneecaps with a gas-actuated Hilti gun, and then have several million ravenous soldier ants funnelled into her chuff. After that, it would be a mercy to set her remains on fire.

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

OK then, she needs to have her piss flaps nailed to her kneecaps with a gas-actuated Hilti gun, and then have several million ravenous soldier ants funnelled into her chuff. After that, it would be a mercy to set her remains on fire.

You and Rev should be interrogators for military intelligence. Makes Guantanamo look like 'Build-A-Bear'.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And then shit in her mouth.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is there something you're not telling us about your past, Bawsy? I mean,  Torqemada has fucking nothing on you!

I was going to put a separate nomination up for the two useless cunts Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield. Yes, the Ben and Jerry's ice cream brand have been virtue signalling on social media by calling out the UKGov on migrant crossings. Stick to making shit, overpriced ice cream you cunts. We know you're not paying for advertising on Twatter or Faecesbook so don't try and get it free by posting bollocks you know fuck all about. How long will it be before migrants turn up with Ben & Jerry's endorsed life jackets?? Fucking bunch of absolute cunts. Don't buy the shit, Sainsburys Basic ice cream is the way to go.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I was going to put a separate nomination up for the two useless cunts Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield. Yes, the Ben and Jerry's ice cream brand have been virtue signalling on social media by calling out the UKGov on migrant crossings. Stick to making shit, overpriced ice cream you cunts. We know you're not paying for advertising on Twatter or Faecesbook so don't try and get it free by posting bollocks you know fuck all about. How long will it be before migrants turn up with Ben & Jerry's endorsed life jackets?? Fucking bunch of absolute cunts. Don't buy the shit, Sainsburys Basic ice cream is the way to go.

Absolutely right. That pair of geriatric fake hippies need flaying with a rusty Footprint chisel and setting on fire. There's fuck-all wrong with basic 'Walls' vanilla ice cream, garnished with a crushed up McVities Hob-Nob. 

And everyone knows that 'Haagen Daas' is rhyming slang for 'up the arse'. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Cohen and Greenfield are fuck all to do with it now. They sold it to Unilever about 20 years ago. The same Unilever that owes HMRC 500 miliion quid and uses farms where the working conditions for mainly immigrant labourers were described by one judge as "modern day slavery".

Not only are they virtue signalling cunts but they're hypocritical tax dodging cunts.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You and Rev should be interrogators for military intelligence. Makes Guantanamo look like 'Build-A-Bear'.

The good Rev would be proud of this bawsy. With all the fuckwittery going on right now the corner needs the malicious cunt of restore a sense of purpose to this place. Isn't there some kind of secret jock communication or hielan' yodel you can use to summon the old bastard?

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did Frank turn up to visit you? I can picture him now, driving a 1968 Fiat Spyder, Charles Aznavour playing on the 8-track, a smouldering Gauloises stuck to his bottom lip, and a smoked salmon and Brie baguette hanging out of his arse.

If he did he went to the wrong country,the only Italian thing there is the car,everything else is the dirty fucking french

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Isn't there some kind of secret jock communication or hielan' yodel you can use to summon the old bastard?

After making 25000 posts in the last decade his decision to focus on quality over quantity seems a reasonable one. I doubt I could persuade him to change his mind, as things have never been the same between us since I highlighted his unmanly fixation with scatter cushions a few years back. That said, if someone were to start a thread about the SNP and drop a few @Rev's into it they could probably summon his vengeful presence - he really hates those cunts.

• Like 2