CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting(back) in to the UK

Neil

Off to Italy in 3 weeks and apparently to get back in I have to fill in a form on Gov.uk website to say where I've been,who with and where I'm going once I'm back in.Think I might just black up,smear myself with shit and ramble on in some Arabic/Swahili dialect,perhaps I'll get offered another house and weekly payments for fuck all.Cunts.

• Like 3

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Off to Italy in 3 weeks and apparently to get back in I have to fill in a form on Gov.uk website to say where I've been,who with and where I'm going once I'm back in.Think I might just black up,smear myself with shit and ramble on in some Arabic/Swahili dialect,perhaps I'll get offered another house and weekly payments for fuck all.Cunts.

Which part of Italy are you visiting ?

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I suppose you'll be heading ti the heel, I recommend a brisk swim over to Sicily and a two half week stay in a refugee camp in Lampedusa so you can get yourself an education in being human. You then might return to the UK in a worthwhile condition rather than a one dimensional Mr Grumpy which is how you come across. 

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's his vanity driven idiom, that Europe is his exclusive domain, and anywhere you go, he can be there within thirty minutes. 

He's a fucking idiot.

My thoughts precisely. Another load of bollocks from the “I know where you live” shitfuck.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Frank said:

Noted.

See you in the Piazza,Bar Gallo,I'll bring my 'Kitchen Waste Solutions' catalogue with me and we can discuss the pros and cons of various bins.I know of a lovely little negozi di scarpe locally,he'll fit you up with a proper pair of ones and twos but I dont think he'll be interested in a trade-in for those white fuckers you wear.I'll be there about 10 o'clock,how many sugars do you have in your cappuccino?.You can bring Ming if you like,maybe she could wank me off behind the fountain

• Like 3

On 20/08/2020 at 15:31, Neil said:

See you in the Piazza,Bar Gallo,I'll bring my 'Kitchen Waste Solutions' catalogue with me and we can discuss the pros and cons of various bins.I know of a lovely little negozi di scarpe locally,he'll fit you up with a proper pair of ones and twos but I dont think he'll be interested in a trade-in for those white fuckers you wear.I'll be there about 10 o'clock,how many sugars do you have in your cappuccino?.You can bring Ming if you like,maybe she could wank me off behind the fountain

I was only thinking about ‘bin’ the other day. Better times. 

15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I was only thinking about ‘bin’ the other day. Better times. 

He's the corners Neymar,once revered and courted by many but now a pale shadow of his former self who should just retire and fuck off whence he came never to be seen or heard of again.

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

We have the opposite problem here, in that we aren’t allowed to leave the country without Government permission. Everyone is imprisoned on the island.until further notice. <insert your own lazy reference to penal colonies here>

That’s penal, not penile, Neil. 

You could escape by tying coconuts together into a makeshift raft. 

Now that's a non lazy penal colony reference. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 19/08/2020 at 17:07, Neil said:

I'm more than a little surprised that you were allowed out, never mind back in. I can picture you now in a perpetual catch-22 situation, stuck in limbo inside the Stansted terminal like a deviant Tom Hanks, your rapey Mr Tickle arms pinching every arse in sight.

• Like 3