CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kiyran Earnshaw and Luke Gaukroger

Trucking Funt

51 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

All these suggestions of how to kill these two little turds is a bit too quick for my liking. Hows about trying to cut their limbs off one by one with a steel ruler wrapped in an old salt and vinegar crisp packet. It'll take fucking ages and sting a bit on the way through and they'll be begging to be killed throughout. Result!

I did consider an old method favoured by Saddam Hussein which involves making several small cuts to their bodies and then dipping them in raw sewage until a really nasty infection kicks in causing the flesh to slowly rot away through necrosis but I'm not sure how much pain they would actually feel.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

When I bought an old farmhouse here a few years back. The electrician found a Springfield M1 Garand 303. wrapped in greased paper, hidden in the loft. If caught with one of these without a permit (almost impossible to obtain), it is 5 years inside.  I phoned the local Gendarmerie, and they came out and took my statement, and took the gun. They phoned me a week later, saying it was manufactured in 1942, and their armourer said it had never been fired

Definitely belonged to a Frenchman then. Did it have a square of white cloth tied to the end of the barrel?

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

They pleaded guilty so can't appeal against their convictions and no judge is going to reduce their sentences unless they fancy some relentless abuse from the press and on social media. I would be surprised if the Attorney General intervenes to have the younger one's sentence increased because he was a juvenile at the time but there's scope to give the other one a minimum of 30 years.

These cunts will have cost society 10,000 times more than they're worth. I've often thought what I would do in the situation of the betesved and the option of taking out a hit is a very atttactive one. Though if you got caught you'd probably get more years in jail than these two cunts put together. 

16 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I did consider an old method favoured by Saddam Hussein which involves making several small cuts to their bodies and then dipping them in raw sewage until a really nasty infection kicks in causing the flesh to slowly rot away through necrosis but I'm not sure how much pain they would actually feel.

Mate the fact they have to drug themselves up now indicates they have a very low threshold. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

These cunts will have cost society 10,000 times more than they're worth. I've often thought what I would do in the situation of the betesved and the option of taking out a hit is a very atttactive one. Though if you got caught you'd probably get more years in jail than these two cunts put together. 

Indeed, because the conspiracy aspect would be an aggravating factor. I would be interested to know who the Clerkenwell syndicate used. They had a shitload of people murdered yet the best SOCA and MI5 could come up with on the Adams brothers was money laundering and a bit of drug trafficking.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

Total load of crap any self respecting frenchman would have been using it to shoot Fieldfares, Robins and Rock Pippets.

There wouldn't be much left of a Robin following the introduction of a .30 rifle bullet. 

And if Withers' M1 Garand is marked .303, he should get it to auction promptly. It's the only fucking one in existence.

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Definitely belonged to a Frenchman then. Did it have a square of white cloth tied to the end of the barrel?

Probably, and was I please about that. As it was on my property, which I had bought with all contents, the Gendarmes informed me that it was legally mine, but I couldn't have it back, and that it shouldn't be chopped up. It was  unique and in mint condition,  probably hidden by the FFI.  They put in a State auction.  A licensed collector paid  3,500€ for it.  I walked away with 2975€

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Indeed, because the conspiracy aspect would be an aggravating factor. I would be interested to know who the Clerkenwell syndicate used. They had a shitload of people murdered yet the best SOCA and MI5 could come up with on the Adams brothers was money laundering and a bit of drug trafficking.

The proceeds of crime act is now the Old Bills most potent weapon against crime families/gangs. Alongside their much more frequent use of conspiracy charges which enable them to construct a plausible case against their targets using association and more now than ever before mobile phone contacts between alleged co-conspirators. The basic theory being.... What’s the point of being a major criminal and risking your liberty if you can’t have anything nice? The old school tactics of putting everything, such as your expensive house and cars and jewellery in your wifes name don’t apply any more. Terry Adams only pleaded guilty to money laundering charges when the filth threatened to nick his missus Ruth as a co-conspirator. And after his release on licence he was compelled to report any transactions of any kind whatsoever over £1000 to the police. Which he didn’t do and got recalled to prison after a national red top exposed him paying more than that for Botox treatment on Harley St.

The days of crime families such as the Adams, the Reillys, the Nash’s, The Richardsons etc. openly flaunting their wealth and power are mostly a thing of the past. The Albanians now have control of the 2 most profitable markets in the London underworld, those being drugs and prostitution.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

There's always a fucking way. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The proceeds of crime act is now the Old Bills most potent weapon against crime families/gangs. Alongside their much more frequent use of conspiracy charges which enable them to construct a plausible case against their targets using association and more now than ever before mobile phone contacts between alleged co-conspirators. The basic theory being.... What’s the point of being a major criminal and risking your liberty if you can’t have anything nice? The old school tactics of putting everything, such as your expensive house and cars and jewellery in your wifes name don’t apply any more. Terry Adams only pleaded guilty to money laundering charges when the filth threatened to nick his missus Ruth as a co-conspirator. And after his release on licence he was compelled to report any transactions of any kind whatsoever over £1000 to the police. Which he didn’t do and got recalled to prison after a national red top exposed him paying more than that for Botox treatment on Harley St.

The days of crime families such as the Adams, the Reillys, the Nash’s, The Richardsons etc. openly flaunting their wealth and power are mostly a thing of the past. The Albanians now have control of the 2 most profitable markets in the London underworld, those being drugs and prostitution.

Basically, the filth have mimicked the RICO act that destroyed La Cosa Nostra.

I've been watching a few podcasts on Youtube by Michael Franzese who at one point in the 1980s was defrauding the US government out of $8 million a week via a petrol tax scam on behalf of the Colombo family. He said that when John Gotti appeared on the scene wearing the best suits that money could buy and dripping in gold, then openly mocking the authorities after being acquitted on federal indictments, it was the beginning of the end because he brutally exposed how incompetent law enforcement had been up to that point. The pigs hate nothing more than being laughed at.

The Adams made a rod for their own backs by marauding across London and the Home counties dispatching anyone who said boo to them. Their most idiotic move was the botched attempt to kill Frankie Fraser, who by that time was nothing more than a minor media personality making a living off a long expired reputation. The filth were only going to tolerate that sort of nonsense for so long before they decided it was time to make a point. 

One thing I will give the Albanians is that thus far, the pigs don't seem to be able to touch them. Whether this will change after Brexit and HM Government just deports the fucking lot of them remains to be seen. It will be interesting to see who steps into the vacuum after.

17 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Basically, the filth have mimicked the RICO act that destroyed La Cosa Nostra.

I've been watching a few podcasts on Youtube by Michael Franzese who at one point in the 1980s was defrauding the US government out of $8 million a week via a petrol tax scam on behalf of the Colombo family. He said that when John Gotti appeared on the scene wearing the best suits that money could buy and dripping in gold, then openly mocking the authorities after being acquitted on federal indictments, it was the beginning of the end because he brutally exposed how incompetent law enforcement had been up to that point. The pigs hate nothing more than being laughed at.

The Adams made a rod for their own backs by marauding across London and the Home counties dispatching anyone who said boo to them. Their most idiotic move was the botched attempt to kill Frankie Fraser, who by that time was nothing more than a minor media personality making a living off a long expired reputation. The filth were only going to tolerate that sort of nonsense for so long before they decided it was time to make a point. 

One thing I will give the Albanians is that thus far, the pigs don't seem to be able to touch them. Whether this will change after Brexit and HM Government just deports the fucking lot of them remains to be seen. It will be interesting to see who steps into the vacuum after.

Organised crime is like everything else. The tactics and MO evolve in relation to the threat posed by law enforcement. As soon as the law change tack and people start getting nicked the big players of course change their ways of doing business. The Albanian gangs have taken a huge hit recently with the encrypted phones operation which so far has locked up more than 900 mostly Albanian and English suspects, seizing more than 50 million in cash and 3 or 4 tons of Charlie and weed. But as ever before as soon as someone gets taken off the street, the void is almost immediately filled. 

Que sera sera.

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

These two little cunts deserve to be slowly dissected with a rusty hacksaw and fed to the pigs.

With luck, they'll both get stabbed in the eyes with dirty needles when they get to big boys nick.

https://news.sky.com/story/teenagers-jailed-for-life-after-trying-to-decapitate-man-as-they-hacked-at-him-more-than-100-times-with-samurai-sword-12061980

Earnshaw genuinely looks like some kind of fucking marsupial in that picture. #untermensch

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The Albanians are predominantly Muslim, so no surprise that they've not been bothered too much regarding underage sex trafficking. 

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Albanians are predominantly Muslim, so no surprise that they've not been bothered too much regarding underage sex trafficking. 

They are, but they are more driven by money than any religious motivations. The ones Ive personally met are surprisingly trustworthy, unlike Turks who can’t be trusted at all. They come from a country where they had no freedom or rights until recently and where life was very cheap. So violence is something that is just part of their armoury in business. However they are smart enough to have realised that over here violence brings the attention of the law and they know that’s the last thing they need to carry on making money under the radar. IMO they’re way smarter than the other ethnics and they’ve learned from the stupidity and flashiness of other foreigners flaunting their ill gotten gains and coming unstuck.

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I hear it a bit now. He’s a fucking cunt. I despise him and his cabinet more than can be put in words, and I’m not alone.

The worse thing is, the fucker still has another two years in office. Can't the Governor General pull the same maneuver that was used on Gough Whitlam and remove him from office? First he sold your state to the chinks and now he's fucking acting like them. Smells like treason to me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I hear it a bit now. He’s a fucking cunt. I despise him and his cabinet more than can be put in words, and I’m not alone.

If you’d like to put Big Clive Palmer in charge over there Southern, we here in WA would be grateful. He needs something else to focus on.