CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Car parks next to beauty spots.

ChildeHarold

I quite obvious design flaw. Especially if free of charge. Hordes of dog walkers patrol the public footpaths in twos or groups creating a curious sense of motorway traffic in what should be a rural escape. There seems to be an orchestrated manfestation in the early evening when people marooned on these surrounding faceless bland new housing estates, sans community, sans features, sans facilities or shops, juggle their lives with their dog's shit cycle, and possibly with more than one pooch, their anuses bulging with dog shit, descend on these areas turning them into a travesty of the original design. As they never go more than 100 yards away from the car or down the paths, best thing is to start the walk somewhere else.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I quite obvious design flaw. Especially if free of charge. Hordes of dog walkers patrol the public footpaths in twos or groups creating a curious sense of motorway traffic in what should be a rural escape. There seems to be an orchestrated manfestation in the early evening when people marooned on these surrounding faceless bland new housing estates, sans community, sans features, sans facilities or shops, juggle their lives with their dog's shit cycle, and possibly with more than one pooch, their anuses bulging with dog shit, descend on these areas turning them into a travesty of the original design. As they never go more than 100 yards away from the car or down the paths, best thing is to start the walk somewhere else.

Probably a good idea to go off the beaten track a ways so you can avoid the canines then.  You might discover some neglected but charming area that you can keep going back to.  

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What an unadulterated pile of shit. Step away from the keyboard and fucking end yourself.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You’re obviously an active member of the dogging community....

lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re obviously an active member of the dogging community....

lol.

That's exactly what I thought when confronted by this spectacle. Clearly that's why they lock the gate 9.00 pm to 7.00 am evety night. It must have been going on. I wonder if it features in the Gay Guide to England and Wales?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If Philip Larkin was alive now I reckon he would be signed up and having this conversation with you. 

11 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Probably a good idea to go off the beaten track a ways so you can avoid the canines then.  You might discover some neglected but charming area that you can keep going back to.  

Actually, you might encounter someone disposing of a corpse, or hanging themselves, so probably best not to wander too far. 

39 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think it is a good nom, well written.  If only he had included a jogger shitting behind a tree.  Idiot. Fuck off.

Or a boat load of unwashed browns running around after just disembarking their dinghy at the elation of getting away from that shit country full of garlic munching frogs.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

The best places are usually kept to local bods anyway, catching them sharing them with out "outsiders" should qualify the offenders with a public kneecapping on the village green 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Or a boat load of unwashed browns running around after just disembarking their dinghy at the elation of getting away from that shit country full of garlic munching frogs.

I think that their elation is probably more to do with reaching a country that splashes out vast amounts of British taxpayers money on them, and being helped by your soppy, powerless police, and Coastguards handing them blankets as they land.

Anyway Droopy, thanks for reminding me that I should reorder another 500 inflatables from China. I'm running low.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think that their elation is probably more to do with reaching a country that splashes out vast amounts of British taxpayers money on them, and being helped by your soppy, powerless police, and Coastguards handing them blankets as they land.

Anyway Droopy, thanks for reminding me that I should reorder another 500 inflatables from China. I'm running low.

Whens the next meeting with your Albanian business partner? 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve gone all nostalgic reading this.

To be honest it gave me a warm glow as i wrote it, nothing like some casual tourist violence to brighten the day