CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Colour Blind BBC News

Neil

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

People who dress like this aren't allowed near schools.

They are nowhere near the one and only genuine lace up Hush Puppie. Aaaargh the days of Ravel and Dolcis. Now JD Sports and surly ignorant covid alive staff who purport to be sales "assistants". I'd like to "assist" their smacked arse faces into the back of an iron railing after work. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

They are nowhere near the one and only genuine lace up Hush Puppie. Aaaargh the days of Ravel and Dolcis. Now JD Sports and surly ignorant covid alive staff who purport to be sales "assistants". I'd like to "assist" their smacked arse faces into the back of an iron railing after work. 

Doc Martens industrial steel toe caps. Screwfix catalogue. Sorted.

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

The winklepicker version is more deadly as worn by Patrick Macnee in the Avengers. The brolley was just a diversion from the Hi Karate flying kick. By the way does anybody else think the Kingsman movies are shit?

I liked the church massacre in the first one, set to the good bit from 'Freebird' by Lynrd Skynrd. The second one was fucking shit.

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Cords + chukkas. Socks by Falke... https://ibb.co/jb7CgdP 👌

Few things in life say 'I'm gay and desperately trying to compensate for feelings of inferiority through showcasing my wealth' quite like buying clothes most wouldn't consider spending thousands of pounds on, and then uploading images of to a bunch of internet strangers.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Few things in life say 'I'm gay and desperately trying to compensate for feelings of inferiority through showcasing my wealth' quite like buying clothes most wouldn't consider spending thousands of pounds on, and then uploading images of to a bunch of internet strangers.

You’ve got me down to a tee. How about this?.. 

21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank?

Remember when I told you that your prose would guarantee a staff job at Charlie Hebdo? I should have placed a bet on that happening again. Honestly, Withers, what on earth was the editor thinking, that'd it would all be fin* second time round? 

*lacking the correct French characters. 

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Remember when I told you that your prose would guarantee a staff job at Charlie Hebdo? I should have placed a bet on that happening again. Honestly, Withers, what on earth was the editor thinking, that'd it would all be fin* second time round? 

*lacking the correct French characters. 

The Paki involved thought Hebdo was still at the same address. Bet he didn't make the same mistakewhen signing on. 

On 25/09/2020 at 22:02, Frank said:

I found my old 33 long play France Gall and Jane Birkin records this morning whilst clearing out our old place in Clermont Ferrand. The skinny full-length mirror in my childhood box room is still there. I loved dancing in front of that mirror, Eric. Would you like to suck my tits? 

Utter shit.

I think you'll agree this is much better. Please tell me Brigitte Bardot at the very least grabs the attention of your cheesy little maggot's antennae.

On 28/09/2020 at 21:09, ChildeHarold said:

The Paki involved thought Hebdo was still at the same address. Bet he didn't make the same mistakewhen signing on. 

The stupid cunt probably read his Paris A to Z upside down, while clinging to the axle of an arctic for four days travelling jihadi class from Bangladesh to Paris. Greasy fucking medieval throwback cunt.

53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Utter shit.

I think you'll agree this is much better. Please tell me Brigitte Bardot at the very least grabs the attention of your cheesy little maggot's antennae.

Bridgitte Bardot, Raquel Welch, Bo Derek, Sophia Loren, Jayne Mansfield, Britt Ekland and Claudia Cardinale in their prime couldn’t get franks juices flowing

He does have a Rock Hudson poster in the galley however

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bridgitte Bardot, Raquel Welch, Bo Derek, Sophia Loren, Jayne Mansfield, Britt Ekland and Claudia Cardinale in their prime couldn’t get franks juices flowing

He does have a Rock Hudson poster in the galley however

I was just about to chime in with Britt Ekland. She was responsible for my first hardon playing Goodnight in Bond, and before anyone takes the piss remember I'm not as old as most of you cunts. 

Frank, what on all that's holy are you playing at? "would you like to suck my tits"? I preferred it when you were posting links to clothes that an extra in 'Quincy' wouldn't be seen it.

Never have the temerity to call me a "stupid cunt" again. You 70's extra looking old cunt! 

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

The stupid cunt probably read his Paris A to Z upside down, while clinging to the axle of an arctic for four days travelling jihadi class from Bangladesh to Paris. Greasy fucking medieval throwback cunt.

The ones with any sense head straight for Calais. I must say Indian restaurants are virtually non-existent in France. So no kitchen black market work there. 

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I was just about to chime in with Britt Ekland. She was responsible for my first hardon playing Goodnight in Bond, and before anyone takes the piss remember I'm not as old as most of you cunts. 

Frank, what on all that's holy are you playing at? "would you like to suck my tits"? I preferred it when you were posting links to clothes that an extra in 'Quincy' wouldn't be seen it.

Never have the temerity to call me a "stupid cunt" again. You 70's extra looking old cunt! 

Firstly, no fucker gives two shits how old you are. Regardless of whether you're 18 or 80, you'll always come across like a 12 year old who failed his 11 Plus. Secondly, the only fit women anyone needs to concern themselves with are.. Maria Grazia Cucinotta, Jenny Agutta, Rosamund Pike, Sensual Jane and Timothée Chalamet. I'd lick out Timmy's Cadbury's any day of the week.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Frank said:

Firstly, no fucker gives two shits how old you are. Regardless of whether you're 18 or 80, you'll always come across like a 12 year old who failed his 11 Plus. Secondly, the only fit women anyone needs to concern themselves with are.. Maria Grazia Cucinotta, Jenny Agutta, Rosamund Pike, Sensual Jane and Timothée Chalamet. I'd lick out Timmy's Cadbury's any day of the week.  

Bloody hell Frank, all credit to you for finally admitting you 'bat for both teams'. Have a like, despite the complete lack of surprise.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, I'd rather come across as a 12 year old who failed his 11 Plus as opposed to the Rocky video posting, Gok Wan watching, Liberace inspired cunt that you portray. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Shut up wanker.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frank said:

You’ve left out Billie-Jean King....