CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diversity gone wrong(or right as it were)

Neil

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She's not even fucking black- look at that perfect nose. Reckon there was a whitey in the wood pile at some point hence the mud-blood hue.

What says you @Eric Cuntman?

Rachel Dolezal wannabe type cunt. Like Meghan Markle, 12.5% black but thinks she's mother Africa.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Fuck off double post.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rachel Dolezal wannabe type cunt. Like Meghan Markle, 12.5% black but thinks she's mother Africa.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Double post wanker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? 

Throw a dart at random at the CDC's "Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines" and the odds are good that you'll hit one of the things that's wrong with him.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
On 30/09/2020 at 15:54, Neil said:

I laughed my fucking cock off in the hope that the person who designed this knew EXACTLY what he was doing,hats off to you whoever you are.

thumbnail.jpg

Diversity will probably do a dance about this. Power to the people

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Throw a dart at random at the CDC's "Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines" and the odds are good that you'll hit one of the things that's wrong with him.

Throw a dart at Punkers himself and just hope you don’t hit his Bullseye, or you’re never getting that dart back. Unless you fancy a bit of potholing.

• Like 1

Sainsbury’s released a statement last week informing the racist nations of GB and NI that they have introduced safe spaces in their Sainsbury’s and Argos workplaces for BLACK employees to gather ‘safely’, in response to the Black Lives Matter movement. Maybe I haven’t been paying attention but I really haven’t heard of any black employees of these retailers being racially attacked or murdered by their white colleagues. That’s 2 more retailers I won’t be spending my money in. The fucking list is growing daily. I fucking despair.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s 2 more retailers I won’t be spending my money in.

They actually explicitly TOLD you to fuck off elsewhere, when their all-white virtue signalling Board endorsed yet another unnecessary Black History Month.

EjP_aMIXcAEqyuT?format=jpg&name=small

https://retailtechinnovationhub.com/home/2020/10/3/woke-sainsburys-under-fire-for-black-history-month-tweet

I wonder how long it will be before buses introduce segregated seating areas? Rosa Parks is hopefully turning in her grave.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sainsbury’s released a statement last week informing the racist nations of GB and NI that they have introduced safe spaces in their Sainsbury’s and Argos workplaces for BLACK employees to gather ‘safely’, in response to the Black Lives Matter movement. Maybe I haven’t been paying attention but I really haven’t heard of any black employees of these retailers being racially attacked or murdered by their white colleagues. That’s 2 more retailers I won’t be spending my money in. The fucking list is growing daily. I fucking despair.

It’s only a matter of time, be patient & buy a can of ️ 

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Billy I think this recent racial rhetoric has come on the heels of a major life changing event. Could you please share it with us all so we can offer help and support. Remember the "B" in BLM could be "Billy" so walk tall my son and climb ecery mountain. 

After you've finished off your homewirk, polished your shoes, ironed the creases in those new school trousers and packed your bag ready for tomorrow. Remember its Cross Country in the afternoon and your fraudulent excuse-me sick note is ready and waiting downstairs. Don't stay up late Dear. And remember to switch your computer off at the plug before you go to bed. 

LOL See you tomorrow! 

(Wow I really got into that, but I forgot about the hamster and the cage door.)