CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I would like to see you plugged into the mains just like an electric car.

What happened Welsh Dawn...you used to be apt and amusing? HRT? Sahara-Cunt syndrome? It”s all a bit disappointing if I’m being honest. You can get those tablets or skin patches you know. Failing that, slap a tub of marge down your gusset and come back to us....you’re so vital and missed...kinda. xx

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What happened Welsh Dawn...you used to be apt and amusing? HRT? Sahara-Cunt syndrome? It”s all a bit disappointing if I’m being honest. You can get those tablets or skin patches you know. Failing that, slap a tub of marge down your gusset and come back to us....you’re so vital and missed...kinda. xx

She's a he, DC, who's thigh-chafing equine hosepipe has probably seen more action than Rambo. 

• Like 1

On 06/10/2020 at 12:49, Stubby Pecker said:

So punkers is an estate agent- this explains why he's such a massive cunt. I can imagine he's concocted his public school bullshite life story after showing Nouveau riche wankers around a selection of country piles. Probably premier league footballists and their thick as fucking shit slag wives.

That explains the Range Rover, too. Probably black.

On 07/10/2020 at 20:53, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why do I feel uncomfortable reading this?

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see this liquorice-toothed Jock harridan’s trying to tough this one out, claiming that it was all the chinky bat-flu’s fault that she broke the law because one of it’s side effects is ‘muddled thinking?’ Shameless skanky looking cunt needs to inhabit a mortuary...soon.

That's no fucking defence. If it was, nobody would ever get done for drink driving. 

"Sorry M'lud, it was the alcohol that muddled my thinking"

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That's no fucking defence. If it was, nobody would ever get done for drink driving. 

"Sorry M'lud, it was the alcohol that muddled my thinking"

Exactly!..."Sorry M'lud,It was the prospect a shag and cumming all over her face that made me drug her and take her back to my lock-up"..........might try it next time but I won't hold my breath.

• Like 1

I have to be absolutely fucking frank and honest. I'd probably lift my cassock and rip the absolute fucking cloaca out of her turd-cutter...but that's just the way this particular hombré rolls. 

There is absolutely fucking no bastard chance of me presenting the Obersturmbannführer to the cunt's mouth with those magnolia pine-marten Manhattan skyline fucking teeth, although tbf, I could knock the fucking Sutcliffe out of the cunts with a 16oz ball-pein hammer...which I just happen to have a fairly impressive collection of.

It's a toughie.

I still want her dead. Preferably pre-coitus.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rev said:

I have to be absolutely fucking frank and honest. I'd probably lift my cassock and rip the absolute fucking cloaca out of her turd-cutter...but that's just the way this particular way this hombré rolls. 

There is absolutely fucking no bastard chance of me presenting the Obersturmbannführer to the cunt's mouth with those magnolia pine-marten Manhattan skyline fucking teeth, although tbf, I could knock the fucking Sutcliffe out of the cunts with a 16oz ball-pein hammer...which I just happen to have a fairly impressive collection of.

It's a toughie.

Some people might read that and jump to a rather one dimensional opinion, of what at first looks like a not very pleasant scenario, from the young ladies perspective. However, looking past all that, the underlying message of inclusiveness and fair play towards a female you’ve obviously not yet serviced, speaks volumes to me. Looking past the minor imperfections you describe, to add a human element to the scenario, you leave the reader in no doubt whatsoever of your charitable and selfless character, which is a credit to you and the church. I’m absolutely certain that the damsel in question would be elevated to a far happier state of mind to know how a romantic encounter with you could play out. Good old fashioned chivalry like this is a fast disappearing thing nowadays. Bravo.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Some people might read that and jump to a rather one dimensional opinion, of what at first looks like a not very pleasant scenario, from the young ladies perspective. However, looking past all that, the underlying message of inclusiveness and fair play towards a female you’ve obviously not yet serviced, speaks volumes to me. Looking past the minor imperfections you describe, to add a human element to the scenario, you leave the reader in no doubt whatsoever of your charitable and selfless character, which is a credit to you and the church. I’m absolutely certain that the damsel in question would be elevated to a far happier state of mind to know how a romantic encounter with you could play out. Good old fashioned chivalry like this is a fast disappearing thing nowadays. Bravo.

Many thanks for your kind words Cunt Billy. I'm truly very much comforted by your generous support. You're a gentleman.

Wilma McCann...and indeed Yvonne Pearson were cunts.

55 minutes ago, Rev said:

I have to be absolutely fucking frank and honest. I'd probably lift my cassock and rip the absolute fucking cloaca out of her turd-cutter...but that's just the way this particular hombré rolls. 

It's a toughie.

Have you and Neil ever thought about going into business together? You could empty Britain's red light districts within a year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I looked at Sky News about this and they are very kind as to include the outline of Britain with a red line from Scotland to London. This saves me the time of having to google to establish where Scotland is and how to get from there to London. Thanks Sky news.

Come on Gypps. Sky News is by no means perfect. But they have to draw the line somewhere.

lol.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

It's a toughie.

Work such as this reminds us of the beauty of the English language with it’s subtle rhythms and lilting iambric pentameter. Very moving Rev, illuminating these dark days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I just thought I’d point out what can only be described as a reputation breaker Rev. Sorry.

I fully acknowledged this as I wrote it fellow Cunt Billy, and took on board all the possible implications.

I recall when klefto was a much respected and valued cunt here.

What happened?

13 minutes ago, Rev said:

I fully acknowledged this as I wrote it fellow Cunt Billy, and took on board all the possible implications.

I recall when klefto was a much respected and valued cunt here.

What happened?

I think I lost a little face after the fourth suicide. 

• Like 3