CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Hang on a minute. Surely if a nondescript boring cunt like Ape can get banned, all of us are in danger.

The thing is, Withers.. you dope, the Ape is such a bland and wet little fuck, he’ll be absolutely beside himself over this. Imagine Mrs A when she gets wind of it.. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At last. Someone's got the balls to tell it as it is.

Indeed; he sums things up rather succinctly from 2:30. Here's an MP echoing what the majority of constituents are saying, rather than putting his career first – unlike Boris Johnson's cabinet.

That said, he is a politician and I wouldn't be surprised if he's found dead next week, swathed in stockings and suspenders, with a bin liner over his head and an orange in his mouth.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rev said:

This gammy-jawed republican cunt should be sacked. But Bunter Blackford has instead withdrawn the whip from the heroin-soaked sow.

She can barely write her fucking name at the best of times, but this exemplifies Scottish politics and she won't surrender her £78k (plus £120k+ expenses) pa.

Cunt.

I want her dead.

We need a fuck off wall to keep these Neanderthals out. Does anyone have the Email address for a builder called Hadrian?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed; he sums things up rather succinctly from 2:30. Here's an MP echoing what the majority of constituents are saying, rather than putting his career first – unlike Boris Johnson's cabinet.

That said, he is a politician and I wouldn't be surprised if he's found dead next week, swathed in stockings and suspenders, with a bin liner over his head and an orange in his mouth.

Did he say Dr Strangeglove?

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Chinese are slitty eyed little sneaky bastards and ought to burn in hell. We no longer have a need for them now that we have all the recipes.

This is the reason I want Trump to win in November. Not that I like him but he'll set about taking the chinks to the cleaners. Cant see Biden having the arsehole to do it. He'll be fucking fawning all over them

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sony Movies screened 'Bloo Funder' tonight. I can't believe that Punkers and yourself failed to capitalise on this opportunity for helicopter based japes and giggles.

@Ape™️, best helicopter film? Bloo Funder, Airwolf or Wings Of The Apache?

My friend started a business selling helicopters. It really took off.