CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Frank said:

This is why I love punters like you and Withers, Ed. No calculation, no devious bollocks or one-upmanship, just a pair of thick hapless old wankers. Good morning. 

Are you still upset that I called you a has been? Don’t take it to heart you soppy old thing x 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You always did like a good conspiracy theory. Registering as Goober is not the first nor the second time that Dr Cunt has tried to slip under the radar subsequent to being placed in the Mod Q.  I did indeed knowingly let his latest sock puppet enter the fold. It was only after he started to throw his weight around last Friday thereby giving up the pretence that he was a newby that I intervened. The irony is that had he uploaded his posts under the Dr Cunt handle he would probably be taken off the Mod Q by now. That's the trouble with some of you - instead of playing it straight you have to look for and play the angle...

You might be interested to know that during a previous battle of wits your replies were timed via a third party app. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it indicates complete reliance on Google during a rather low key exchange. 

I'm not at liberty to name the punter in question, but he's a cunt in good standing, and has also disclosed your penchant for reading PM's... 

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Obviously, but I'm quite enjoying it. You're name dropping me all over the place in a vain attempt to spark a reaction. Do try and keep up... 

At the very least you owe the membership an apology. Even the flowery Cuntman managed to stretch his retirement over a weekend. What concerns me more is the obvious copy and paste business. I'm no mathematician but let's assume the majority of the board can put two and two together. You know as well as the rest of us that you're not capable of serious debate. Maybe you've reached a couple of personal goals in the past few years.. and good luck to you, but don't come on here pretending to be something that you're not. 

12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You might be interested to know that during a previous battle of wits your replies were timed via a third party app. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it indicates complete reliance on Google during a rather low key exchange. 

I'm not at liberty to name the punter in question, but he's a cunt in good standing, and has also disclosed your penchant for reading PM's... 

Don't you think that it might be prudent for the site owner to monitor a corner of cunts personal messages?

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You always did like a good conspiracy theory. Registering as Goober is not the first nor the second time that Dr Cunt has tried to slip under the radar subsequent to being placed in the Mod Q.  I did indeed knowingly let his latest sock puppet enter the fold. It was only after he started to throw his weight around last Friday thereby giving up the pretence that he was a newby that I intervened. The irony is that had he uploaded his posts under the Dr Cunt handle he would probably be taken off the Mod Q by now. That's the trouble with some of you - instead of playing it straight you have to look for and play the angle...

That's utter horse shit and you know it. On the off chance you believe what you've said there, you've denied some poor other innocent sap access to the site. Well done.

The second highlighted part is also nonsense. The Goober account was registered well after DrCunt was removed from the member list, so it's not an option that was available to me.

You can dissemble all you like, but the truth remains the truth.

Regarding whether I continue as Goober or as DrCunt, I refer again to my second point, but to cut a pointless argument short, I really couldn't give a toss and I suspect most other members couldn't either, except the usual troll squad.

Do as you will, it's your party.

• Like 1

Just now, Goober said:

That's utter horse shit and you know it. On the off chance you believe what you've said there, you've denied some poor other innocent sap access to the site. Well done.

The second highlighted part is also nonsense. The Goober account was registered well after DrCunt was removed from the member list, so it's not an option that was available to me.

You can dissemble all you like, but this is the truth remains the truth.

Regarding whether I continue as Goober or as DrCunt, I refer again to my second point, but to cut a pointless argument short, I really couldn't give a toss and I suspect most other members couldn't either, except the usual troll squad.

A very, very weak and almost teary response. Fuck off. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

At the very least you owe the membership an apology. Even the flowery Cuntman managed to stretch his retirement over a weekend. What concerns me more is the obvious copy and paste business. I'm no mathematician but let's assume the majority of the board can put two and two together. You know as well as the rest of us that you're not capable of serious debate. Maybe you've reached a couple of personal goals in the past few years.. and good luck to you, but don't come on here pretending to be something that you're not. 

Your jealous, Frank, nothing more nothing less. I've never once heard an educated or informed opinion from you on any thread. If you're really that sceptical why don't you copy and paste to cross reference it? You won't because you've an inferiority complex which is plain for all to see. You really are one thick easily riled one liner cunt. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Eric Cuntman are you swallowing this old pony?  If you are, I will suck your stump (reluctantly)

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bullshit. You've been reading PMs. Guilty as a puppy sat next to a pile of poop. Although not as cute.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goober said:

You can dissemble all you like, but the truth remains the truth.

The fact that one can tag @DrCunt (go on, click on it) shows the account is still active which means you're talking a load of self-serving pony. Obviously the "membership list" on the home page does not contain 144 names and it merely lists members in order of last visiting. The Dr Cunt account is due to be deleted no earlier than the 25th November so the choice is yours.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Mildly interesting in that your post is bereft of details which is on par with the usual nonsense that you spew out. A thickster resorting to plagiarism - who'd a thort it...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The fact that one can tag @DrCunt (go on, click on it) shows the account is still active which means you're talking a load of self-serving pony. Obviously the "membership list" on the home page does not contain 144 names and it merely lists members in order of last visiting. The Dr Cunt account is due to be deleted no earlier than the 25th November so the choice is yours.

I take your point regarding the tagging and therefore accept that the account still exists, but I didn't even attempt to log in as DrCunt as it's not in the list, I no longer remember the password and I'm not using that email account any longer. So you equally must accept that I was not aware the account still existed. Your assertion that it's a load of old pony is, therfore, once again, incorrect. I know you'll never accept that because you're utterly incapable of ever believing you're wrong. Bear in mind though that you have repeatedly said in the past that if an account is not logged into in ~6 months it's deleted. Perhaps punters shouldn't believe a word you say and you really are as clueless as you appear?

I note you didn't dispute the BS that I called you out for regarding signing up under other ids, which is just as well since we both know the truth.

I'm perfectly happy for you to delete DrCunt. I've never attempted to run a sock puppet account, as you suggested, and have zero interest in doing so.

I've said to Eric that I thought my new ID was so obvious that you needn't have read PMs, now I'm less sure, given the other misinformation you peddle.

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

I take your point regarding the tagging and therefore accept that the account still exists, but I didn't even attempt to log in as DrCunt as it's not in the list, I no longer remember the password and I'm not using that email account any longer. So you equally must accept that I was not aware the account still existed. Your assertion that it's a load of old pony is, therfore, once again, incorrect. I know you'll never accept that because you're utterly incapable of ever believing you're wrong. Bear in mind though that you have repeatedly said in the past that if an account is not logged into in ~6 months it's deleted. Perhaps punters shouldn't believe a word you say and you really are as clueless as you appear?

I note you didn't dispute the BS that I called you out for regarding signing up under other ids, which is just as well since we both know the truth.

I'm perfectly happy for you to delete DrCunt. I've never attempted to run a sock puppet account, as you suggested, and have zero interest in doing so.

I've said to Eric that I thought my new ID was so obvious that you needn't have read PMs, now I'm less sure, given the other misinformation you peddle.

As nobody else seems to have said it .. could I say Welcome Back Dr Grubby?

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Mildly interesting in that your post is bereft of details which is on par with the usual nonsense that you spew out. A thickster resorting to plagiarism - who'd a thort it...

It's called integrity, a quality that's certainly bereft in your character. 

@Goober has just neatly bent you over a barrel and shot his load across your back. I'll sit back and enjoy the view as you attempt to squirm your way out.

For all the accusations of "thickster" coming from you and the Greek cunt even your lapdog Pen can work it out. There's nothing worse than a thicko thinking their smart! 

10 minutes ago, Goober said:

What a drip. If I’d written something like this, posted it, then read it back to myself later in the day, I honestly think I’d be better off dead. 

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

What a drip. If I’d written something like this, posted it, then read it back to myself later in the day, I honestly think I’d be better off dead. 

Shut up Micheal, everyone thinks you are better off dead, including your daughter.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's called integrity, a quality that's certainly bereft in your character. 

@Goober has just neatly bent you over a barrel and shot his load across your back. I'll sit back and enjoy the view as you attempt to squirm your way out.

For all the accusations of "thickster" coming from you and the Greek cunt even your lapdog Pen can work it out. There's nothing worse than a thicko thinking their smart! 

Lets be honest, It does have to be admitted that you are something of a thickster doesn't it?

• Like 1