CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frog Teacher Gets Le Chop

Last Cunt Standing

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

Turkey will never be admitted to the EU. For one, France has a highly influential ethnic Armenian population that would rather nuke Turkey than let it join. Germany doesn't want them in because they will get fucking swamped by those wanting to join their relatives among the huge Turkish population there and the Austrians still haven't forgotten the siege of Vienna in 1683 so will tell them from the outset to fuck off.

As for NATO, they won't get kicked out because they don't want Turkey signing up to a mutual defence treaty with Iran and China which would see the Chinese navy using Turkish bases in the eastern Mediterranean. Instead what will happen instead is that the yanks won't upgrade their F-16s which is going to leave their airforce completely fucked because they've already been kicked out of the F-35 programme.

The way things are going it would be easy to see Turkey becoming another Syria or Iraq clawing with fundamentalist nut jobs. NATO to mine the Bosporus with some the corners fave phalanx guns lining the western shore to keep the palacefuls out of the free world. 

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The way things are going it would be easy to see Turkey becoming another Syria or Iraq clawing with fundamentalist nut jobs. NATO to mine the Bosporus with some the corners fave phalanx guns lining the western shore to keep the palacefuls out of the free world. 

As we're leaving the EU, I think we should sign a free trade deal with Turkey and arm the fuckers to the teeth on the condition that they don't piss in our pond. That will teach the cunts in Brussels not to play silly buggers with the UK.

38 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Turkey will never be admitted to the EU. For one, France has a highly influential ethnic Armenian population that would rather nuke Turkey than let it join. Germany doesn't want them in because they will get fucking swamped by those wanting to join their relatives among the huge Turkish population there and the Austrians still haven't forgotten the siege of Vienna in 1683 so will tell them from the outset to fuck off.

As for NATO, they won't get kicked out because they don't want Turkey signing up to a mutual defence treaty with Iran and China which would see the Chinese navy using Turkish bases in the eastern Mediterranean. Instead what will happen is that the yanks won't upgrade their F-16s which is going to leave their airforce completely fucked because they've already been kicked out of the F-35 programme.

So you agree with me? NATO doesn't need Turkey it was only a player during the Cold War. As for an Iran, Turkey, China alliance - that's a fantasy. The most that will happen is a cosying up to Russia. Chinese navy in the Black Sea? 

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Changed your tune somewhat to some of your more liberal opening salvos haven't we?

I am still liberal but selective. 

I dare say if you go back to the British empire you will find us manipulating muslims with a view to maintaining power. That created a post colonial legacy which led to mass immigration of muslims from dirt poor regions who have never really settled down, integrated or progressed out of a medieval mindset or culture. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you agree with me? NATO doesn't need Turkey it was only a player during the Cold War. As for an Iran, Turkey, China alliance - that's a fantasy. The most that will happen is a cosying up to Russia. Chinese navy in the Black Sea? 

https://www.jstor.org/stable/resrep22203?seq=1#metadata_info_tab_contents

38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am still liberal but selective. 

I dare say if you go back to the British empire you will find us manipulating muslims with a view to maintaining power. That created a post colonial legacy which led to mass immigration of muslims from dirt poor regions who have never really settled down, integrated or progressed out of a medieval mindset or culture. 

More like bribery of the elites and brute arm force.

To grow the economy after the war, the savages were legally imported and reside since. Utter financial/social shambles.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

More like bribery of the elites and brute arm force.

To grow the economy after the war, the savages were legally imported and reside since. Utter financial/social shambles.

It all comes down to the fact that those in power want a workforce that will be willing to do the same job for a fraction of the price a native would do it. Not out of any economical necessity, but to increase the individual wealth of those who are already making a profit. The same corporations that make a show of spouting political correctness and support for multiculturalism will benefit greatly from such a workforce - until something rattles them into storming their headquarters and decapitating the entire board of directors.

We've basically reached a point where the classical system of capitalism can only continue to function by replacing the entire society that supports it. The only alternative is the evil, red cloak and Hamburgler mask wearing spectre of communism that only sounds like a good idea to edgy teenagers and brainwashed snowflakes. We can't even have a good era defining, generation scarring, population controlling war to sort it out now thanks to everyone and their mam having nukes.

And you can fucking guarantee the first Mars colony will try and make a point by being filled with smug, blue haired trannies - so even that's out of the question.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It all comes down to the fact that those in power want a workforce that will be willing to do the same job for a fraction of the price a native would do it. Not out of any economical necessity, but to increase the individual wealth of those who are already making a profit. The same corporations that make a show of spouting political correctness and support for multiculturalism will benefit greatly from such a workforce - until something rattles them into storming their headquarters and decapitating the entire board of directors.

We've basically reached a point where the classical system of capitalism can only continue to function by replacing the entire society that supports it. The only alternative is the evil, red cloak and Hamburgler mask wearing spectre of communism that only sounds like a good idea to edgy teenagers and brainwashed snowflakes. We can't even have a good era defining, generation scarring, population controlling war to sort it out now thanks to everyone and their mam having nukes.

And you can fucking guarantee the first Mars colony will try and make a point by being filled with smug, blue haired trannies - so even that's out of the question.

There were indeed pressures on the wages employers had to pay to the workers, as unemployment reached the lowest levels ever, so the incentive to load the boats and ship in some cheap slaves was irresistible. The demographics were stable, so no growing army of cheap hands was coming and they knew it. Eastern Europe was behind the curtain, so no luck poaching from over there.

Once India and China opened up their markets, the jobs were swiftly moved over to those destinations. What propelled it faster was the growing energy and waste regulation in the West and cancellation of capital controls (a pesky earlier problem), so several issues less to worry about doing business in shithole countries. A hundred slaves for a quid and cheap piles of coal - what's not to like?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Says Zombie Girl!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

All I want is a return to the mixed economy and a removal of the British class system by brute force to get it. The globalisation everybody complains about is not the real problem its the way the 1066 Establishment in the UK has never been seriously challenged or forced to reform or accept change, i. e. to modernise. Every trick in the pokitical book, every cultural and social tool, every technological opportunity including digital has been exploited to one end - to maintain their position at the expense of the long term future of the British people. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

NATO, basically the yanks, need Turkey as a strategic dropping off point. 

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

All I want is a return to the mixed economy and a removal of the British class system by brute force to get it. The globalisation everybody complains about is not the real problem its the way the 1066 Establishment in the UK has never been seriously challenged or forced to reform or accept change, i. e. to modernise. Every trick in the pokitical book, every cultural and social tool, every technological opportunity including digital has been exploited to one end - to maintain their position at the expense of the long term future of the British people. 

Stop trying to be my friend, Harold. It'll never work out between us.

Long-winded, prissy little chancer.

• Like 1

I've just seen the latest 'Charlie Hebdo' front page and I'll give le frogs some credit. If 'Private Eye' had the bollocks to do a caricature like that then I might consider reading it again. The fact they're not caving into the Ostrich jockeys brings me hope all is not lost. Maybe we should take a page out of their book! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've just seen the latest 'Charlie Hebdo' front page and I'll give le frogs some credit. If 'Private Eye' had the bollocks to do a caricature like that then I might consider reading it again. The fact they're not caving into the Ostrich jockeys brings me hope all is not lost. Maybe we should take a page out of their book! 

You have no clue. Absolutely thick as mud. 

6 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

what will happen is that the yanks won't upgrade their F-16s which is going to leave their airforce completely fucked because they've already been kicked out of the F-35 programme.

They’ve still got the best flying carpet squadron in the region.

• Like 2