CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Let’s try again shall we, softshite. When did I state anything about getting info about the ‘recent mutated strain of covid-19?’ The information pertained to the date and government action, which proved unerringly accurate. Now, again, fuck off.

As @Ape™️ has already pointed out your post intriguingly appeared shortly after the government's announcement of Lockdown 3 on Monday 04 January, in a kind of 'I told you so!' manner, yet despite this you still claim to have been privvy to this data 7-8 weeks ago. Did your 'very high level' telecoms colleague supply you with a crystal ball? Lol.

This is a site for adults, young man. An appalling post-to-like ratio of only 5.0 after three months of utter horseshit very much suggests you're already out of your depth.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

As @Ape™️ has already pointed out your post intriguingly appeared shortly after the government's announcement of Lockdown 3 on Monday 04 January, in a kind of 'I told you so!' manner, yet despite this you still claim to have been privvy to this data 7-8 weeks ago. Did your 'very high level' telecoms colleague supply you with a crystal ball? Lol.

This is a site for adults, young man. An appalling post-to-like ratio of only 5.0 after three months of utter horseshit very much suggests you're already out of your depth.

To quote others on here re: ‘post-to-like’ infantile nonesense,

‘It's like the Eurovision song Cuntest. Greece gives Cyprus 12 points and Cyprus gives Greece 12 points.’

And to think, you’re inferring that I’m an adolescent? Grow up you spastic.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

DC, at this point in time I'm just an interested observer, but saying he was right doesn't wash if you're stating it after the fact. It's like me saying for the very first time today that on 30 August 1997 my mate from my class in year 7 told me that Diana was going to get bumped off the next day.

Give us a bit more.

With all due respects Decs, it would be like kicking water uphill, and I really can’t be arsed frankly.

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

To quote others on here re: ‘post-to-like’ infantile nonesense,

‘It's like the Eurovision song Cuntest. Greece gives Cyprus 12 points and Cyprus gives Greece 12 points.’

And to think, you’re inferring that I’m an adolescent? Grow up you spastic.

Nope – I'm inferring you're probably in your 20s with the mental age of a remedial teenager, you egotistic know-it-all little prick.

It seems you already consider yourself one of the site's big-hitters, but this poor man's heavyweight act is getting very tiresome. It was only recently you attempted to throw your minnow's weight around by PMing more experienced members with your unwelcome suggestions, thereafter declaring your hand as an expert in just about every walk of life (weapons, politics, photography, cameras, Liverpudlian gangsters, holiday resorts, government-level telecoms et al).

You're starting to come across like JSP on steroids, you ridiculous juvenile blow-off. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Nope – I'm inferring you're probably in your 20s with the mental age of a remedial teenager, you egotistic know-it-all little prick.

It seems you already consider yourself one of the site's big-hitters, but this poor man's heavyweight act is getting very tiresome. It was only recently you attempted to throw your minnow's weight around by PMing more experienced members with your unwelcome suggestions, thereafter declaring your hand as an expert in just about every walk of life (air rifles, politics, photography, cameras, Liverpudlian gangsters, holiday resorts, government-level telecoms et al).

You're starting to come across like JSP on steroids, you ridiculous juvenile blow-off. 

I’ve just seen you rooting through my bins you weird, obsessed stalking freak. Fuck off or you’ll get a pellet in the eye.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Even if the anecdote is true, it begs the question as to why someone "who works at a very high level in telecoms" would be party to the political shenanigans of No 10 and the Cabinet Office, more to the point why would he tell you?

In fact the government's stonewalling on taking preventative measures and subsequent reverse-ferreting from the outset of the pandemic had little to with commercial reasoning and everything to do with the prime minister. Boris, for all his faults, is a libertarian and would naturally shy away from micro-managing people's social behaviour and codifying the circumstances under which individuals can meet and converse. Telling people to stay at home and avoid contact is contrary to his natural instincts. Witness how wretched and uncomfortable he was when he took to the podium to effectively cancel Christmas. That said, it was always on the cards that there would be a relaxation of the rules over the Christmas celebration days and inevitably this would result in a pay-back immediately after.

Death to all Mask Wankers!

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve just seen you rooting through my bins you weird, obsessed stalking freak. Fuck off or you’ll get a pellet in the eye.

If I've been 'rooting through your bins', it's therefore strange you've been hanging around my profile page recently like a bad smell.

Re: the above, what a fucking shit response, though admittedly I'm hardly surprised. Is this the best you can do, stupid boy? 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If I've been 'rooting through your bins', it's therefore strange you've been hanging around my profile page recently like a bad smell.

Re: the above, what a fucking shit response, though admittedly I'm hardly surprised. Is this the best you can do, stupid boy? 

What’s going on here, Wolfie? Who’s going through whose bins? 

Just now, Wolfie said:

What a disturbed, deceitful prick you are. The time you must have spent, trawling the subjects of my posts and monitoring this ‘like-to-post’ ratio stuff (I wouldn’t know frankly) suggests that there is only one odd, obsessed and rattled gobshite here. Now kindly get out of my garden, weirdo.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What a disturbed, deceitful prick you are. The time you must have spent, trawling the subjects of my posts and monitoring this ‘like-to-post’ ratio stuff (I wouldn’t know frankly) suggests that there is only one odd, obsessed and rattled gobshite here. Now kindly get out of my garden, weirdo.

DC I’m not quite up to speed. Would you mind explaining, briefly, what on earth is going on? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

DC I’m not quite up to speed. Would you mind explaining, briefly, what on earth is going on? 

The new lockdown has not gone down well with @Wolfie. He’s taken to stalking & trolling. How the fuck he got my address is anyone’s guess. I always had bindipping as being beneath him. No more, sadly.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Good evening, Frank – and a belated happy new year.

Did you and your boyfriend enjoy a nice break before the recent restrictions kicked in?

I must bring out the worst in you, Wolfers. Several semi-humorous posts this evening followed by this shit. Answer the question. 

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The new lockdown has not gone down well with @Wolfie. He’s taken to stalking & trolling. How the fuck he got my address is anyone’s guess. I always had bindipping as being beneath him. No more, sadly.

Wolfie lacks confidence. That’s a given. However, he’s right.. I should’ve gone over the previous pages to get a gist of where we are. Give me a minute. 

51 minutes ago, Frank said:

I for one am happy that you’re not dead Frank. Purely because it means you have a huge amount of pain and suffering to come soon.