CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Activist Lawyers who represent migrants asking Patel and Boris to apologise

Penny Farthing

Back in August the home office made a post on social media that accused some lawyers who represent migrant of being activists .. the posts were removed but these self same self appointed lawyers now want the PM and Mrs Patel to apologise. As a leftie commie cunt I say that the PM and Mrs Patel should tell these parasitic public money using/abusing cunts to get get fucked. We have enough trouble of our own without adding these economic migrants to the mix. Fuck them off back whence they came in the first place and fuck these lawyers off to the same place with. Also lets our services go out to sea and machine gun these migrants as soon as they enter UK waters.

• Penny Farthing changed the title to Activist Lawyers who represent migrants asking Patel and Boris to apologise
Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Back in August the home office made a post on social media that accused some lawyers who represent migrant of being activists .. the posts were removed but these self same self appointed lawyers now want the PM and Mrs Patel to apologise. As a leftie commie cunt I say that the PM and Mrs Patel should tell these parasitic public money using/abusing cunts to get get fucked. We have enough trouble of our own without adding these economic migrants to the mix. Fuck them off back whence they came in the first place and fuck these lawyers off to the same place with. Also lets our services go out to sea and machine gun these migrants as soon as they enter UK waters.

I detest these people who think they are entitled to everything.  

I would love it if a government spokesperson appeared on the news one day with a prepared statement that said something along the lines of :

"Just to clear up any misunderstanding there actually is no standing invitation for any fucker and his extended family to just rock up on the shores of Blighty and expect the nation to pick up the tab.  If you sneak in illegally, you will be deported, end of.  Fuck anyone who says different, and bollox to the EU."

Well, I can dream, can't I ?

24 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I would love it if a government spokesperson appeared on the news one day with a prepared statement that said something along the lines of :

"Just to clear up any misunderstanding there actually is no standing invitation for any fucker and his extended family to just rock up on the shores of Blighty and expect the nation to pick up the tab.  If you sneak in illegally, you will be deported, end of.  Fuck anyone who says different, and bollox to the EU."

I love these cunts who stand on the shore with placards saying "refugees welcome". But obviously nowhere near them. 

Although most of these cunts will claim to be working on human rights cases out of a sense of deep moral obligation and a social conscious. We all know that it's about the vast sums they can claim in legal fees, and the all important fithteen minutes of fame on a BBC news segment. Its fine to defend convicted rapists and other violent criminals facing deportation from your Chelsea ivory tower, when there's no chance of the cunt moving next door. Priti's making all the right noises in her rhetoric, and hopefully follows it up with policy. 

6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

With the upcoming Fish Wars, a few schooners and pontoons may accidentally get squashed in the heat of the battle. The same lawyers may have to come out to sea with their yachts to rescue their new clients. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

With the upcoming Fish Wars, a few schooners and pontoons may accidentally get squashed in the heat of the battle. The same layers may have to come out to sea with their yachts to rescue their new clients. 

And then we can accidentally on purpose scuttle em.  Down to hell and fare ye well.  

21 hours ago, White Cunt said:

With the upcoming Fish Wars, a few schooners and pontoons may accidentally get squashed in the heat of the battle. The same lawyers may have to come out to sea with their yachts to rescue their new clients. 

If you trace your family tree(s) back far enough you will probably find you are the product of immigration and a good chance it had a refugee element. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you trace your family tree(s) back far enough you will probably find you are the product of immigration and a good chance it had a refugee element. 

Not me Harold. My white DNA is so pure and powerful, that any black people who get within 6 feet of me, spontaneously combust and disintegrate like the vampires out of Buffy.

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not me Harold. My white DNA is so pure and powerful, that any black people who get within 6 feet of me, spontaneously combust and disintegrate like the vampires out of Buffy.

And there's me gawping at Twin Peaks The Return with Diana going up in flames and Kyle MacLachlan arm wrestling a White Power slap head to death. 

47 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

And there's me gawping at Twin Peaks The Return with Diana going up in flames and Kyle MacLachlan arm wrestling a White Power slap head to death. 

I gave up after a few episodes. Disjointed, nonsensical fucking wank. No story or objective. And Cooper wandering around like a fucking mong, repeating other cunts sentences and grinning like a retard.