CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

11 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Do you work as a teacher then ?

No longer I am on the apron of the final runway and everything in the past is a dream. But I can't say Black History Month is such a trigger with me as it is with the easily offended posters on this site. After all its White History Month 11 months of year. And around June and November as long as your not German month.  

42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Anyway I like Black History Month as it lesson plans quite a bit of the timetable so its easy peasey lemon squeezy following the Holocaust stuff which is a bit harder to convey because there's no fun element. I wish the whole year coukd be Black History Month from a pedagogical point of view. 

Why do they need a month to explain black history?

'50,000 years ago we sat in mud and we fucking stank. Now, we sit in mud and we fucking stink.'

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see there is now a movement championing BAMEs to be first in the queue for the vaccine due to them being ‘more vulnerable’ to the chinky bat flu virus. They should have put the cunts in cubicles alongside the chainsmoking beagles and tested it on them imho. Fuck off you queue-jumping sub-species cunts.

Has anybody actually said that one of the salient reasons that black and brown people are at risk is diet? I know Indian people who are vegetarians but are as fat as fuck and are riddled with DM2. 

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why do they need a month to explain black history?

'50,000 years ago we sat in mud and we fucking stank. Now, we sit in mud and we fucking stink.'

The documentary on Great Negroe Scientific Discoveries was a good watch to be honest. They crammed a lot into 45 seconds.

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The documentary on Great Negroe Scientific Discoveries was a good watch to be honest. They crammed a lot into 45 seconds.

I've got a theory on blacks, which I'd say was quite persuasive, but most people would label as pseudoscientific racism.

I don't deny the overwhelming evidence that we all originated in Africa, and that the human race was originally black skinned. What I would say is this. Some of our Homo Sapien ancestors had the gumption to up sticks and leave Africa. Pioneers and adventurers, they had the mental and physical wherewithal to go forth and conquer the harsh and empty lands of Europe and Asia.

Battling the elements and nature, they tamed their environment and evolved physically and mentally in the unforgiving surroundings of their new home. The rest of humanity who stayed in Africa were the lazy dregs of our species, they had no vision, no ambition and no drive to further and better themselves. Fast forward a few thousand years and blood will out. The lazy, unadventurous, uninspired relicts of ancient humanity are still squatting and shitting in the same rivers that birthed humanity. 

Here endeth the lesson, that's why blacks are fucking useless.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got a theory on blacks, which I'd say was quite persuasive, but most people would label as pseudoscientific racism.

I don't deny the overwhelming evidence that we all originated in Africa, and that the human race was originally black skinned. What I would say is this. Some of our Homo Sapien ancestors had the gumption to up sticks and leave Africa. Pioneers and adventurers, they had the mental and physical wherewithal to go forth and conquer the harsh and empty lands of Europe and Asia.

Battling the elements and nature, they tamed their environment and evolved physically and mentally in the unforgiving surroundings of their new home. The rest of humanity who stayed in Africa were the lazy dregs of our species, they had no vision, no ambition and no drive to further and better themselves. Fast forward a few thousand years and blood will out. The lazy, unadventurous, uninspired relicts of ancient humanity are still squatting and shitting in the same rivers that birthed humanity. 

Very convincing. Now, explain Australian Aborigines.

32 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Look at George Washington Carver. Spent his entire life trying to find uses for the peanut. Gave away the recipe for peanut butter because he was working on a method of compressing peanuts into phonograph styluses.

The white men who started the 'Sun-Pat' company became millionaires... while Dr Carver died penniless and insane, still trying to play a phonograph record with a peanut.

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Very convincing. Now, explain Australian Aborigines.

They bypassed millions of square miles of lush, fertile lands in order to float on a few hundred logs until they reached a desert shithole full of poisonous shit that could kill them.

I'd say that the abo's are a perfect example of the idiotic degeneracy of our black cousins.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Now Sooty was the stupid cunt and Sweep was the real power on the throne according to the Corbett dynasty. 

Sooty got 25 to life for grooming little cousin Scampy and selling crack to Soo. Sweep went state witness, but was found dead in a pool of blood and spunk. Matthew Corbett was found at the scene looking sheepish with claret up to his elbow, but abused his white privilege to get away with community service.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They bypassed millions of square miles of lush, fertile lands in order to float on a few hundred logs until they reached a desert shithole full of poisonous shit that could kill them.

I'd say that the abo's are a perfect example of the idiotic degeneracy of our black cousins.

Anyone ever smelled one? I was standing on top of Ayers Rock one day and the reek coming off one of these creatures could knock a bluebottle off a dogturd from 40 yards. I wouldn’t mind so much, but the fucker was in Perth. Rank Neanderthal Cunt.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sooty got 25 to life for grooming little cousin Scampy and selling crack to Soo. Sweep went state witness, but was found dead in a pool of blood and spunk. Matthew Corbett was found at the scene looking sheepish with claret up to his elbow, but abused his white privilege to get away with community service.

Another Haunting.... bloody hell you and Jeremy Irons in Waterland telling stories what a duo? Dec and Jeremy. I thought that line was quite good "In life there can be more than one ending." But the Fens landscape and music are probably the best points. 

Howz Norfolk? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Humanity had to evolve and learn skills as it spread across the planet. Those that didn’t leave the base to the tree they’d recently climbed down would remain in a state to equilibrium and ignorance for generations. Africans and spent countless centuries living in mud huts hand to mouth, and to give them their dues, they’re fucking good at it.

• Like 1