CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Johnny Depp

Total Cuntbreed

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

And as if by magic, almost instantly, the site's other sinister coprophile appears, literally a fly drawn to shit.

Woo woo, Mr fuckin' Predictable's back, you really need to work on a new script, the old one is getting threadbare.

Are you staying?

I'm sure your mate Woofles will be along soon, then you'll have someone to talk to who gives a fuck about your inane drivel.

3 minutes ago, Joker said:

Woo woo, Mr fuckin' Predictable's back, you really need to work on a new script, the old one is getting threadbare.

Are you staying?

I'm sure your mate Woofles will be along soon, then you'll have someone to talk to who gives a fuck about your inane drivel.

I feel like you need my coaching, r-soles, this is the most you've ever written in one post without mentioning shit. 

Rattled little thickster.

19 minutes ago, Joker said:

Are you staying?

I don't think that he will recover from that.

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure she'd be devastated to hear that Old Chap Raasclaat doesn't consider her worthy of spending £36 quid of his GIRO on an Elizabeth Duke, pyrite engagement ring.

Conversely, as someone who has been accused of quite literally shitting the bed, she'd no doubt be trembling with ecstasy at the thought of some sinister little scat obsessed weasel such as yourself wanting to fiddle her outside of wedlock.

I can't even spend that much of the Giro, time are difficult with the lockdown bollocks. All that scat talk was that dirty cunt Stubby's fault. 

On 05/11/2020 at 17:59, Joker said:

To be fair, he did kick it out of her!

Good evening, Mr Shit! Surely you put 'it' in place of another word, yes?

It appears it's not just me but others who are getting to you, so much so you're avoiding your favourite subject for fear of further embarrassment.

Shit sticks R-soles – as I'm sure you already know.

• Like 2

On 06/11/2020 at 18:34, Wolfie said:

Shit sticks R-soles – as I'm sure you already know.

It sticks because you and your Poodle bothering friends didn't bother to pick it up.

Trot along Woofles, and don't forget your 'doggy bag'.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Joker you shit fondling little weasel, I can see you skulking about in the shadows. If you can bring yourself to say something without linking it back to excrement, feel free to post this evening. If not, log out and fuck off.

Oh, aren't you the hard man.

Had your Special Brew today have you?

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Joker you shit fondling little weasel, I can see you skulking about in the shadows. If you can bring yourself to say something without linking it back to excrement, feel free to post this evening. If not, log out and fuck off.

8 minutes ago, Joker said:

It sticks because you and your Poodle bothering friends didn't bother to pick it up.

Predictable as ever.

I won't warn you again.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

17 hours ago, Joker said:

Jesus wept Joker, is it any wonder you're renowned among site members for being obsessed with shit? Might it be possible to make just a few comments without mentioning doggie bags, poo or turds? You may just start to shake the R-soles stigma, because at the moment your self-created analogy of a peanut-brained floater remains ripe for ridicule.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 11:11, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept Joker, is it any wonder you're renowned among site members for being obsessed with shit? Might it be possible to make just a few comments without mentioning doggie bags, poo or turds? You may just start to shake the R-soles stigma, because at the moment your self-created analogy of a peanut-brained floater remains ripe for ridicule.

I am not renowned for anything, except in your twisted, fuck-wit mind, most cunts on here don't give a fuck what I post, they're too busy backstabbing everybody else to get up the leader board.

But you, Woofles, seem obsessed with anything I post, it's like being stalked by a deranged cyber wanker.

Do yourself a favour, see a psychiatrist, sad cunt!

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Sorry I haven't got a fuckin'  clue what you're on about, I have no interest in silly costume dramas for spotty, Goth, teenagers.