CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Republican Cunts are Bad Losers

ChildeHarold

32 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Decipus was on thin ice the moment he was ill advisedly reinstated after multiple nonchalant allegations regarding posters and other public figures..

He will shortly stoke his own bonfire and throw himself on roasting himself on a barbecue of delusional importance.

They call me the Carl Beech of Cunts Corner.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stupid fucking wanker

I’d lay off your usual dose of a dozen dusky cocks of an evening as we all know those with a touch of the tar brush harbor this chinky flu like a muthafukka. An AIDS carrier like you must be classed as vulnerable 

Vulnerable to getting a serious kicking, the smeggy estate agent cunt.

39 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Decipus was on thin ice the moment he was ill advisedly reinstated after multiple nonchalant allegations regarding posters and other public figures..

He will shortly stoke his own bonfire and throw himself on roasting himself on a barbecue of delusional importance.

Just fuck off, you one-dimensional, deluded, cum felching, stupid fucking prick. 

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Vulnerable to getting a serious kicking, the smeggy estate agent cunt.

I can just imagine @Earl of Punkapeshowing some 2nd rate premier league player a house in a distinctly 2nd rate part of Cheshire. Pretending to be posh in front of a council estate thicko with 2 GCSEs who only talent is kicking a ball and attracting slags must be so fulfilling 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can just imagine @Earl of Punkapeshowing some 2nd rate premier league player a house in a distinctly 2nd rate part of Cheshire. Pretending to be posh in front of a council estate thicko with 2 GCSEs who only talent is kicking a ball and attracting slags must be so fulfilling 

Imagine the state of the rental property market if Punk and confirmed estate agent Quincy ever joined forces.

If you could survive a viewing without getting AIDS from one of the fat jock junkies needles, you'd definitely still catch it after being shown around the master bedroom by PunkRape.

What a disgusting pair of vile cunts.

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Republicans keeping the senate has put the block on any of the bullshit policies that Trojan Horse Biden would have been forced to implement by the Squad and Bernie. So Trump being cheated out of the top job isn’t the disaster it could have been. It will be interesting to see how the Hunter Biden laptop scandal evolves, and ridiculous as it sounds, what are the fake news media going to do now that they’ve lost the only story they’ve reported on for 4 years, Orange Man Bad?

I have a suspicion the media will now come up with bullshit stories that Trump was banging prostitutes in the Oval office and selling Mexican children to sex traffickers while at the same time conspiring with Vladimir Putin to invade Canada so it could be turned into a slave colony for black people.

The laptop is going to be used to torment Biden until his Alzheimer's ridden brain finally gives up the ghost and he asks where his mummy is during the State of the Union address resulting in Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris using the 25th Amendment to remove him from office. After that, the only thing he'll be concerned about is what time Sesame Street is on.

The more I look at this however, the more I see the hand of one Barack Hussein Obama.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Judicial Watch, which uses the US freedom of Information laws to expose corruption and has fought numerous lawsuits against them alleging false reporting, and won every one, has just released evidence of 353 counties in 29 states of voter registration vastly exceeding 100% of the registered population. I bet the BBC and Sky News won’t mention that. 

Are all these imaginary voters Democrats, King Billy Bob? 

This is a consequence of states failing to purging 'inactive' voters from their rolls. It's not evidence of fraud and Judicial Watch has not suggested that any of these excess voters has cast a ballot illegally. 

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’ve been banned many, many times for the utter shit that pours from you deluded little brain, though your spunk-encrusted keyboard and onto our screens. Passing judgement on the behaviour of others makes you look more of a stupid little cunt than I ever believed possible. And trust me, I already thought you were a spectacularly stupid little cunt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

You’ve been banned many, many times for the utter shit that pours from you deluded little brain, though your spunk-encrusted keyboard and onto our screens. Passing judgement on the behaviour of others makes you look more of a stupid little cunt than I ever believed possible. And trust me, I already thought you were a spectacularly stupid little cunt.

You’re still bitter about your recent ban  at my behest....this will always be difficult for you to recover from...

lol.

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

Are all these imaginary voters are Democrats, King Billy Bob? 

This is a consequence of states failing to purging 'inactive' voters from their rolls. It's not evidence of fraud and Judicial Watch has not suggested that any of these excess voters had cast a ballot illegally. 

Nothing says transparency like refusing access to observers in defiance of a court order, and nothing says neutrality like ballot counters with Bidon/Harris masks on. What’s your view on Twitter/Facebook/ instagram deleting videos of ballot counters filling in loads of ballots and ejecting observers who questioned their actions? All filmed in the last 48 hours.

This is all sounding rather a bit like Dunny-On-The-Wold. Before you know it, it will turn out that after millions of votes cast, Pennsylvania has an electoral role solely consisting of three rather mangy cows, a dachschund named 'Colin', and a small hen in its late 40s.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Nothing says transparency like refusing access to observers in defiance of a court order, and nothing says neutrality like ballot counters with Bidon/Harris masks on. What’s your view on Twitter/Facebook/ instagram deleting videos of ballot counters filling in loads of ballots and ejecting observers who questioned their actions? All filmed in the last 48 hours.

If Trump somehow wins there could be a civil war in America which would be a good thing and help cleanse the place.

Abortion could then be made illegal.

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If Trump somehow wins there could be a civil war in America which would be a good thing and help cleanse the place.

Abortion could then be made illegal.

I wish abortion was made compulsory about a month after you were conceived, or better still, you were just a dribble up the thigh 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My view is that I only believe what's supported by facts. I don't swallow every bit of BS punted out by partisan idiots of either side. You should try it. It's liberating, Billy Bob. 

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I have a suspicion the media will now come up with bullshit stories that Trump was banging prostitutes in the Oval office and selling Mexican children to sex traffickers while at the same time conspiring with Vladimir Putin to invade Canada so it could be turned into a slave colony for black people.

The laptop is going to be used to torment Biden until his Alzheimer's ridden brain finally gives up the ghost and he asks where his mummy is during the State of the Union address resulting in Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris using the 25th Amendment to remove him from office. After that, the only thing he'll be concerned about is what time Sesame Street is on.

The more I look at this however, the more I see the hand of one Barack Hussein Obama.

Who, in turn has the hand of his wife (king dong) jammed up his arse pulling the strings.

• Like 1

On 06/11/2020 at 20:41, Trucking Funt said:

Trump is never going to accept this result, but once he's not a world leader Twitter will fuck him off sharpish. Not that it matters cuz once he's out of the White House he's yesterday's news. 

Ironically, one of the best presidents America has had in modern times was Reagan, who definitely had Alzheimer's. The President's Brain is Missing was a Spitting Image classic. 

If being president doesn't give you the opportunity to bang a least a few women of dubious morals over the Resolute Desk, what's the fucking point? 

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Trump is never going to accept this result, but once he's not a world leader Twitter will fuck him of sharpish. Not that it matters cuz once he's out of the White House he's yesterday's news. 

Ironically, one of the best presidents America has had in modern times was Reagan, who definitely had Alzheimer's. The President's Brain is Missing was a Spitting Image classic. 

If being president doesn't give you the opportunity to bang a least a few women of dubious morals over the Resolute Desk, what's the fucking point? 

I definitely would have wrecked that Lewinsky sort.