CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

AMAZON BLACK FRIDAY ADVERT.

Witheredscrote

2 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I have never seen it, but the content has been described to me, and I don't think it would capture my attention for very long.  I get bored very easily Eddie.  

It's a simple format W&D. You get 5 barely realistic, orange sex dolls. Sit them on deckchairs and wait for a black 'personal trainer' with an IQ of 23 to come along and fuck one of them. 

• Like 1

On 08/11/2020 at 20:00, ratcum said:

buy a jew instead Goobles

then get him out on 17th February next year

I'd buy Jewdy back if he was for purchase. I miss our frequent run ins and his thinly veiled racism. I'm sure you'd agree Herr Oberst, but I reckon he's fucked off to the promised land, or succumbed to Covid. The ignorant old cunt... 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd buy Jewdy back if he was for purchase. I miss our frequent run ins and his thinly veiled racism. I'm sure you'd agree Herr Oberst, but I reckon he's fucked off to the promised land, or succumbed to Covid. The ignorant old cunt... 

Covyid 19 eh? The witless sap

• 10 months later...

Has anyone noticed those Amazon cunts have ramped up their delivery charges. I've been looking for a micro sd card and every cunting one I click on says delivery will be £4.99...? to deliver something the size of your thumb nail?? I reckon they're either doing it because they've got to pay the drivers a decent wage to stop them going somewhere else or they want every muggy punter to pay for Prime. Fuck off Amazon cunts, I'll get one on the high street.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

As anyone noticed those Amazon cunts have ramped up their delivery charges. I've been looking for a micro sd card and every cunting one I click on says delivery will be £4.99...? to deliver something the size of your thumb nail?? I reckon they're either doing it because they've got to pay the drivers a decent wage yo stop them going somewhere else or they want every muggy punter to pay for Prime. Fuck off Amazon cunts, I'll get one on the high street.

They probably sell them in your local off licence CBB, if you happen to pop in there at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Has anyone noticed those Amazon cunts have ramped up their delivery charges. I've been looking for a micro sd card and every cunting one I click on says delivery will be £4.99...? to deliver something the size of your thumb nail?? I reckon they're either doing it because they've got to pay the drivers a decent wage yo stop them going somewhere else or they want every muggy punter to pay for Prime. Fuck off Amazon cunts, I'll get one on the high street.

A classic example of monopoly. Once the competition is gone - just raise the prices!  Every mug though it will always be the cheapest source.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

A classic example of monopoly. Once the competition is gone - just raise the prices!  Every mug though it will always be the cheapest source.

If something is free, you’re the product . Sometimes it just takes a little while for that to become obvious.

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If something is free, you’re the product . Sometimes it just takes a little while for that to become obvious.

Most people can’t see the simplicity of the scheme, which cuts overheads to the bone (all types of jobs, premises, etc), to siphon off world-wide profits to the top, and directs shopping to mega warehouses, operated by staff and robots. Anyone who thinks that high street can be re-invented must be dreaming. Unless the monopoly is broken up, it will continue to suck up all venues of trade. It can not be beaten on cost (with viable competition still around).

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Most people can’t see the simplicity of the scheme, which cuts overheads to the bone (all types of jobs, premises, etc), to siphon off world-wide profits to the top, and directs shopping to mega warehouses, operated by staff and robots. Anyone who thinks that high street can be re-invented must be dreaming. Unless the monopoly is broken up, it will continue to suck up all venues of trade. It can not be beaten on cost (with viable competition still around).

I stopped buying from Amazon early last year when I became aware of the leftie cunt Bezos’s hatred of democracy and free speech, plain to see by the banning of hundreds of pro Trump and other perceived right wing books from being sold on Amazon. Not content with becoming the richest person in the history of the planet, the slimy cunt wants to  limit the populations access to literature he doesn’t like.

I have a firestick which I’ve loaded up, so I get all the latest films, sports, and Netflix, even pay per view boxing etc. for fuck all. So I guess I’m one cunt that he’s not going to get any richer from. Fuck Amazon.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

I stopped buying from Amazon early last year when I became aware of the leftie cunt Bezos’s hatred of democracy and free speech, plain to see by the banning of hundreds of pro Trump and other perceived right wing books from being sold on Amazon. Not content with becoming the richest person in the history of the planet, the slimy cunt wants to  limit the populations access to literature he doesn’t like.

I have a firestick which I’ve loaded up, so I get all the latest films, sports, and Netflix, even pay per view boxing etc. for fuck all. So I guess I’m one cunt that he’s not going to get any richer from. Fuck Amazon.

Is it still on for Friday night's 'No Time To Die' event at yours? 

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Not a small fry anymore, Amazon will have to “protect” their carefully manipulated public image and uncomfortable reads are on the chopping block.

Fuck Amazon, I never shop at Bezos’ launch pad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2021 at 20:45, White Cunt said:

Not a small fry anymore, Amazon will have to “protect” their carefully manipulated public image and uncomfortable reads are on the chopping block.

Fuck Amazon, I never shop at Bezos’ launch pad.

‘astro’ by Amazon $999.99c. Amazon’s latest must have device, at this reduced price (for a limited period only). How long I wonder, before the courts and the police will be forcing certain sections of the population (the filthy unjabbed) to have one, free of charge of course, to enrich their miserable lives, while they’re  excluded from all the ‘freedoms’ that the sheep have enthusiastically clapped like hungry seals for?

Wake up ffs.

‘Here astro. Good boy astro. Aw fuck astro. What’s happened to you? Looks like someone’s smashed your fucking little plastic head to bits with a brick. Never mind eh? Let’s get you shovelled up and pop you in the bin you creepy, spying little cunt.’

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘astro’ by Amazon $999.99c. Amazon’s latest must have device, at this reduced price (for a limited period only). How long I wonder, before the courts and the police will be forcing certain sections of the population (the filthy unjabbed) to have one, free of charge of course, to enrich their miserable lives, while they’re  excluded from all the ‘freedoms’ that the sheep have enthusiastically clapped like hungry seals for?

Wake up ffs.

‘Here astro. Good boy astro. Aw fuck astro. What’s happened to you? Looks like someone’s smashed your fucking little plastic head to bits with a brick. Never mind eh? Let’s get you shovelled up and pop you in the bin you creepy, spying little cunt.’

I bet there is a virtual queue of stupid cunts ejaculating in anticipation.

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I bet there is a virtual queue of stupid cunts ejaculating in anticipation.

We’ll never know who they are though, as they’ll all be wearing face nappies and when they suddenly drop dead with an enlarged heart or an unexplained blood clot, their loyal little friend astro will alert the authorities to come and remove their body and all evidence of their existence. 
‘The internet of things’. How did the human race ever manage to survive without it? 
Im looking into how I can get rid of my smartphone and post on cunts corner from a public phone box. 

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

We’ll never know who they are though, as they’ll all be wearing face nappies and when they suddenly drop dead with an enlarged heart or an unexplained blood clot, their loyal little friend astro will alert the authorities to come and remove their body and all evidence of their existence. 
‘The internet of things’. How did the human race ever manage to survive without it? 
Im looking into how I can get rid of my smartphone and post on cunts corner from a public phone box. 

As they are a little thin on the ground, you might as well hook up to the local exchange. Completely free and you might flog a few Christmas trees, while at it. As the supply of disposable spruce is looking rather tight, why not charge every proprietary cunt at least triple the going rate?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

As they are a little thin on the ground, you might as well hook up to the local exchange. Completely free and you might flog a few Christmas trees, while at it. As the supply of disposable spruce is looking rather tight, why not charge every proprietary cunt at least triple the going rate?

I have read somewhere that yew trees are going missing from churchyards.

21 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I may do, depending on the state of the supply chain come early December. Or I might buy an imaginary lorry and buy enough to satisfy demand at my imaginary sites which according to an unnamed expert here on the corner couldn’t possibly be a profitable business at all.

I have to admit that before being informed of the ridiculousness of my wasted years, thinking foolishly that I was making quite a good amount of profit fiddling around and wasting my time every Xmas selling ‘dead trees’, I genuinely thought I was doing OK. A little tip for you…If you ever have the good luck to be informed that you’re a ‘thicko’ and everything you thought you’d been doing right is wrong, just listen and don’t for a second dispute what you’re being told. 
Happy Xmas and fuck off.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I may do, depending on the state of the supply chain come early December. Or I might buy an imaginary lorry and buy enough to satisfy demand at my imaginary sites which according to an unnamed expert here on the corner couldn’t possibly be a profitable business at all.

I have to admit that before being informed of the ridiculousness of my wasted years, thinking foolishly that I was making quite a good amount of profit fiddling around and wasting my time every Xmas selling ‘dead trees’, I genuinely thought I was doing OK. A little tip for you…If you ever have the good luck to be informed that you’re a ‘thicko’ and everything you thought you’d been doing right is wrong, just listen and don’t for a second dispute what you’re being told. 
Happy Xmas and fuck off.

You will rake it in this year. The only thing worth keeping an eye on, is diesel/petrol. Keep some stock, as with the fucking idiots manipulating the supply, this may be an additional issue, especially as everyone will be gearing up for Christmas.

And best forget Mrs R comments on the subject, it’s just a bit of fucking around, B. We all work for a living.